Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:45 pm
*sits back in his chair as he watches the scene unfold and scratches his chin at this development*
Where -is- Liada anyway? emotion_eyebrow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:52 pm
*flies over the studio with Karrie on his back* Oh! I think they are filming.

*looks down* I think you're right. Better land over there, and try not to go over the table set.

All right. *changes direction so he's not over the set and lands near the catering table*

*as he's climbing off the dragon's back, a huge red castle catches his eye* What the? eek How the hell did I miss that?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image
That seems easy enough to remember. 3nodding After all, Miro never shares drinks with others... except when she does sweatdrop

*takes a moment to look around again*
Usually people have outdoor furniture for outdoor tea time. Aren't you worried about rain? confused

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:00 pm
Oh dearest child, if we worried over the little things, you will never be prepared for the big things. wink

The fox sprite in question leans in behind TES and whispers into his ear. Haven't you ever heard of making a grand entrance? twisted Then proceeds to tickle his ears with her tail before flashing into a portal behind the camera before creating a large flashy with all the effects portal above the table and the tea drinking folks.

Oh that should be Master Hatter now! whee

Greaaaaaaat..... stare

The hat emerges from the portal first, flying all around zipping like a jet nearly taking the head of everyone both guest and imp alike in its path. Before landing lighting over Miro's cake plate in front of her.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:09 pm
User Image
*isn't sure about the legitimacy of the Dormouse's statement, but it sure has a nice ring to it. 3nodding As she goes to further cut into her cakey, she gets distracted by the large portal and flying hat, which then blocks her way to the cakey*

Aww *pouts* Stupid hat mad

*goes to move it out of the way*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:13 pm
*holds his chest as yet again a member of the cast tries to give him a heart attack* eek gonk
Goddammit stressed

*rubs his ears to get rid of the awkward tingling sensation she gave them before she poofed away* sweatdrop emotion_facepalm

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:16 pm
Hey Karrie. Hi Velcore. ^_^ You missed the castle? cat_confused I don't know how you did that. It's pretty big. *goes to pet Velcore*

No kidding. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:23 pm
Kits Rose
It's pretty big.
That's what she said emotion_awesome  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:31 pm
Before Miro touches the hat it suddenly shoots up with a figure appearing out of it like a backwards rabbit out of the hat trick. Smoke and flashes emits while Liada spins with a flare, promptly smushing Miro's cake underfoot and suddenly stops striking a pose. Her eyes glow brightly and her smile was almost as big as the Chesires until Hatter Lia looked around at the spread before her. Hmm.....nope, this won't do talk2hand ...not at all. CHANGE PLACES! scream Suddenly everyone and everything is moving around like a crazy game of musical chairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:36 pm
User Image
*the pyrotechnics are impressive and all but...*
Aww... my cakey sad

*before she really has time to mourn, everything starts moving around and she follows suit without really knowing what's going on*
Wha... Why are we changing places? gonk Miro was just getting comfortable!

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:38 pm
*glances up at Draa* Uh-huh... I'm sure you'd like to think so. Every guy does. *goes back to petting Velcore*

*nuzzles Kits* biggrin

I... should to check on my st... sweatdrop employees. *goes over to the catering table*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:43 pm
Deny it all you want, but seeing is believing. My offer for a private showing still stands wink
*holds back a chuckle when Karrie almost says "staff" considering the subject they're on* emotion_awesome

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:49 pm
We change because I say so! If everything was what it is, then everything will be what it isn't, you see? 4laugh After a minute or two more of running around. Dory is at the foot of the table, Ufta is grumpily sitting two seats down from Miro. Miro is at the head of the table and Hatter Lia plops to the other side of her, taking the cup of Stoli Jasmine Tea the imp gave her while Dory directs another imp to bring fresh cake to Miro.

After taking a swig Lia inspects Miro's face for a moment. Then takes a handkerchief, dabs it on her tongue and wipes away some smudged cake crumbs on Miro's cheek. You're a cute kid, how is a raven like a writing desk?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image
*grimaces as the Hatter cleans her face*
Ew, cooties mad

*wipes her face with the back of her hand immediately afterward and ponders the question*
Raven... writing desk...

*strokes her long, non-existent beard as she continues to mull it over*
Is this some kind of Poe reference?

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:04 pm
This one is looking for something that is missing Master. Dory says sleepily before taking another sip of her tea. The imp refreshes the cup before moving onto Hatters and adds more Stoli.

Any way we can find mead for mine?
ninja Ufta whispers to another imp pointing to his cup.

I have no idea what this "Po" you speak of, but missing things may be more up my alley, as long as I haven't lost them myself that is. Leaning back Hatter floats up above Miro and teases with her curls a bit. Even more so if it's something I might have. Anything is possible as long as it is impossible.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games