Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:00 pm
Thats it. Yipes was a lot of things, but not a coward. He always pretected his o- og dear they both told him off. At the same time. They sounded just like his Allouette. Not really sure which one to respond too, he just held out his arms and began to cry. "My little forest wrens!! Come hug daddy!" He wailed. Before attempting to hug em both. Somehow.
Daisicle
he's a hankering for some love
Evilsilverdragon
and he wants to share it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:13 pm
User ImageSummer looked around she was late to the party by accedent she had gotten to into looking at the local flora. She was better with flowers than she was with other pae. Looking around she had noticed all the gods and goddess she felt nervous. She noticed that there was a seating area near the wall. Summer made a beeline to the seating heading though the crowd.

Quote:
Summer is open to RP with

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:18 pm
He shook his head in wonder at Nicky. "You got a spear and didn't even know what it was?" Back to the little tiki cat. She was getting rather excitable. Talking in that strange language that he didn't understand. And now...giggling. He didn't like the giggle. But it had to do with the spear. "Yes? What about the spear? I don't really think you should hold it either." Really, no one should be holding it. They honestly shouldn't even bring it to the party. Who brings weapons to a party?! Even as a prank, violence wasn't a funny prank.

DaemonGabrielle
Baliel to Pu

The naiad gasped softly as suddenly her husband buried his face into her neck, sniffing where she had applied the perfume. It tickled! "Junior!" She spoke while laughing, reaching up to place a hand on his head. "I'm glad you like it! I'm sorry to say though it was already half empty when I got it..." Considering he liked it so much, she'd have to figure out how to get more. But spirits! She swore it was starting to tingle even more. Almost...itchy. Almost.

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi
Baliel to Nicky and Nereus to Junior

Apparently her appearance was most disturbing to the green angel, because as soon as she arrived the girl ran away! "Oh...bye?" And then Wellspring started to run away!

Was it her dress? Was it because she was wolfish? WHY DID PAE RUN FROM HER ON SIGHT?!

"HEY!" The female yelled as the grin winged male started to walk away. But before he had the opportunity to, she reached out and grabbed him by the wrist of his non-clawed hand. Gently of course, she wanted his attention not to hold him hostage. "Hey! You are not ditching me again! That's rude! To make it up to me for running before, and trying to again now, you are going to have a drink with me like I wanted to before." The female looked rather pointedly at the male, clearly not joking in her request.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:21 pm
Oh that was it! Lillibeth took flight as the male came for them both. He was focused on the the other harpy, that was what she was counting on. Oh she missed her boulder, he made sense at least. "Daddy needs a swim." Her comment came with a perfectly manicured talon foot started in to pick him up, he needed a dunk and to get as far away from that other harpy. Not even she was that cruel to abandon her.

That was until the child of water came out of no where and started in on the blue harpy as well. Just what was she, a crazy magnate? Now her wings beat harder as she black flapped out of reach. At least those crazies didn't have wings. The blue harpy was bad luck.

DaemonGabrielle
Power of Nope

Daisicle
Bad luck harpy

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Proximity

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image
Rather than continue onwards, the sprite merely stopped mid-step, his body turned the other way. He could have broken free from her grip if he'd wanted to - it was obvious it wasn't particularly tight - but he could feel her eyes glaring into his back. Time seemed to stand still and the floor grow quiet, vision blurring, as anxiety set in.

Mouth dry, he took a strained gulp.

"You are not going to let me go... are you?"

While he didn't resist her, neither did he comply with her request. Rather, he merely existed as an in-between his preference and hers as he awaited her response.

Tartara Seabreeze
[General Hall] Wellspring -> Aurelia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:32 pm
"Hm... I suppose we do have great minds." Dysmas agreed, trying to sound sage with her. He never, ever would have thought about putting the speedo on, but all the power to her for doing so. It was clean now.

"You sure, no more surprises?" Dysmas sounded disappointed, but he was just playing around. They should get going before they missed the whole thing.

As they walked towards the party, Dysmas leaned over to Sweetie Drops, "You know, I can't stop thinking about the fact that you're wearing that speedo now." He was certain that he would be unable to look at Sweetie with a straight face for the rest of the evening. "Shiny butt..." He snickered.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:32 pm
He nodded in agreement, happy that she liked the drink as well. Then they were off.

There definitely was a theme here...of the blonde goddess. At Monroe's question suddenly he got hot-faced again. Celebration of love. Reminded him of the intimate setting they were in. "Right? It is very...weird." He took a sip of his drink before glancing at the girl on his arm. More heat to his face. "So...Monroe...Would you like to dance? You know, in a little bit. I don't really know how to dance admittedly but...I'd dance with you." Another sip of his drink, nervous.

Gray pae with blonde hair...gray pae with blonde hair...AHA! The tiki cat hurried over to a gray pae with blond hair, walking along with a red headed demon. "Kikik Ack snip!" The cat held up the dagger. Delivery for gray pae with blonde hair!

Wolfs Heart
Gray to Monroe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:34 pm
Ignatious raised a curious eyebrow. She just hadn't found the right fish? Well that was an odd way of putting it! But! He could dig it!

He laughed a small bit and leaned against a nearby column with his shoulder. "Well, I can't say that I'm a fish of any kind," he started then took another swig of his drink. "But! I've been told that I swim like one!" he grinned.

He then eyed her curiously - clearly unknowing at all that she was even remotely Naiad. "How about you? Do you like to swim?"

Wolfs Heart
Ignatious ->Pippin

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:37 pm
Least he was staying still for a second. Was that SO hard? To NOT run away when she showed up? She wrinkled her nose slightly at his question. "I will if you have a drink with me. Fair enough?" She never would've thought it to be so hard to convince a guy to have a free drink with a pretty girl. Her mind was blown.

"Come on, please? Is it that weird that a girl wants to have a drink with a cute guy and make small talk? I still want to know how you got your braid like that."

Daisicle
Aurelia to Wellspring

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:40 pm
Monroe noticed the color rise to Gray's usually colorless face. It was hard to miss, but she knew it would make things worse to make a deal of it. She was very curious about it though, wondering what might be causing it. Was it because of the love celebration. Monroe paused, thinking about their friendship, that was a kind of love. They had never really talked about if there was more to it than that, like Sweetie Drops and her dad were.

"Sure! I'd love to dance!" Monroe said, cutting off the rest of his speech about dancing. Since when had not knowing how to do something stopped them from doing anything Finally! Monroe started to take the lead now, dragging Gray by their looped arms towards the dance floor. "Here, let's put these down." She told him as she quickly dropped her nearly empty glass off at a table they were passing, she was going to need her hands free.

And then they were stopped. Monroe looked between Gray and the tiki cat with confusion, not understanding a word that the tiki cat was saying. "What's this about?" She asked Gray.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:44 pm
User Image
Saira stood straight up in a protective stance, all but growling actually growling as Yipes approached her. Whatever this trash was talking jibberish about, it had nothing to do with her and she would NOT stand for him getting into HER personal space.

She was all too aware when the other harpy took off, almost uttering cursings in her direction - as she believed she was being abandoned - before the other returned to pick him up. "Have a nice swim, daddy~" she cooed to him. As she did so, Saira looked up and gave the other a pleased smirk before he was taken away.

Now freed, she sighed wearily and about fell into her cushion, one talon crossing over the other as she grabbed a piece of meat. Looking forward, she noticed a different male coming towards her.

What in the...?!

If he so much as tried to touch her she was going to wring that little neck of his; this was not the time.

EvilSilverDragon
[Balcony] Saira -> Lillibeth

DaemonGabrielle
[Balcony] Saira -> Yipes

Dementia Requiem Asumi
[Balcony] Saira -> Jean

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:46 pm
La'eohn listened carefully as Aisha confirmed his suspicions. Though his ear did perk and swivel to focus on her upon the phrase 'one of' her mothers...

Curious....!

He took another sip of his own drink and then nodded. "I have only one mother." he confirmed. "And she is."

He did find himself rather intrigued as to their parental situation. "So you have two mothers?" he then asked, shifting his gaze evenly between them. If he had two mothers.... Well, he wouldn't have nearly as much trouble trying to fit in as he currently did. Every day was a battle to stay in his father's favor. His mother pampered him. To have two females pampering him like that... well, he'd be a much different boy, that much was certain. Spoiled perhaps? Very likely.

However, these two seemed well behaved like he was. Mostly.... they each had that special little spark of a resemblance to his sister. That he couldn't deny! But he figured it was more of a female trait when it came to these two. "May I ask what that's like? Having two mothers, I mean?"

Daisicle
La'eohn -> Aisha

shadica
La'eohn -> Raabi'a

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:50 pm
How easily she agreed to dance and eagerly started leading them made him feel silly about his nervousness. Monroe was the best. And she was right, not knowing had never stopped them!

At a voice he looked down, and it really was down. Tiki cats were quite short. At first he was just as confused until the pae held up the dagger. "Oh! OH! Here? Well...that's kind of awkward. Thanks." He reached out to take the sharp object before sticking it into his belt loop. "The other day I couldn't sleep and got up. They were doing this whole auction thing, this was part of a set with a spear, but someone else won the spear. I thought it would be good to have for protection, you know since I travel for trading."

Wolfs Heart
Gray to Monroe, he has the Dagger!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:53 pm
User Image Sugar crystal was so excited about the party that it took her longer than she expected to finish up doing her hair. She had raced to finish and made in to the way to the party were she headed to the dance floor.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:01 pm
"No you're definitely not..." Pippin responded to the male's comment on not being a fish. Maybe it was the fact that he wasn't a fish that made him so right. Pippin wasn't about to tell him that though, it was too soon to call him right.

It sounded like he might be at home in the water, though, so he couldn't be too wrong... Still, she didn't even know his name, but perhaps keeping this a mysterious, casual, encounter would be best. The mystery would heighten the excitement that she was feeling as she and this nameless male spoke.

Pippin giggled when he asked her about liking to swim. "Do I ever!" She reigned in her outburst, and leaned in close to the hunk leaning on the pillar. "Can I tell you a secret?" She whispered.

Seruta

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games