Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:20 pm
Alice/Scarlet Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She listened to him and frowned, as this time Scarlet said nothing. Amber shown faintly in her eyes but vanished. "I'm gonna use this in a lame way to explain what I'm comprehending, it's like a 2,000 piece puzzle and it's already hard to fit the pieces together... So in a way for a succubus is their true loves spirit has to fit with theirs in a way for them to be fertile and successful, basically... Right?", she replied back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:15 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin nodded in agreement with Alice. "Yeah, pretty much...but another thing is it's pretty much the same for everyone, but with most humans not knowing the supernatural is real, most don't get to find their true love..." Austin said then sighed.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:22 pm
Alice/Scarlet Silver

"Well, you mean more of know-a-days... Even after Scarlet started to cause my black outs, it did not stop me from doing a bit of supernatural research. Like the difference between sleep paralyze and the 'demons' that are suppose to sit on people's chests...", she said only to shiver. Glancing at Austin the looking away before walking away from him. "Would it be wise to leave the house for a while? Or just wait another day?", she asked him over her shoulder now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:40 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin watched her as she said she did research on the supernatural. "Just so you know, you can't believe everything you read, even from agent texts. A lot is edited to hide the truth. And a lot of lure like that is to scare people, to keep them away from the supernatural." He told her. He watched her as she walked away, and looked at her when she asked if they should leave for awhile or not. "What you mean leave for awhile?" He asked as he looked at her alittle confused.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:51 pm
Alice/Scarlet Silver

"I mean leave the town for a day or two... It'd be wiser for the vampires to try to act us away from my house... And trust me, I've awoken to a couple of strange things.", she said. Though this time she gone back to walking and would not stop unless someone made her, like by holding her or ran in front of her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:14 pm
Austin/Prince

"Woah, why you wanting to leave all of a sudden?" He asked but she just kept walking. "Hey wait..." He walked off after her. He didn't stop her till they were in the house. He stepped in her way to stop her. "You might have awoken..." He paused and coughed. "...something strange, but controlling them is another thing...." He told her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:37 pm
Alice/Scarlet Silver

She paid little attention to him calling her, until he blocked her from rest of the house in the kitchen. "What do you mean?", she asked him, with a raised eyebrow now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:50 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin sighed. "First off, Why do you want to leave all of a sudden? and second, you said you awoken some strange things. But that doesn't mean you can control it." He told her. "Let me explain...You know vampires have super strength, pretty much? Well what is keeping me from mangling your arm when I grab it? I restrict my strength for regular day to day. It's the same with other powers as well." He explained.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:09 pm
Alice/Scarlet Silver

She looked at him and sighed after he had. "I said I have awoken to strange things. Like one night I coulda sworn I seen a dog in my room, and I don't have a dog here. That was a good, five years ago.", she said as she shivered at the memory.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:56 am
Austin/Prince

Austin face palmed himself out of embarrassment. "Sorry I missed heard you..." He said. "Anyhow why do you want to leave all of a sudden?" He asked as he looked at her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:09 am
Alice/Scarlet Silver

She rolled her eyes as he face palmed. "Something is not setting right with me...", she said and looked up at him. "I can sense something but I don't know what.", she added on in a low voice. Though the vampire did not seem to notice anything wrong. Maybe she had a tied with someone, that only she could sense in a way.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:33 am
Austin/Prince

Austin looked at Alice as she said she sensed something. "Well that does make sense, you do have vampires after you..." He told her. He then patted her head then walked in the living room. "You don't have to worry as long as I'm here nothing will happen to you."

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:40 am
Alice/Scarlet Silver

She glared when he patted her head and rolled her eyes. "It's not your kind I'm worried about, it's something else.", she said, only to walk up to her room. She seemed a bit colder, if not annoyed with him. Once in her room she looked around and sighed as she started to pack somethings.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 am
Austin/Prince

Austin looked at her confused as she headed up to her room. "I don't get here...one minute she kisses me..." He said with a slight blush. "Then the next she's annoyed with me..." He said then let out a sigh. 'Maybe she's on the rag ...?' Prince guessed. And Austin just rolled his eyes.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:28 am
Alice/Scarlet Silver

She finished packing up her backpack and sat on foot of her bed. Now she started to look around around before writing in a journal, if not a book just for book ideas. Humming songs as she wrote only to stop after a moment and looked up at her door. Half suspecting for Austin or even Prince to come up and harass her; at least til she talked...

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff