Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:39 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian heard Abigail snoring and smiled."She's adorable like this."Damian then picked her up and moved her to his room and set her down gently. Unsure of what to do he sat down next to her and watched her as she slept.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was out like a light. And slept peaceful next to Damian. When she woke up she tried to search for a clock, but got a face full of Damian's chest instead.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat motionless as Abigail slept. Eventually he saw her wake up."Hey it looks like you're awake. How are you feeling?"Damian grinned at Abigail as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked up at him and blushed. Only to yawn behind her hand. "Hmm, fine.", she replied. Then nuzzled his shoulder. "How long did I sleep?", she asked him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."It couldn't have been longer than a couple hours."His thumb stroked her cheek."You are adorable when you sleep. Did you know that?"Damian then stood up and stretched.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and glanced away when he said, she looked adorable when sleeping. "Do I?", she asked him in a shy voice. It would take a short swipe of her memories and mind. For him to know she never thought herself as pretty.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian heard the self doubt in her voice."Abigail to me you are the most beautiful person in the world. None has ever compared. I have met many different gods of love over all the years of my life and they can't compare to you in my eyes."Damian then placed a kiss on her lips."You should have more confidence in yourself Abigail."He then gave her a comforting smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She heard Damian and blushed. "I've tried to be more confident, but it always got torn down.", she replied. Only to blush and nuzzle his neck, after kissing him back. "Thank you.", she muttered.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"If someone has tried tearing you down it's simply because they are jealous. So if someone does do that take pride in that fact and embrace. Make it so they can't hurt you with that."He then sat back down next to her and pulled her closer so he could hold her against him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Listening to him, she did not react. He was right, she knew it. But even she would tear her confidence down after things started to go bad. Laying there she allowed him to hold her closer.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian held her for a little while before he said."You know my lady still hasn't commanded her faithful servant."Damian then let go of her before he moved to kneel before her."Please tell me what I must do to make a smile appear on your lovely face."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him when he knelt before her. But the words made her blush and giggle. "Really?", she giggled a bit more. Then she reached down and brushed hair away from his eyes.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled at her."Yes my lady really. Just name the task and it shall be done. No matter what need be done. I will accomplish it."Damian gave Abigail a charming grin and stayed there kneeling.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and blushed a bit more. Only to think over a couple of things. "Hmm, how 'bout you give me a back rub.", she said. Then laid on her stomach and watched him over her shoulder. She still had bit of a blush, but she laid her head on her arms.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stood up and then gently but firmly started to massage Abigail's back. He knew that he had enough strength do give a good back rub but he was also worried that he might accidentally hurt Abigail. Damian continued to rub her back for a bit more then leaned his head down and nipped her ear."Don't forget to ask for your sweets either."Then he went back to rubbing her back.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games