Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius saw Awella going about her normal duties on the ship. He made sure that everyone was doing something. Even Davy Jones offered to pitch in and help which Marius was glad for. He would have told Damian to do something but he doubted if Damian would do anything he was told. So he left him in the crow's nest.

Damian watched everyone going about their duties. Nothing escaped his sight. He saw those that were doing one hundred percent and those that would slack off when they though no one was looking. He also saw them tense whenever his gaze settled on them for to long. It brought him a measure of humor to see them get a little frightened.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:57 pm
Awella Hawk

She sneaked up to the crows nest and held onto the edge with help of her gloves. She figured the vampire would sense her soon, but that did not stop her from poking his shoulder with her finger lightly.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had sensed Awella climbing up as soon as she had started to climb up. So when she poked him he disappeared and then poked her in return."Is there something you need Awella?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:41 pm
Awella Hawk

She jumped when he vanished and reappeared. "Just wanted to make sure you were okay. I recall your wounds were fairly bad.", she mused, but it was in a caring tone. Now she sat on edge of the Crow's net in a careless manner.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."I've had worse. The injuries don't bother me much anymore."Damian then sat next to her."Should I be worried that injuries like this don't bother me much?"He said with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:06 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and nodded,"True, but still...", she said. It was clear she cared for him and his well being.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian could sense her feelings of caring for his well being and appreciated it. He then said."Is tehre anything else you need Awella because it seemed like you were a bit busy with your duties on the ship."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:31 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him,"I'm just taking a break from chores. Nothing wrong just talking to my teacher, right?", she asked him. Then gently pushed him as her touch was gentle. There was no force to her push, it was more like a pat really.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."I suppose there is nothing wrong with just talking to your teacher. So is there anything in particular you wanted to talk about?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:50 pm
Awella Hawk

She shrugged after a moment of thinking. "So, how long will the island stay away?", she asked him. Now she looked at him in a curious manner.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought it over for a bit and then said."By my estimation it will be in a dormant state for at least a couple hundred years. SO there is no real worries for a while."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:53 pm
Awella Hawk

"Then you better stop taking wounds so lightly, if you wanna stay around to keep it away... Though I'd be willing to help, if I live that long...", she said. Though she did not grasp the fact she had flown a good few miles 'yesterday'. Everything was rushed together it seemed as she tried to recall it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."He when you get injured as many times as I do you get used to it. I can't begin to recall all of the times I've been worse than this. And also I appreciate your wanting to help me but I would rather you focus on living a happy life. Don't risk yourself with doing this. I'm fine with doing this myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:21 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and rolled her eyes,"You never know when you'll need help.", she gently punched his arm.

[  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Well that's a true statement but I like to think that if I need help then nobody should come because it's most likely a suicide mission. And while I have no real qualms about killing anyone I will not have people die trying to help me."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games