Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - July is Stamina! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:19 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Xue Fang
Link to Teepee: Teepee

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "Well probably it's being tormented by my cousins. It might be weird but we had a long separation and once we were reunited they acted quite different. As their herd leader they need to respect my decisions but they are also my family and I missed the banter and teasing we exchanged when were younger. It's taken some time but now they once again treat me like family."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? I'd like to experience love even if it's brief and fleeting.

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? I believe so. If I ask the universe to bring luck my way i hope the gods listen. Last year had many challenges this year I hope to grow and succeed with my goals.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:26 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi
Link to Teepee: Boop

What kind of things make you feel strong? "When I help the ones that I love."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "By exploring and learning new things. Also by arguing with my familiar, Tulio. You have to keep a sharp wit when dealing with that bird brain."

What kind of things scare you? The mare shudders. "Skinwalkers."

Do you have any regrets? "The biggest regret that I had for so long, was not going home with my true love when I first met him. However, now that I've found him again, all is well!"

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Being surrounded by the people I love, namely Oma and Tulio."

What's your favourite season? "I love the spring! Everything is growing up so prettily and it all looks and smells so fresh. It really is the best season."

---------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Standing by what I know is right."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "By growing my flowers, of course. There's few things more intellectual than the care of plants, you know."

What kind of things scare you? "Demons, and I'm not just thinking about skinwalkers, though they are truly terrible. No, I mean the demons that poison a Soquili's mind and warp their honor into something despicable and selfish."

Do you have any regrets? "Yes... Not standing up to my herd and my mother when I was younger. I was so scared, of course, being cast away at that age, but... I should have at least told them they were wrong! Even if they refused to listen to me..."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Spending time with my cherished ones in my garden, of course!"

What's your favourite season? "Naturally it's spring, the season of flowers and growth."

---------------------

Participating Soquili: Savannah

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Showing off my skills to others and seeing their impressed expressions."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "How do I what-now?"

What kind of things scare you? "I'm scared of nothing! Well, mostly nothing. Bearwalkers kinda freak me out. But I can take 'em! Let me at 'em! But not really..."

Do you have any regrets? "Not being fast enough to get away with out any bruising, I think. Those rocks still smite!"

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Running! Gotta go fast!"

What's your favourite season? "Summer, obviously! It's the best for running around in!... But actually, winter isn't all that bad, either, I guess..." The dun mare turns red as she trails off.

-------------------

Participating Soquili: Eleanor

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Adventuring!"

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Adventuring!"

What kind of things scare you? "Adventu-Wait, no, that's not right! Uhhhh... I don't like meanie mean pants. Grumpy butts are okay, but someone whose truly horrible for the fun of it? Those people scare me."

Do you have any regrets? "Nope! Shame that my poppa couldn't stick around, but now I have SO MANY FAMILY MEMBERS! Whether they're related to me or not. So there."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Adventuring! Meeting new friends! Spreading the love!"

What's your favourite season? "All of them!"

--------------------------

Participating Soquili: Aquila

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Nothing. I'm not strong. Thanks, Dad."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Through my seduction ploys. I know one hundred and one ways to convince a stallion to engage with me in coitus."

What kind of things scare you? "My inner self-loathing. Also skinwalkers, but I think everyone feels that way, right?"

Do you have any regrets? "I regret being born a stupid halfbreed. I regret the fact that dear old dad was a draft and not a horse with wings like mom was. I regret mom's choices of falling in love with him only to have me. I regret a lotta stuff, but it's all other people's choices, not mine. Hmph."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Knowing that I'll never force my future foals to deal with the same burdens that were put on me by my parents."

What's your favourite season? "I dunno. Whatever. Think of a better question next time! Ugh."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ABVirus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:16 am
Owner's Name: ABVirus
Participating Soquili: Obelus
Link to Teepee: xxx

What kind of things make you feel strong? "When I am tearing into a victim, of course."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? The mare grins, malice in her eyes. "By playing with my food."

What kind of things scare you? "Not a thing. It is others that are scared of me."

Do you have any regrets? "Only that I wasn't cursed sooner, it's so much FUN."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "A game of cat and mouse."

What's your favourite season? "Fall. The leaves are so red that freshly spilled blood blends right in."

