Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:08 pm
Fiendish Az
kurai_18

User Image

Jaster looked nervously at Minako.
"Do what you will to me, Minako. Nothing will change the fact that you hate me and all other boys." he said in a honest tone.

"Im sorry, and I know you probably don't care, I wasn't looking for a girlfriend, I was looking for a girl to be a friend to go dinner with me. I never word my words right and right now, im heartless so if you kill me, so be it if it makes you feel better.." he was trying to be as kind as possible even though right now, he was scared.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:15 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

He sighed in relief as no one had noticed his display of accidental destruction. He frowned and stepped out of the rubble of the table. His modified black cloak disappeared and he brushed off his jacket. Nodding, Ixyam knew where to go now, well sort of. "Gotta find Big brother..." He murmured with a sigh.
[Exit]

Crap! That hurt! | I'm in the... Lunchroom?

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:14 am
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Trying to calm herself]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:By the carts]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

"That's what you call a date you idiot!"Minako shouted throwing the tray at Jaster with enough power to break through his barrier and hit him square in the face as she continued."Thats something you typically do with a girlfriend! But i doubt that girlfriend you claim you have even exists in the first place!"She said letting out her anger at Jaster trying to control herself for everyones sake as she could feel her left eye starting to burn as if it was on fire as Kako was trying to assume to control causing her to gasp in pain."..I want you to apologize..By getting on your hands and knees and say i have wronged you and for that i apologize..Right now."She said as she was being merciful as she began doing a breathing technique to calm herself to prevent Kako from taking control and make the situation even worse as it would look like she was fight against something.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:49 am
Fiendish Az

User Image

Jaster had no such barrier up that when the tray hit him, he got a black eye as well a bruising of half his face.

He looked really hurt when Minako said that his girlfriend was probably fake. However he wasn't going to fight her, not now.

He felt his form try to shift to a heartless, just as DIZ said would happen sometimes, as it was unpredictable when he'd be human/heartless or just heartless.

He quickly got onto his knees and the hands bowing to her
"I have wronged you and for that I apologize, Minako-san."

He grit his teeth but lost the battle trying to stay his look as a human
His form had changed heartless.

User Image

He slowely got up but looked straight at her eyes, he still looked sad. He was much smaller now and to him, she was a giant.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin ran in, out of breath. He looked around and frowned. "Tha's weird. Thought I heard Jaster in 'ere."
He shrugged and slumped into a chair. "Man, why's it starting now..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:44 pm
Fiendish Az
kurai_18

User Image

Jaster sees Erin and did a graceful bow to Minako.

He then ran to Erin and hopped up on the table
"hey Erin. Its me...Jaster......my form changed on its own from a person to a heartless..." he groaned

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He jumped. "Bloo'y hell, mate. you're just full 'o surprises aren't ya." He cleared his throat. "Anyway, Light said it's time for training after he heard the announcement."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:51 pm
kurai_18

User Image

Jaster sighed
"yeah....I wasn't kidding that im a heartless right now....and my nobody is out there causing a lot of trouble."

He then heard what Erin said about the training.
"aww man, and I just turned into this, I honestly have no idea when im turning back" he sighed.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

"Y'think Light might be able to help you out there?" Erin shrugged.
He looked around the cafeteria and saw the broken table. "Bloody hell happened to tha' table?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:58 pm
kurai_18

User Image

"A nobody fell in, he made his black cloak disappear but I didn't get a good look at his face." Jaster said rather calmly.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin rubbed his chin and grinned. "Alrigh', you've intrigued me wi' this nobody thing. Where do you think he went? I wanna get a good look at 'im."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:28 pm
kurai_18

User Image

"im not sure. I was groveling to Minako....I..." he sighed
"I hurt her.....I was asking for someone to join me with dinner and I offended her because I have a girlfriend but I haven't seen her in a year or so.."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

"I 'm not good with girls, mate. It's kind of a bachelor thing. Just... leave my sister out of it..." Erin's face turned red for a moment. "Anyways, should we at least see if Professor Light can turn you back?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:20 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Frantic]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Outside the cafeteria[Former]]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kurai_18

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Feel free to follow if you wish.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

"A-apology accepted.."Minako said as she winced in pain as her eye's condition began to worsen causing her to pant as a result as she covered her left eye once she noticed Erin entered the room and decided it would be best for her to leave as she grabbed Sakamoto and placed him on the ground right as he was finished licking the syrup off her face as she exited the cafeteria not uttering a single word as she was too busy focusing on restraining Kako which was slowly losing effect. Once Minako was outside of the room was where she began feeling the pain increase causing to gasp in pain gain fully aware that she couldn't keep up holding Kako back as she eyed the wall and allowed her finger to trace downward while she managed to utter a few words that were too jumbled to be fully understood, Though whatever the words were the effect created a portal in the shape of a door like portal which she entered through to go to Traverse Town as Miako slowly began to blackout as Kako assumed control. Despite it's creator no longer in the area, The portal still remained.
◣╚══════════════╝◢
{Minako:Exits}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:43 am
fiendish az

kurai_18

User Image

Jaster sighed and rubbed behind his head which actually was a bit hard as his current form
"yeah.....alright....im rather bad with girls it seems..."

He felt relieved to know that Minako had approved of his apology, he looked back to Erin as he offered if Light could change him back
He simply shook his head no.

"nah man, see this red collar?" he tilted his neck showing a thin red collar
"DIZ put this on me so I won't completely lose my mind within the heartless core mind. Anyway, no way to change me back, its only time that i'll change back to human looking." he sighed

He saw Minako's portal hadn't disappeared.
"That is strange...the portal didn't close again....just like that trap I fell in thru in by the Superior when he took my nobody."

He hopped off the table and went towards the portal.
"im going in, you can follow or not..." he sighed and thought about Ene, she'd be safe as long as she'd stay in the academy.

"Do me a favor and tell him what you saw, don't leave out anything....." he looked at the portal and sighed

"Cya later." he walked thru the portal.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games