Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hanon Hosho

"Lucia are you here? You guys want to walk around and see where she is?"

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

OCC: so bored without people to RP.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image
Roan Fellex Orbel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
"Sure."

Miss Shadow Night

Tomatotastic

Dapper Raider

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:25 pm

Hanon Hosho

"Wait you guys I see Lucia with some other people here. LUCIA, LUCIA."

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:33 pm

Lucia Nanami

"Lena, do you want to live with my friends at the hotel? Lucia you guys. Is there something wrong, Hanon? Anna and Elsa do you two have a place to stay, because you 2 can come and live in the hotel with me and my friends?"

Tomatotastic

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Elsa Amora

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Melaholic

Taken Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:49 pm
User Image

Emilla Vollan

An Arctic Merrow

Location:BeachxxxxxxxWith:Hanon, Miss Hatter, Roan xxxxxxxOutfit+Form:Evening Wear 1

The trek to the beach was brief as Hanon had stated, but dark saved for the flashlight shared between them. “Sure” Emilia hummed, mirroring Roan’s response. Sand had slipped through the lace like design of her flats and they were not between the crack of her toes. Maybe she should have taken off her shoes. “ If we are splitting up or buddying up on this search, lets exchange numbers. ” She glanced at Roan. “Mind if I stick with you? I don’t want to trip over any driftwood and you have the only flashlight.

That possibility was dashed when Hanon announced that she spotted Lucia. With a small sigh, she turned towards the direction that Hanon was calling out to. She could make out the four figures standing in the distance, the moonlight faintly illuminating the color of their hair. “Will you be fine without the flashlight once we are back on the sidewalk?” She inquired, returning her attention back to Roan. “ I want to see the carnival.” She glanced away from him, eyes sweeping over Miss Hatter and Hanon. “Unless you all want to come? But it is late.

Tomatotastic

Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:50 am
User Image
¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

Looking at her shocked, both Elsa and Anna were dumbfounded. They'd never been asked that in their kingdom, but then again their people knew they were royals, these people didn't. Before Elsa spoke, the other girl commented and her other two friends showed up. Shaking her head to the other girls question about the motel, Elsa loomed at them all. No we have a house of our own. We don't need a place to stay.

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

OCC:~~
HelixMASON

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:53 am
Princess Lena
"The Human World is really wonderful. There's so much for me to learn."

Lena smiled toward the Elsa & Anna. Lena continued to think of something to keep her mermaid secret safe "As for me only wearing cloth? I don't really remember being washed ashore, Elsa. Can I see where you and Anna live & stay with you? Also, do you think I also smell like salt water?" Lena smelled herself before she turned toward Lucia. "Lucia, who's your friends?"

Elsa Amora

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:59 am
User Image
Mad Hatter

Hatter was flouncing around on the beach calling Lucia's name every few feet,"Lucia! Lucia! oh Lucia!", she would call until someone spotted her in the distance with others,"We have found her the chase is off!", and then with a flourish like a horn was being blown she sprited over to Lucia and stood before her and 3 other girls 2 blondes and a red head? or brown she couldn't tell in this lighting. She turned her attention to Lucia as everyone came up and started talking to her all at once,"By jove you lot are someone in frantic but fear not I shall take care of the problem!", she states going over to the naked girl she asks her in a serious undertone,"Do you wish for me to fashion some clothes out of that sails clothe or stand in it all day?", she then turned to lucia,"We have been worried sick and your sister has been as well oh please don't be a naughty child and go and comfort your dear sister at home to warm her heart with your lovely presences", she then turns back to the mermaid.
sorry about my absence it has been a rough weekend
HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
Melaholic
Tomatotastic

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:39 am

Lucia Nanami

"Lena did you put on the clothes that I just gave you. You only have top and shorts on that is it. Lena you are ignoring my question about living with me and my friends. Those people who are coming to look for me. I wanted fresh air for a little bit." Lucia turns away from Lena, because Lena got Lucia mad. Then Lucia turns to her friends. Hey guys sorry to make you guys worry. Miss Hatter I did tell my sister that I was going out for some fresh air and might to the beach or carnival. It is not that late Emilia. It is only 7:19 pm. Guys that is Anna and Elsa. You both sure no need for a place to stay. Lucia turns to her friends. Lets go to the carnival together ok you guys. Lena you can live with them or live with my friends it is up to you, but this is like the second or third time asking the same question, because I am worried about too. Lena you should know that Anna and Elsa might not want you to live with them. Anna and Elsa it is up to you both if you both allow her to live with you both, because you both know that we are strangers but Lena want to live with you both.

Tomatotastic

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Elsa Amora

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:54 am
Princess Lena
"The Human World is really wonderful. There's so much for me to learn."

Lena turned toward Lucia. She felt that by ignoring her, she thought she maybe offending her. "Thank you kindly for the new clothes you gave me, Lucia. And Elsa & Anna already have a place to stay. Please excuse me." Lena to a nearby changing tent then stuck her head out. "I'm going to get changed, Lucia. Sorry for not answering your question, I was in deep thought. No peeking." Inside the Tent Lena removed her sail cloth until she was naked, then put on her new shirt and shorts that Lucia gave her, exited the tent then headed back to where Lucia, Anna, Elsa, Mad Hatter, Emilla and Roan were. "Lucia, these clothes are really nice. Thank you."

OOC: Sorry. I was waiting for Elsa Amora to respond.

Miss Shadow Night

Elsa Amora

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:03 am

Lucia Nanami

"It is ok, Lena."

Tomatotastic

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Elsa Amora

OCC: it's ok  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:37 am

Kaito Domoto

Kaito was at the beach while Lucia jumped into the water. Lucia came up to the surface. Kaito was so surprised that mermaid that he was looking for. Was the girl at school. Kaito was planning on coming to Lucia when Lucia was talking to the three girls. Lucia's friends came to look for her. So Kaito just walked up to Lucia and ask her something. "Yo Lucia. Can I talk to you?"

Tomatotastic

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Elsa Amora

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:45 am

Lucia Nanami

"K-kaito, when did you get here and h-hi Kaito."

Tomatotastic

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Elsa Amora

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:44 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter

Hatter found most of the things going on very confusing as she finally noticed the girl was holding clothes. She then turned her attention back to lucia, She found this all very confusing but she tried to remain optomistic and stay in good happiness,"Oh well thats good I seem not to know what the time is anyhow", she explained taking a teacup from her hat she began to sip on her tea,"So I see that it isn't so late but very late indeed for a young woman of her age", she explained impatiently. She then spilled mouth from her tea when she heard another boys voice appear out of the blue, she coughed roughly for a few minutes before sucking in a breathe of air and then turned to see a boy come up and approach Lucia speaking to her,"My goodness what is hatter to do?", she exclaimed dramatically, while she covered her eyes with the back of her hand and flung her head back,"Its to much", she whispers.

HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:08 pm

Kaito Domoto

"So sorry Madame, I didn't mean to scare you." Kaito turns to Lucia. Lucia follow me.

Tomatotastic

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Elsa Amora

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games