-

Participating Soquili: Osmond

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Uh, have you seen me? I already am strong." *flexes muscles*

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "By mushroom hunting. You gotta be an intellectual type to understand the different sorts of mushrooms. Don't wanna actually bite into a mushroom and then bite the dust, you know?"

What kind of things scare you? "Commitment." The stallion shudders.

Do you have any regrets? "Nah, I'm a cut your losses in unfortunate situations kinda Soq. No regrets on my end." But his misty eyes suggest otherwise.

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Traveling with Ulfred, o'course!"

What's your favourite season? "Winter. Grew up in the snowy mountains, so snow and cold and stuff tend to have a nostalgic feeling, you know?"

-

Participating Soquili: Pavati Osmena

What kind of things make you feel strong? "HUGGING. Giving and receiving."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "By meeting to ponies and learning their stories and stuff! That's a smarty pants thing to do, right?" She pauses. "What are pants?"

What kind of things scare you? "Stuff that tries to eat me. Even with my shell for protection, that doesn't mean it's not scary!" D:

Do you have any regrets? "There are Soq and familiars I haven't cuddled with yet! This must be remedied at once!"

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "CUDDLING! HUGGING! LOOOOVE!"

What's your favourite season? "Summer! The water gets warmer and there's no fear of being caught up in a frozen ocean in the summer!"

-

Participating Soquili: Serenity

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Staring up at the night sky and remembering that I'm just a small being in a great big world and yet knowing that I can make a difference with my life despite the world being so infinite."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "I count fireflies. That has to count for something right?" He cracks a grin. "No pun intended."

What kind of things scare you? He shuffles his hooves. "Lotsa stuff, I guess. Big ponies. Pawed ponies. Ponies with big teeth. Carnivores. Clawed ponies. I... I am not a brave Minicorn when it comes to the big wide world, but... I, I'm trying."

Do you have any regrets? "I dunno yet, but I'm sure I'll get one eventually. They say that happens when you get older, right?"

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "My fireflies. They're my constant companions."

What's your favourite season? "Summer. That's when my fireflies flourish and dance for their breeding seasons."

-

Participating Soquili: Quorra

What kind of things make you feel strong? "What makes me feel weak is when I can't be myself." The Soquili answered with a smug smile. Oh how she did love to be contrary.

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "By reciting poetry. Have you ever heard 'How doth the little crocodile?' I shall recite it now. How doth the little... You thought I was serious, didn't you? What fun!"

What kind of things scare you? "There is only one thing that scares me and that is madness. I hate it. I hate it!"

Do you have any regrets? "Not one."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Myself, but I am not vain. I just love myself. It. Is. NOT. Vanity!"

What's your favourite season? "The season of glowing things. I don't know when it is either. Tell me if you find out?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:10 am
Owner's Name: SkyDragono
Participating Soquili: Albert
Link to Teepee: [X]

What kind of things make you feel strong? My family and loved ones make me feel strong. Protecting them and loving them gives me all the strength I need.

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? Well of course. If you don't keep your mind sharp and learn things new, you will become complaicent, and then you will find no joy in the world, and nothing to challenge yourself. And then what is left in life but to die when you reach that point?

What kind of things scare you? Thinking of the loss of my family. I can take on the biggest Kolana there is if it will keep them all safe.

Do you have any regrets? My biggest regret is not being able to instill a sense of humility in Damia. *sighs and shakes his head* It's going to get her into so much needless trouble.

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? My daughters, and my mate.

What's your favourite season? Spring. The grass is lush and new, and there is new life everywhere.

--------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Meru

What kind of things make you feel strong? Being with my mate, and knowing that I can hold my own in a fight.

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? Most certainly. You can learn lots of things by asking others are reading, and it helps you keep from being stagnant.

What kind of things scare you? Drowning, losing Albert and my children. Oh, and falling.

Do you have any regrets? I do not get to see my son very often at all, and it saddens me greatly. Also, that I have not been able to keep a few of the scars off of Albert.

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? Foals. They're so young and full of life, and there is so much to teach them as they grow. And they still see the world with such innocence.

What's your favourite season? Spring, because of the foals.

--------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Damia

What kind of things make you feel strong? Knowing that my fathers blood flows through me. What could make anyone feel stronger then that?

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? *snorts* Of course. What else do you think books and learning from others is for?

What kind of things scare you? Not living up to my fathers high expectations of me.

Do you have any regrets? That my father can't see how hard I'm trying to be like him. But he will one day.

