Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
SEME OR UKE? :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICKONE. 8D
  Seme
  Uke
View Results

Fido-s Revenge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:38 pm
Tis a toss-up for me.
I like semes because they're often the strong, independent, and, dare I say it, hot ones wink
I like ukes because they're usually more compassionate (that's debatable, I'm aware of that), and soo cuuute ^.^

This, of course, is in accordance to manga and anime, along with their stereotypes (which is sometimes, if not often, seen in literary fiction, *coughlotsinmyworkcough*).
In reality, the general opinion stays the same.

Quick question: isn't there a 'term' for someone who doesn't care what position they're in (ie, either 'top' or 'bottom')? Like seke or something?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:56 pm
Seme probably. I tend to like older guys who like to get the job done!  

Sorinchako

~xXxDark_MousyxXx~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:42 pm
i personally am uke. but i love a seme guy. i dont know why, but domanence isnt something im good at. sweatdrop but i appreciate a guy who is ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:22 pm

Seme's, but the Uke's are cute..So I like them too..Oh, i'm so confused..XD.

Vladmir Alucard Anderson

Vladmir Alucard Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:23 pm
[Insert ACDC-ish Name]
Tis a toss-up for me.
I like semes because they're often the strong, independent, and, dare I say it, hot ones wink
I like ukes because they're usually more compassionate (that's debatable, I'm aware of that), and soo cuuute ^.^

This, of course, is in accordance to manga and anime, along with their stereotypes (which is sometimes, if not often, seen in literary fiction, *coughlotsinmyworkcough*).

Quick question: isn't there a 'term' for someone who doesn't care what position they're in (ie, either 'top' or 'bottom')? Like seke or something?

Aye, Seke, the often end side of abuse, are cute, but very closed and even mean..Giving them Seme qualites..Also, in certian moments they can be dominate, even abusive to there often Seme partner..Making them Super Seme's...Seke's are intresting,

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:13 pm
I like semes alot better, btu thats cause Im pretty uke 3nodding  

dragonslayer7178

Fido-s Revenge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:17 pm
Vladmir Alucard Anderson
[Insert ACDC-ish Name]
Tis a toss-up for me.

Aye, Seke, the often end side of abuse, are cute, but very closed and even mean..Giving them Seme qualites..Also, in certian moments they can be dominate, even abusive to there often Seme partner..Making them Super Seme's...Seke's are intresting,

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification. ^^
'Super Seme'! XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:48 pm
i love my semes' i am uke and i just love watching the semes torture [tease] their ukes. but i must say that i simpathize with the ukes, as i know how they feel. [tho they are fake]  

DustyOHara

Lovely Little Summer

Beloved Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:49 am
oh I love the uke's whee I always love the gentler ones 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:51 am
being that i'm very much a seme, i prefer pretty little ukes who i can manipulate and ravage for hours. *licks his lips*  

Hiei the Epic

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:17 am
Ukes all the way! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:28 pm
well im not shur..... crying  

-Otep-Love-

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:35 pm
Hmm...I like both. But ukes tend to be so much cuter and ditzy. x3 Semes can be too serious and pervy sometimes. >>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:42 pm
MooMooChan
Hmm...I like both. But ukes tend to be so much cuter and ditzy. x3 Semes can be too serious and pervy sometimes. >>

*clears his throat and casts a sideways glance*  

Hiei the Epic

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:58 pm
bittersweet.sorrow
MooMooChan

*clears his throat and casts a sideways glance*
Gomen nasai if I offended you. ._.;;;  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas