Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:27 pm
Pwnder
Pegasaurus Rex

Hello and thank you for joining!
We really appreciate all the help we can get.
I can understand why you feel betrayed. I hope you know you're not the only one who feels that way, and we're gonna try to fix that.
=) Hope to see you around!

Your SIG!!!
Until recently, I too was questing every freaking item on Gaia.
The pain...

Thank you so much, I really hope I can help.

;-; You understand my pain. Not many people have that quest.
I was super proud of my collection, then I had to sell a lot of things to get the items I really wanted before they became unreachable.
Just by joining you've shown support (which helps a lot), and that really motivates us!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:40 pm
Herro~! I'm Kikaru and I'm here to support this cause o~o;

I want to help any way I can if you want pm me if you need help with anything.  

Rozi Roo

Loyal Otaku

11,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Generous 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:45 pm
Kikaru Rose

Your cat has a wide mouth, but pleased to meet you. surprised

We may have to gather us the list of smilies for tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:25 am
Madame Xiva
Ryuzuki_Rui
I am ryuzuki_rui,
you may call me rui or ryu
either of them is fine!
I am 16,and gaia has been my medicine. heart

Hi Rui! Good news: The Doctor is IN!!

I'm so happy you decided to join us! WELCOME!

I will be happy to the right thing,just like my petiton~
thanks  

RuichiroChan

Shy Strategist

16,450 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200

Google

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:39 am
Madame Xiva
NETGEAR
Hi everyone,

I'm Nick and I joined in 2007, this account is a shared account between my irl best friend as well as my partner.
I can be quite sarcastic but I'm nice most of the time.
But at this stage, I would like to say that Gaia completely sucks now and that someone should change the Gaiaonline Wiki page to something like:
"Gaia's downfall in 2013,....., in the top 10 for having the most expensive irl money community forum, does not listen to customers, lots of people leaving...etc."

But thank you xx I met my fate xx for the invite. smile

Hi Nick! I've seen many of your posts in the forums, and I'm so glad you decided to join us!! I hope you find this guild to be a good fit for the changes we'd like to see with Gaia. WELCOME!!!

Thanks smile , lol I think most of my posts recently is about Gaia being a shithole, I was going to tip your post instead of replying, but noooo since guilds haven't been updated in ages.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:10 am
Kikaru Rose

Hey, welcome to Revolution; Gaia! We're so glad you joined to help support our cause! If you haven't already please familiarize yourself with our Guild Rules. Other than that, have a great time and jump right in to the many interesting topics here in our guild. We've got free art, charities, events, and of course things pertaining to Gaia's downward spiral and how to lift it back up.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me at any time. ^_^  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cameron Valimere

Invisible Knight

15,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:46 am
Greetings fellow Gaians,

I've only just heard about this "little" group of yours, and I'm quite impressed with its numbers. Did my part by white-listing the ads, even earned free GC by watching videos and filling out surveys and the like. Only when something in the cash shop was released that I actually wanted, mostly preferring to wait out the MP waves, until something I wanted was cheap enough for me to afford.
But to watch our beloved e-home slowly decay, to sit back and watch as the one at the helm of our sacred homepage tears it asunder, is something not even I can tolerate anymore.
While I'd love to donate gold, its not so easy for me to get as for most, I do a bit now and then, got a few million gold. But its hard earned, most of my items are donated or anon gifted or were even saved up for in my three years on the site like Dante's Divine Verdict and Hidden Ace.
But I wish to help anyway.
I have a decent collection of Alchemy formulas and components, that I will sell to any member of this guild for half the MP price, at the time those items are requested. The Math wizards of this guild may even factor in the 2% goldsink from the MP if they like.
I will also stop bringing in new members as a form of protest, activate my adblock extension, and offer my services as a wordsmith to any formal message/PM/e-mail that will aid our cause. I have attached my signature containing a link to a Petition I had once put hope into, as an example of my writing. Feel free to sign it if you like, though I doubt its goal will ever be realized.
I look forward to doing the best I can to aid our cause!

Until next time!

Cameron V.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:56 am
Hello everyone! ^-^ I have been on gaia since 2005, though I was a lot less active after that first two years. I don't have all that much gold because it has never been the most important thing for me, but I would love to help as much as I can and share in discussions when I can as well. ^_^

Yesterday was something else, the pop ups for items casually referred to as Only costing 30-50 dollars offends me, and I had to imagine it offended other people as well. So I hit the feedback forums to see if I was right, and thankfully I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I sure hope something financially dreadful was going on for things to blow up this way over just the last month and half, you would have to assume so at least.

The market place is just plain depressing, people should be looking at the selling history before buying items at more than double the going rate, it's totally out of control right now...

Haha, there, I guess I've already said more than enough randomness for now ^-^ Nice to meet everybody~!  