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? My fathers spear. It has traveled with him through so many adventures and is still in tact.

What's your favourite season? Fall. All the leaves are changing, and it's kinda pretty.

-------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Taltherick Evadorn

What kind of things make you feel strong? Being with my mate, and having her show me so many things. Also, being with my family, that tried their best to raise me.

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? Father always said that to stop learning is to die. I don't want to die, so therefore, YES!

What kind of things scare you? Crashing. Oh my goodness, if you flew and saw how far the ground is below, I would die if I crashed.

Do you have any regrets? That I didn't learn how to fly sooner, but that's not my family's fault. They don't have any wings.

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? Flying. The freedom and exhileration of it all!

What's your favourite season? Summer, because the thermals are divine! You can go so high!

Participating Soquili: Zavi

What kind of things make you feel strong? My mother. By the spirits that woman doesn't know when to quit!

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? Yep, though I have to admit I haven't done much of it recently... *sheepish grin*

What kind of things scare you? Loosing mother, as she's the only real force in my life. And caves. There's no room to move in those things, and no quick escape.

Do you have any regrets? That I haven't had any foals yet. I hear it's a great experience.

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? Mint. It just tastes soo good.

What's your favourite season? Summer, for the mint and the thermals.

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:22 pm
Owner's Name: Dollfie
Participating Soquili: Titania

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Going to places that I have already been, and knowing them. Knowing my family and my herd, and knowing what needs to be done."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Naturally; it is rather difficult to like things that are dull, or to find dull things that are stimulating," Titania replies, humming thoughtfully. "I do so enjoy cataloging the many and varied mushrooms and mosses I encounter."

What kind of things scare you? "Poisonous things," Titania confesses. "It can be terribly difficult to tell them apart from harmless and good things, at times, which is quite distressing."

Do you have any regrets? She shakes her head slowly but deliberately. "I don't regret anything I've done, because I am happy as I am, and even unhappiness in one's past can contribute to future happiness."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Thing, you say? Well, my family isn't a thing, so I will say that I adore flowers the most."

What's your favourite season? "Spring," she replies without hesitation. "New life, warmth, and flowers, everywhere."

~*~

Participating Soquili: Shimmer

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Being able to comfort others, and help them. I always felt useless when I was a young foal, and I hated it."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "I never really thought about it . . . but I guess I do. I enjoy talking with my mother, she's very smart but it is hard to figure out what she means sometimes." Shimmer smiles fondly.

What kind of things scare you? Shimmer looks a bit sheepish. "More than I'd care to admit. Swamps and places with unsteady ground are something that makes me really nervous, though."

Do you have any regrets? "Sometimes, I regret not trying to find my birth family, especially when I was younger. I will probably always wonder if they would love me now," she replies sadly.

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "It's silly, but I love picking flowers to wear and use with my herdmates. It is so relaxing, especially when Mudpie and Cupcake come and help us weave them into our hair."

What's your favourite season? "I suppose I like Summer the best. I love the sunshine and heat."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:48 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Toma-Kun
Link to Teepee: xXx

What kind of things make you feel strong?
Thinking a bit as he smirks. "The ceremonies that I host and carry out. I am the head of the ceremonial ponies in the herd I am in so I am in charge of things."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself?
Nodding his head a bit. "Oh yes I do. It is a great way to relax."

What kind of things scare you?
Pondering on this one. "Hmm I am not sure I know of any.." Still thinking on it. "Maybe the thought of being a father."

Do you have any regrets?
"Nope none." There was no time to even think after the question was asked when he had answered.

What is your favourite thing in the whole world?
"Performing Ceremonies."

What's your favourite season?
"Hmm Spring I would say."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Mei Koi

"Dancing." She giggles a bit as she prances in place. "I am not sure why but dancing makes me feel strong."

Thinking on this one as she shrugs. "I guess so. Coming up with steps in order to not trip myself and humming new songs that come to mind is fun."

"Hmm that list is still in the making. But spiders are on it."

Do you have any regrets?
Shaking her head no. "Nope but I am still young so give it time and I am sure something will pop up."

"That would be dancing once again."

"Hmm Summer."

Participating Soquili: Kokoro

Shaking a bit. "Hmm well I am not strong at all. Timid and scare of my own shadow. Yes but Strong.. No.. no.. no."

Smiling as she likes this one. "Yes this is fun to do."

"Well that list is long. Mostly everything."

Do you have any regrets?
"Oh yes. Letting my best friend get taken by a skinwalker."

"My mate and flowers."

Spring."

Participating Soquili: Aoi Sukai

"Standing my ground to protect those in need."

"Yes it is important to do."

"Hmm Skinwalkers Cursed and Pure."

Do you have any regrets?
"No not that I know of as of yet."

"Flowers and Beautiful things."

Autumn

Participating Soquili: Gaikotsu

"Hmm I would have to say racing."

"Well yes this is important to keep the mind healthy."

"A father of a girl who I left with a broken heart."

Do you have any regrets?
"Walking away from true love."

"This mare I met and wish too see again."

"Winter"

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:15 am
Owner's Name: Faithofthefallen
Participating Soquili: Coquette Sinclair
Link to Teepee: Teepee

She considers a moment before smiling, "Sparring, it reconnects me with my body and my weapons, it improves my reflexes and makes me feel strong."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? She nods, "I think its important to understand the world we live in, I like to learn, but I don't neccessarily seek it out."

What kind of things scare you? "The thought of not being strong enough to protect my family, that my thorns will hobble me in a critical moment that costs me my own life, or even worse, someone I care for."

Do you have any regrets? "I regret misleading my grandfather about my agreement with Elijah. I want him to see Elijah as I see him, but now he blames him for the loss of my daughters. I should have tried harder to explain, and talked to him earlier, but I was too afraid of his reaction."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "My favorite thing," she blushed profusely "Is my hair, I should probably cut it, its a tripping hazard, but I know I never will."

What's your favourite season? "Fall, the days get shorter, and it cools down. Summer is too hot, spring is too wet, and winter is too COLD!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:57 pm
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Lien Hua
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

"Being in control," Lien answers, her voice even. "Having everything in order."

"Of course," Lien says, keeping the affront out of her voice but not able to help the cold glint in her eyes. "Any lady would be well versed in various forms of science and the arts."

"Well," Lien says, with a polite and empty smile. "That would be telling."

Do you have any regrets?
Lien's smile becomes fixed, but she doesn't answer.

"The flowers in the garden, when the wind blows."

"Springtime. When all the flowers are blooming." She smiles and while looking the same as before, there is an extra warmth in it.

Teh Cheryl

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:33 pm
Owner's Name: HoneyTeaTree
Participating Soquili: Ymir
Link to Teepee: teepee

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Oh man, the rush you get when you perform a really complicated trick while flying, that's what makes me feel strong. I feel like I can take on the whole world after figuring out how a trick works."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "I like to talk to Mímir about all kinds of things if that counts for anything? I've never been much of brains kind of guy. I prefer working out other muscles."

What kind of things scare you? "Heh, not much can scare someone who enjoys putting themselves in dangerous positions for the thrill of it."

Do you have any regrets? "Nah. I don't like to live in the past. It can really weigh you down and who likes to feel like that all the time?"

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "The feeling of wind rushing through my mane. Nothing's more amazing than that."

What's your favourite season? "Any season! There's so many different things you can do during all of them, there's no point in picking a favorite."

---------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Flidais

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Just feeling the ground beneath my hooves is enough to make me feel strong. There's nothing quite as steady as the earth itself, is there?"

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Oh yes, always. There's so much to gain from knowledge and learning. I wouldn't be where I am today without taking time to learn of my surroundings and new skills."

What kind of things scare you? "The abuse of power and the mistreatment of others. So many people can be hurt by the actions of one and so much can be changed by their choices. Sometimes these changes are not always for the better and do not benefit the greater good, but the selfish few."

Do you have any regrets? "Yes. But I have had time to process them and come to terms with them. My regrets do not weigh heavy on my shoulder like they do others. Nothing will ever go how you wish it."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "The serenity of the forest and the whispers of the wind. I feel at ease in nature's great embrace."

What's your favourite season? "The fall. The colors and shades the leaves turn once the fall comes is a mesmerizing sight that I have never grown tired of."

Participating Soquili: Fracas Mephitic

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Standing up for what I believe in. I believe that following moral principles and practices are key things in life. There's not strength to your character unless you can follow your own rules for living life."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Very much so. I enjoy meditating and solving puzzles to help keep my mind sharp."

What kind of things scare you? "Senseless aggression. So much can be lost due to reckless and sudden decisions. Culture and history, gone in seconds because of someone's foolish actions...."

