Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

The young light brown haired girl watched Erik carefully as his expression changed once more and slightly worried what was on his mind. When he commented on how she finished her food she didn't say anything or look away from him until the waitress came with the bill. She was going to look at the bill and pay her half when Erik quickly sprang to pay the bill without giving her a chance to even look at it. " Hey I could of paid for my half Erik." Lily said as she pulled out her wallet from her purse and pulled out some money and placed it on the table for him to pay him back. She felt bad that he bought her meal again and after having to deal with her earlier.

Looking back at the man in worry as he finally looked back at her. When the name Maya came up it felt as if someone squeezed her heart for a moment. She just looked at him for a moment before turning her gaze to out the window, looking for any sign of what Erik called his crazy ex but did not see anything. Looking back at the man who now showing turmoil she took his hand and gave it a squeeze and shook her head. " You don't have to say you are sorry Erik." She said softly. She did not know why but she felt slight anger. Maybe for the fact Erik was feeling the way he was because of Maya or that Lily felt threaten by Maya a little or maybe a bit of both. She felt like she had to reassure Erik and to prove that he was no longer Mayas. Squeezing his hand a little more and slowly leaned into him, inches away from his face before she chickened out and pulled back with red cheeks. " W-We should get going then before she comes back."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:53 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erikwas clearly not happy with his past entering into his life again. Which made sense when you consider he'd spent several years running from it before. He was listening, but lost in his own world, until Lily moved closer. His attention immediately on the shy woman before him. When she pulled back with red stained cheeks he couldn't help the smirk that followed. "Hey don't run off little rabbit." He whispered before swiftly moving closer so that their nose touched gently. His smirk shifted to a more gentle smile as he stayed watching her shifting sea like eyes. After a long moment he bent his head to place a kiss on her pillow like lips, he lingered for a moment before moving back and nodded. "Okay, now we can leave." He chuckled to himself.

XXXX Erik looked to the table and pocketed her money and shook his head. "You know I don't mind. Besides I did force you to come out here." Erik made a mental note to sneak Lily's money back into her wallet before night fall. "You have any place in mind?" He asked not really certain of where they should go, back to her place seemed safe. 'But maybe it's too scary there right now for her...my place is definitely out of the question thanks to Maya's graffiti. At least she didn't pee on anything.' he thought to himself with a rather bitter nature. But instead of falling into those dark thoughts he decided to firmly keep his attention on Lily, which was rather easy to do as she continued to surprise and confound him. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:35 am

Lily Grey

Lily was about to get up when she heard Eriks voice. Turning to face him she saw that smirk that made her heart race. Without giving her any chance to say anything or think he swiftly moved in close to her, having thier noses touching and their lips inches from each other. Her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest as he was so close and just looked into her stormy see like haunting eyes that where now looking into Eriks. Soon Eriks lips that always planted a loving kiss on her forehead was now on her lips. Her blush deepened as she marvelled of the feeling of his kiss. It had been a while since he had kissed her on the lips and it caught her a little off guard.

When Erik pulled back and said they could leave he just starred at him with her red cheeks with a still racing heart. She soon was able to turn her head away and shake her head slightly when he said he did not mind paying for her meal. " N-N you take it." She insisted before getting up and putting his jacket on that she let her wear for the last little while. She gave Erik a slight nod when he asked if she had any place in mind as she waited for him to get out of the booth before leading the way out of the diner.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:19 pm
]
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX
Erik couldn't help but smile at Lily's shy character. Typically he found it aggregating in others, yet with her he found it adorable. And he found himself thinking of new ways to make her cheeks redden. When she stuttered her reply he chuckled softly as he stood up.

XXXX Erik stretched briefly and groaned as the acts pulled at his wounds. But he quickly righted himself and gave a small smile to the woman before him. "Alright, I'll follow you." He spoke softly to her as he regarded her appearance. Maybe it was his more primal nature but he found himself rather pleased to see her wearing his jacket. Wolves are rather territorial animals, and Erik was no exception to that rule.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:40 am

Lily Grey

As Lily stepped out of the diner she fixed the large jacket on her before walking down the street. She was still a bit flustered so she didn't look nor keep the same pace as Erik for a bit as she calmed herself down. She knew it was just a simple kiss but it always made her heart race in a way that she liked. As soon as she had calmed down she slowed down and matched her pace with Erik so she was walking next to him. " I want to show you something I think you might like."

Lily lead Erik to the park and walked along the path that lead to the back of the park. They had a little bit of day light so she wanted to show him something while they still had some light and because she was with Erik she was not afraid to go so far out into the park when it would be dark in the next hour or so. When they got to the end of the park that was now part of the woods she stopped by a slop that had a faint little path leading down. Taking Eriks hand she used her free hand to move some branches out of the way and went down the slop. When they reached the bottom they were in a small clearing with a old statue that was in the middle of the small clearing. The statue was of a man and woman, holding each other but the mans left arm was gone, the womans face half gone and crumbling away like most of the rest of the statue but you still could make out what the statue was. " I found this place when I was on a run once. I fell down the slop and I found this." She said as she walked threw the tall grass to a spot that were the grass was flatten from when the last time Lily came. " It was covered in vines and moss when I first found it... You said you liked sculptures so I thought you would like to see something most people don't even know about." From time to time Lily came here to get away from the world and just let her mind wonder.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:19 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX
Erik kept a rather happy smile on his face as he followed Lily. He knew she was embarrassed but he couldn't find himself with any shame, the benefits of being a more primal creature. When she mentioned that she would show him something he'd like he smirked and quipped to her "I already see someone I like." He chuckled at his actions. Looking to the sky he noted that night would be encroaching on this day soon. And he wondered briefly how he would handle the night, to stay or go now...That was the question.