Cranberry-Conundrum

Fanatical Explorer

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:35 pm
Hello, I'm Kaiserin Kai~

I have been a part of this site since 2005 and it makes me truly sad to see what has been happening in recent times. I understand Gaia needs money to run but this is just too much!

I was directed here from the thread "If people are really angry at gaia, we should have a gaia..." in the GCD (Would post a link but bb code is down) which has some really good ideas.

Lets all work together to make this site a better place!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:35 pm
Hiya~ ^_^

I haven't ever joined one of those forum-guilds before, I actually got an achievement for it right now, too bad I already stands with one foot outside the door since I'm allready looking for another community to join -_-  

Usaki Tsukino

Timid Bunny

Luscenta

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:36 pm
c: Hello my fellow gaians and thank you, xx I met my fate xx, for the invite

You may call me what you please >u < !!

I'm a little sad at what has become of gaia, if it really thinks itself a company, it is doing a poor job of being one. I know very little about economic and finance, but I have some knowledge of management and they really need to get their act together and at least hire an economist.

It's sad that the games people have invested in just die, it's sad that as soon as they release a goldsink, they negate it with more 'cash for gold' type schemes.

This throwing cash everywhere, tempting people with offers that inflate the marketplace and appealing to our greed, sounds to me like a quick fix. Gaia calls itself a company, but I call bullshit, a company can't thrive without business and it can't thrive without listening to customers.

I can honestly say that the pop-up was the last straw, ever heard of reverse psychology? It is a turn off, it is going to do the opposite of encouraging me to buy cash. Put it this way: let's say a salesman starts following you around going "buy this, buy this, it's only $$$!!", how would you feel? Well a normal person would call it harassment and call for a restraining order

Verge Concierge Service: by god, are you serious? It isn't even clear on the prices, what they'll be asking from you, how it will be done. So much fail it hurts.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:38 pm
Name is Alywin. This guild has my full support!
(and no, I didn't spend GC to buy Fafnir. I bought him with gold ONE WEEK before they added him into Verge. Glad, though. No need to waste cash)

Lady Alantha

Witty Tactician

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

IdiosyncraticQuirks

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:49 pm
Hey Hey, my names Iggy (or Jess) depending on what you feel like calling me. I've been on gaia since I was 16, I'm now 23. This is my second account.

I used to love gaia this was my home away from home but quite frankly right now I'm pissed with all the changes and the fact that gaia is ignoring it users wants. So yeah that's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:59 pm
Cameron Valimere
Greetings fellow Gaians,

I've only just heard about this "little" group of yours, and I'm quite impressed with its numbers. Did my part by white-listing the ads, even earned free GC by watching videos and filling out surveys and the like. Only when something in the cash shop was released that I actually wanted, mostly preferring to wait out the MP waves, until something I wanted was cheap enough for me to afford.
But to watch our beloved e-home slowly decay, to sit back and watch as the one at the helm of our sacred homepage tears it asunder, is something not even I can tolerate anymore.
While I'd love to donate gold, its not so easy for me to get as for most, I do a bit now and then, got a few million gold. But its hard earned, most of my items are donated or anon gifted or were even saved up for in my three years on the site like Dante's Divine Verdict and Hidden Ace.
But I wish to help anyway.
I have a decent collection of Alchemy formulas and components, that I will sell to any member of this guild for half the MP price, at the time those items are requested. The Math wizards of this guild may even factor in the 2% goldsink from the MP if they like.
I will also stop bringing in new members as a form of protest, activate my adblock extension, and offer my services as a wordsmith to any formal message/PM/e-mail that will aid our cause. I have attached my signature containing a link to a Petition I had once put hope into, as an example of my writing. Feel free to sign it if you like, though I doubt its goal will ever be realized.
I look forward to doing the best I can to aid our cause!

Until next time!

Cameron V.
It's great to see such enthusiasm! We're so glad to have you here, and can't wait to see what you'll bring to our guild! c:  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:01 pm
Cranberry-Conundrum
Hello everyone! ^-^ I have been on gaia since 2005, though I was a lot less active after that first two years. I don't have all that much gold because it has never been the most important thing for me, but I would love to help as much as I can and share in discussions when I can as well. ^_^

Yesterday was something else, the pop ups for items casually referred to as Only costing 30-50 dollars offends me, and I had to imagine it offended other people as well. So I hit the feedback forums to see if I was right, and thankfully I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I sure hope something financially dreadful was going on for things to blow up this way over just the last month and half, you would have to assume so at least.

The market place is just plain depressing, people should be looking at the selling history before buying items at more than double the going rate, it's totally out of control right now...

Haha, there, I guess I've already said more than enough randomness for now ^-^ Nice to meet everybody~!
Hello! We're so glad to have you with us, and don't worry about not having a lot of gold, with the recent inflation I think many users are left with a lot less buying power than before.

I hope you find our guild a place of comfort in these stressful times on Gaia. c:  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games