Do you have any regrets? "I have many regrets. I don't think it's possible to go through life without having any. Those who say they have none are either lying or have never truly lived."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "My mate. There's nothing in this world I wouldn't give to keep her by my side."

What's your favourite season? "The spring. My children were born in the spring and I cherish the time when they were brought in to the world."
Participating Soquili: Berith

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Oh, um, things that make feel strong? Oooh, I feel pretty strong when I'm relied upon. It's always nice when my friends or family need me to do something for them."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Talking to her dad really makes my head hurt sometimes... Does that count? I also really like sneaking up on my angeni friend so I can get her feathers, but I don't think she likes getting them ripped out because she always notices me and then it just becomes a game of seeing how far away I can get from her...."

What kind of things scare you? "Getting separated from my family again. It was really lousy not being able to be with my mother and older brother. I don't want to lost them."

Do you have any regrets? "Ummmm, I really regret not collecting this one really pretty flower I saw a while ago. I'm sure my mom would have really liked it."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Oh goodness, I have so many favorite things. I don't think I could necessarily come up with just one, you know?"

What's your favourite season? "Oh the spring for sure! That's when all the cute baby animals come around. I love watching little ducklings follow after their mother in a little line. It's so adorable!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:48 pm
Owner's Name: Leena-chan
Participating Soquili: Kuwanyauma
Link to Teepee: [ X ]

What kind of things make you feel strong? “When you can overcome a great obstacle but still be you. Also obtaining your dreams really feels empowering.”

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? “I love to learn! I am not much for reading but more for exploring and discovering and experiencing this world for myself.”

What kind of things scare you? “Anything happening to my wings terrifies me. Also, Mercy scares me now too.”

Do you have any regrets? “I do regret leaving without a word to my family. I also regret anytime I cannot befriend another soul even if it is beyond my control.”

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? “My favorite thing in the world? The sky. It holds so many possibilities and dreams.”

What's your favourite season? “I really enjoy the summertime. The night sky just seems to be so much brighter at that time.”

Participating Soquili: Samuel Norikous

What kind of things make you feel strong? “When I can protect those I care for most.”

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? ”I enjoy reading up on a few things now and then but I don’t go out of my way to do so. I leave myself open to all possibilities.”

What kind of things scare you? ”Losing the ones I hold dear is what scares me most.”

Do you have any regrets? ”The only regret I have is not being able to find my birth parents.”

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? ”Oh um.. if I had to guess, I think its my family.”

What's your favourite season? ”I really enjoy the colors of fall.”

Participating Soquili: Ciel

What kind of things make you feel strong? ”I don’t put a whole lot of thought into strength but if I had to give an answer, I guess it would be getting to outthink a larger soquili than myself.”

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? ”IF there is a chance to grow, I won’t turn it down. I really don’t seek it out though.”

What kind of things scare you? ”To be held against my will in any sense. I truly enjoy my freedom to come and go as I please and sunbathe.”

Do you have any regrets? ”If I had to confess just one regret, it would be the distance I keep from others. I think I should work harder to make bonds.”

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? ”The sun. It is so warm and inviting, and is everything I strive to be one day.”

What's your favourite season? ”The springtime is great. Not too hot, not too cold and the sun is bright.”

Participating Soquili: Fleur

What kind of things make you feel strong? ”When I have friends or family at my side, I feel like nothing can stop me.”

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? ”Not really. I prefer to keep things simple, including my mind. My mother and herd offers me all the advice I need.”

What kind of things scare you? ”Violence and destruction. I both fear and hate them equally.”

Do you have any regrets? ”No. I try to not think too much about anything negative.”

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? ”My favorite thing after my family, is flowers. I love nature most.

What's your favourite season? ”The spring brings so many beautiful new flower blooms that is always has been my favorite.”

Participating Soquili: Aarón Juan de Pulso

What kind of things make you feel strong? ”The warm smiles of those around me. There is nothing the world better to me than happiness of others.”

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? ”Sí I think it’s good to keep learning.”

What kind of things scare you? ”Emotionless soquili. There is something horrible within their eyes. I still will try for them even if they are scary.”

Do you have any regrets? ”Not doing more for my son and the mother of my children.”

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? ”My familia. I also love to see everyone so happy and getting along”

What's your favourite season? ”Winter is a nice time of year. It gives everyone the chance to grow closer.”