XXXX The young man was thinking of what to do, but when Lily began pulling him to a slope he decided to focus on the current situation. When they arrived at the statue Erik took on a more awed expression. He moved from Lily's side to look at the statue more closely. "It's beautiful." He said and reverently touched the man's arm that still exists. After a moment he looked back to the haunting beauty that showed him this wonder, "Thank you. You seem to have a knack for surprising me, beautiful." He stepped back to appreciate the statue in its entirety. "I think I like it better destroyed...More of a story." He mused aloud as he came to stand beside his girl once again. Gently he placed a kiss on the top of her head. "What do you think?" Erik asked curious as to how the statue drew her in.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:39 am

Lily Grey

Lily watched Eriks expressions, hoping that he liked what he saw and from what it looked like he was. She watched him walk up to the statue and examine the statue before he thanked her making her shake her head a little. " No need to thank me. I am happy to share my little secret world with you." She said with her soft caring smile.

Feeling Erik plant a kiss on her head once more she smiled more at him and looked to the statue. " I like it this way. It is seeing a side that not most people get to see." She stated before sitting down in the long grass, still looking at the statue. " I don't know how old it is but I know that it has been through a lot. Yet it still stands today, even though it may be falling apart it still stands. She then nodded towards the man who was missing a arm. " He may be missing a arm but he is still holding on to her even though she is crumbling away. They may be forgotten by the world but they still have each other. Something to live for. It makes you think... How much love it will take to stay together to the very end even if everything around you is falling apart." The young woman just sat in the tall grass looking at the statue for a long moment before laying down, looking up at the trees above them that danced with the light breeze. Noting that they were changing colour as fall was starting. She nuzzled into the jacket that Erik gave to her to keep some warmth in.

(ooc: Im so sorry for the late reply!>.< I had placement test that I had to study for but now I should be on normally!"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:54 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX
Erik smiled as she came to his side near the statue. When she spoke about showing him her world he looked over to her. "That's what I'm thanking you for Lily. For showing me your world." He said with a shrug and looked back to the statue. .

XXXX The young man was content to stand and listen to Lily's musings. He watched the statue while she spoke, he felt and heard her sit in the grass more than saw it. Erik was busy looking at the statue and pondering her musings. After a moment he took in a long breath of the cool soon autumn winds. "Fear. So much love that losing it for even a moment is terrifying. All consuming." He said softly and gave a sigh before looking down at Lily. He watched her for a moment, trying to keep the image of her beautiful face locked in his mind. He was happy to watch the breeze dance in her hair. The young man wondered again on if she would stay, once she knew the truth. His brow creased betraying his worrying thoughts. With a thump Erik collapsed beside Lily and lay back in the tall grass looking up as twilight began to encroach on the world. "That guy could have no arms and he'd still be holding on. Only way he lets go is if she kicks him off. And even then who knows?" He chuckled and shrugged in his relaxed position. Thankfully he had some time to decide, the moon hadn't even risen yet.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: It's cool, sorry for my delay. Things have been...hectic.Hope your test went well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Lily Grey

After a while of looking up at the leaves Lily closed her eyes and listened to the autumn wind rustling through the trees and the sound of Erik soothing voice. She then heard a thud beside her that made her open her eyes to see that the young man she was so fond of was laying next to her. She smiled softly at Erik before rolling onto her side so she could look at him better as he spoke.

When he stated that the guy could have no arms but still be holding on she nodded in agreement. " I think so too... Though even I think no matter what happens she will always want to be hold by him, even in the worst of times." She said as she looked up to the sky once more to see that it was getting late, making the slight fear in her return as she knew they would be covered in darkness soon. Meaning Erik would have to leave for work and she didn't want that. She did not want to be left alone at night again for a while as she didn't know what she would bump into the night now that she knew werewolves and other creatures roamed the night. Moving Closer to Erik, she wrapped a arm around him and nuzzled into him.

(ooc: I hope everything is alright for you! and thank you >.<)

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:05 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX

The young man would have been more than happy to watch night take over the sky with Lily at his side but tonight would be another change, and he worried over where he would go. There was the appealing notion of changing with Lily but he he worried on how she might react. Erik sighed thinking she might just faint at the sight.

XXXX Looking over at Lily Erik smiled sadly after a moment and decided to be honest. "I hope you don't push me away." He said softly and kept his intense bright blue eyes on her figure. "That's the only way I'd leave you alone." He spoke with such raw emotion that his voiced dipped in tone. After a somber moment Erik looked back to the sky. He frowned as he saw time inch by them. A decision needed to be made. He took a long breath and held it before blowing it out into the night air. "Have I maxed you out on strange things for today?" He asked, testing the waters.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:15 am

Lily Grey

The small figure kept close to Erik, not wanting to leave his sight nor warmth. She smiled a little to herself as she was happy to share such a moment with someone and even more grateful that it was with Erik. Her smile slightly faded away from her doll like face when saw the sad smile on Eriks face. When he said he hoped she didn't push him away she looked at him slightly confused. One would think that Lily would be the one to say something like that or be the one to worry but here it was Erik. Maybe it was because of what he told her about his family and what hid in the shadows?

Sitting up a little before leaning over and planting a light kiss on his cheek. " I would never push you away..." She whispered as her haunting sea eyes looked into his brilliant blue glowing eyes. " I never want you to leave me alone Erik, no matter what." She never wanted to let what she had with him go because she knew if she did she would break. After a moment of silence and getting lost in Eriks eyes she brushed some hair out of his face and slid her hand down his face lightly till it stopped, resting on his cheek lightly. Lily then once again leaned over and planted another kiss but this time she was able to plant it on his lips. It was short and quick but sweet. Pulling away slightly her face was tinted with a shade of pink. " I think I can take in almost anything now."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:03 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX

To say that Erik was shocked would be an understatement. While they hadn't known one another for long Erik knew Lily to be rather shy, especially about displaying affection. He laid still simply watching Lily. He let himself process her words for a long moment. Finally he moved to place a hand on her cheek. "I like when you kiss me." He said with that same old smirk on his face.

XXXX Erik chuckled before letting his hand fall to the ground. Maybe she could handle this, maybe she wouldn't run. He sighed and thought for a moment. "At this point...You probably can" he said with a shrug. Any note of humor dropped from his person. This was strange, exposing himself, but with the moon rising his time was approaching. "My family and I, we don't just hunt the supernatural. We are part of it. A natural predator in that ecosystem if you will." He spoke in a soft voice, not entirely sure how to begin the conversation.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:13 am

Lily Grey

The light tint of pink on Lilys face slowly got darker as Erik just looked at her with that charming smirk of his. She wanted to reassure him on what she said and it was a little easier for her to do it her then back at the dinner as there was no one but them here. Still it made her heart want to beat out of her chest from how nervous she was doing it but she in no way regretted it. When Erik said he liked it when she kissed him she gave him a shy smile and nodded her head slowly as she felt his warm loving hand on her cheek.

She felt his hand slip away from her cheek and the mood from Erik had changed from charming smirking Erik to a more serous. Still leaning over him she looked down at him with a puzzled look by his words. "What do you mean part of it?" She knew he was a hunter along with his family but now he was saying her was more apart of the supernatral. Looking into Eriks glowing blue eyes that always pulled her in she tried to find a answer to her question. The cold night fall wind started to pick up, making the long grass and trees rustle around them, along with Lilys hair blow along with it.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:58 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik watched as the wind played with Lily's hair. His nose couldn't help but note her pleasant scent again, he knew that the reason it seemed stronger was due to the moon growing closer. But that didn't bother him. That scent was motivating him to be honest with the woman he cared for. He thought of standing, but that would only lead to pacing. But with the nervous energy he harbored the young man had to do something. So he decided to raise his hand to play with her auburn hair. "Exactly what I said. We are part of it." He said in a low tone.

XXXX The young wolf made a point to keep his eyes directly on her sea like eyes. For the fifth time that day he found himself wanting to be swallowed into their depths. He gathered his courage and pressed on. "There's a reason you see similarities between myself and the black wolf. It's because we are the same. I'm him, he is me." Erik said this and kept his tone low but sure. He knew the moon was coming out, could feel it. A moon beam streaked across his face and showed the reflective eyes of a wolf for a flash of a moment before they were gone.Erik used his enhanced senses to pick up any subtle shift in either her scent or her actions. He hoped she wouldn't faint. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:04 am

Lily Grey

Lily kept her eyes locked on Eriks, not wanting to miss anything that his eyes could tell her. She did not even flinch at the feeling of his hand run through her hair. This day was full of surprises for Lily and it seemed that they just kept coming. His low tone made her slightly stiffen up as she took the hand that he was using to play with her hair and held it tightly. It was not because she was scared of what he was saying, it was to show that no matter what she was staying.

Soon the answer she had been looking for was answered. Erick was the black wolf she had seen. Looking down at Erik she tried to put together the new info that she had just gotten. A part of her wanted to ask if him if he was messing with her but she knew he wouldn't do that. Before she could say anything the moonlight hit Eriks eyes, revealing those same glowing blue eyes that the black wolf did. Lilys eyes widen at the sight of the glowing wolf eyes before and everything around her went blank. His strength, eyes, attitude, leaving on full moons and knowing so much about the supernatural... It all added up. " You..." Her mind went racing as she tried to add everything up.

( ooc: He said it!)

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games