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:37 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Wolfheart

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Hmm, an interesting question to pose. I admit that my answer may be somewhat predictable given my reputation but... If I had to say, then it would be being able to help others out of their predicaments. The feeling I get when I am able to lend a hand is rather invigorating."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Certainly! Being brave and having brute strength are only part of a good adventurer's skills. Possessing a keen intellect, and nurturing it, are also important aspects."

What kind of things scare you? "The greatest fear anyone can possess is the fear of self. Fearing our inequities, our weaknesses, our flaws, can be extremely debilitating. The best we can do is to strive to overcome these. Not to drown in them. To do so, to allow myself to wallow in my insecurities, is my greatest fear."

Do you have any regrets? "Sad to say that indeed I do. I regret parts of my past. Specifically, I regret having made the foolish bet with my brother that lead to my separation from my family."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Adventuring!"

What's your favourite season? "My favorite season is most certainly the Fall. 'Tis the season for change and togetherness."

==========================================================

Participating Soquili: Eve Drekk

What kind of things make you feel strong? "I do not know. Perhaps being able to protect those I love? There are not many things that I feel especially strong in. But perhaps I will find the answer one day."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "With those on my level, yes. Those of greater intellect discomfit me."

What kind of things scare you? "I have many fears that I do not like speaking of. Fear of losing my family, fear of being taken advantage of again, these are the ones I most fear."

Do you have any regrets? "None that I can think of at the moment."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "My children and Wraith, whom is like my third child. Pure and simple."

What's your favourite season? "The season of death and slumber, Winter."

===========================================================

Participating Soquili: Atieno

What kind of things make you feel strong? "When I am able to overcome my fears and worries, and when I showing my support for others, these are the moments that make me feel strongest."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I enjoy all sorts of conversations."

What kind of things scare you? "Losing my family and my herd. I don't wish to experience such losses as my mate has."

Do you have any regrets? "Regrets aren't something I dwell on. But there have definitely been moments that I wish weren't a thing."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Soaring among the heavens, particularly at night, with my mate."

What's your favourite season? "The Autumn months. Partially because they are when I met my mate, but mostly because of the weather."

===========================================================

Participating Soquili: Hoshikage

What kind of things make you feel strong? "My connections to others give me the greatest strength of all. Without my friends and family, then I would be lost to the world with nothing to fight for."

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Intellect is quite important. Our hearts and our minds balance one another. So, to be certain, I am more than happy to exercise my mind whenever I am able."

What kind of things scare you? "Fear of loss is my greatest fear. Not just fear of losing my family to some unimaginable sorrow, but also fear of losing who I am if I do not remain vigilant."

Do you have any regrets? "At this exact moment? I am pleased to say that I possess no regrets of any sort."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? "Spending time with my mate and family."

What's your favourite season? "I do not have a favorite per say. All the seasons have their pros and cons, and all are necessary to make the land enjoyable and livable."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X
“Not much, physically, to be honest. I think my strength is mostly in character.”
“Occasionally. I love a good game when there’s one to be had.”
“Jump scares get me everytime. Anything coming at me from outside my field of vision puts me on edge.”
Do you have any regrets?
“One or two. But it’s really heavy, personal stuff... I’m not getting into it.”
“Ah, that’s hard. I’d have to go with eating a piece of juicy, perfectly-ripe fruit when I haven’t eaten all day.”
“I’m not sure, they all have good and bad parts. I might be changing my mind, maybe it's my stomach talking, but the fall is a great month for fresh fruit.”
Participating Soquili: Eluna
“Ooo I love to carrying around my little forest friends.”
“I don’t understand the question…” Eluna cocks her head.
“Oh my, big scary things, of course. But usually when I open my eyes they’re gone or they’re just a tree or something like that.”
Do you have any regrets?
“I found a giant nut this fall, but a big squirrel stole it and ran away from me. I’ll never know what was inside.”
“I love my animal friends! and my…” She continues on like that for a while.
“I love the spring! Fresh green plants and the flowers come back and my animal friends that were napping all winter wake up to play with me again!”
Participating Soquili: Nexin
“Resisting the temptation to leave or just smack you in the face.”
“I find working out new and interesting ways to tell others to take a hike stimulating.”
“The fact that this world protects and even rewards idiots.”
Do you have any regrets?
“I regret this conversation.”
“Pie. I’m deadly serious when it comes to pie.”
“Summer. Although it’s easier to hide bodies in winter, my tracks are harder to follow when the ground is dry.”

Participating Soquili: Calaeron
“Helping others in need.”
“Yes.” Caleron’s eyes light up. “As often and deeply as possible.”
“The dark. And I don’t mean the diminishment of light such as at night or even that of the blackest caves. I refer to the darkness that’s found in the hearts of others corrupted by a hard life or horrible circumstance.”
Do you have any regrets?
He sighs. “Every day ended, every missed opportunity. I regret that I can’t give more and do everything.”
“The whole world.” Calaeron looks wistful. “There’s wonder and opportunity everywhere and if you just take the time to look, a new facet of life will be revealed to you.”
“You should know the answer to that by now.” Calaeron laughs.

Participating Soquili: Zak
“Flying, racing, showing off. You know, just being me.”
“Not in public.” Zak looks a little unnerved.
“Being asked creepy questions, for one thing.”
Do you have any regrets?
“Not really, I always make the right choices.”
“Oh that’s easy, flying.” His wings hum.
“Probably winter. Not being able to swim is a bummer, but I swear I can fly even faster when the air is cold.”

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 pm
Owner's Name: Natsuko-neko & SkyDragono
Participating Soquili: Zavi

My family are what make me feel strong, family either by blood or choice.

Sometimes, it depends on what it is.

Nothing scares me except for the thought of loosing my family.

Do you have any regrets?
No I don't.

Spend time with my family and friends.

Summer

~*~*~

Owner's Name: Natsuko-neko
Participating Soquili: Marino

Flying around pretending I'm a tiny super hero.

Of course!

Large things when I'm in my smaller form

Do you have any regrets?
Nope! If I start regretting something I just go play with Yas until it goes away.

Flying

Spring when all the flowers are blooming!

~*~*~

Participating Soquili: Drucilla

Tricking someone to do what I want.

Yes I do it all the time.

I fear nothing. Except worms but if you tell anyone that I will make you pay.

Do you have any regrets?
Of course not.

Getting my way.

Fall

~*~*~

Participating Soquili: Xander

When a prank goes right and I'm not caught.

Yes, how else can I plan things out if I don't keep myself sharp?

Snakes

Do you have any regrets?
A few but they are secrets.

Making people laugh.

Fall when it's not too hot and not too cold

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:46 pm
Participating Soquili: Flora
Link to Teepee: [X]

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Being surrounded by that which I love, and that which loves me. My herd, the woods, my beloved. I am supported, and supportive." Flora answers serenely.

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Certainly. To accomplish greater good, one cannot act simply on base instinct, and so it is necessary to hone the mind."

What kind of things scare you? "Skinwalkers," she confesses solemnly. "Though I am better equipped than my herdmates to combat them, I can also better know how deeply evil they are, and what a threat they pose."

Do you have any regrets? "No," Flora answers simply. "There are things that I wish were otherwise, but I believe that these things are beyond my power to control."

What is your favourite thing in the whole world? Flora looks rather bemused at the question. "Plants, of course. All of them, yes, but especially trees."

What's your favourite season? "Spring," she replies immediately. "All of my beautiful flowers and plants blossom and bud, and the rain is nurturing and warmer."

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:30 pm
Owner's Name: Zakiax
Participating Soquili: Lilith
Link to Teepee: x

What kind of things make you feel strong?Being able to help out others.

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself?I do like studying the plant life about me when I travel

What kind of things scare you?I have yet found anything that scares me, but i'm sure if i travel enough i'll find something.

Do you have any regrets?Not being able to find my biological father.

What is your favorite thing in the whole world?Adventure, obviously. There is nothing better then an adventure.

What's your favorite season?The transition between winter and spring. As the snow melts and life begins to revitalize the lands once more.

===========================================
Owner's Name: Zakiax
Participating Soquili: Zayford
Link to Teepee: x

What kind of things make you feel strong?My pranks make me feel like the strongest imp ever.

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself?Thinking of new ways to prank other ponies as they pass by.

What kind of things scare you?Nothing because i am a fearless prankster.

Do you have any regrets?Not sticking around for my kids. I may be a prankster but i'm not that heartless.

What is your favourite thing in the whole world?Pranking and scaring others.

What's your favourite season?All, as in all seasons are good for pranks.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games