Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥ IAGT Lottery ♥ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress Pain77

Mystical Inquisitor

16,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:14 am
Louisa Iris
Mistress Pain77
Lottery:
Pick 1 - 7, 13, 26, 39, 43, 59
Pick 2 - 3, 11, 21, 36, 49, 63

User Image User Image

Oh dearie... you can only enter one combination. You'd have to pick which combination you'd want to be registered.

User ImageUser Image

Then Pick 2 - I am also having problems find your mule account to send the money too  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 am
Daffodil the Destroyer

User Image
I think it's BS that so many employers do that. I mean, people should be allowed to have private lives, and they should even be allowed to be jerks or express unpopular opinions in their private lives without getting fired (or passed over for a job they'd otherwise get hired for) as long as they aren't acting as representatives of the workplace at that time.

I keep my FB pretty well locked down to friends only. Seems like that's the best way to minimize unwanted attention, though of course I still have to censor myself with family and certain acquaintances. I would really like to remove most of the people on my list, but of course now one is practically obligated to friend everyone one has ever met anywhere. xd

User Image User Image

That is true. I mean, it's their opinion... and opinions aren't supposed to be right or wrong, right? Plus, who are we to judge someone just because he or she's like that? But then, companies also have to protect themselves. I mean, there are people who really are up to no good, and as an employer you wouldn't really want those kind of people right? I guess you could say that both sides of the party have faults, but yeah... you shouldn't judge a person for being themselves.

Well, you could say that the safest setting would be to make everything private. But then, what's the point of connecting to people?
      I just delete friends whom I haven't really seen or talked to for a long time. Like, I used to add people who had been my classmates in some college class years ago, and now I haven't really seen hide nor hair of them, so I just delete them.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:20 am
Daffodil the Destroyer

User Image
I really have no practical use for calculus as my jobs are music and medical transcription, but I enjoyed a lot of it when I was taking it in high school. I can't remember how to do any of it, though. I was thinking about picking up a used textbook and maybe a calculus for dummies if there is one (which, there's a Dummies for everything, so I bet there is) and trying to re-teach myself how to do it just for kicks.

User Image User Image

Hehe, I'd just stick to playing around in Gaia. I mean, I enjoyed it, but only up to the point that I need to study it. After that, what's the point of frustrating yourself? rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:22 am
Broken Heart Production
Louisa Iris

Awesome. c:
And yes, I have lots of cats. I technically have 4, but we feed a group of wild cats that come inside every so often too. Do you have any?

User Image User Image

Lucky you.
      No we don't have cats. My mom's allergic to animal hair, so yeah... absolutely no animals in the house rolleyes
      But we do have neighborhood cats... you know those cats that came from God knows where, and stayed in the vicinity. Now, four houses feed the cat xD That's the closest thing I have to a cat xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:24 am
Mistress Pain77

Then Pick 2 - I am also having problems find your mule account to send the money too

User Image User Image

All right then.
      Hmm.. really? Make sure it's La Lune et Le Soleil
      It would be best if you just copy, then paste the name on the search box, so that you won't run the chance of wrongly writing her name ^^

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:26 am
Louisa Iris
Mistress Pain77

User Image User Image

All right then.
      Hmm.. really? Make sure it's La Lune et Le Soleil
      It would be best if you just copy, then paste the name on the search box, so that you won't run the chance of wrongly writing her name ^^

User ImageUser Image

I have done that and it tells me

An error occurred:
Unable to find the user you are looking for

Mistress Pain77

Mystical Inquisitor

16,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Noble Shade 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:27 am
Mistress Pain77

An error occurred:

User Image User Image

Hmm... okay, hold on I'll start the trade.
      Sorry for the hassle sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:28 am
Louisa Iris
Mistress Pain77

An error occurred:

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

its ok  

Mistress Pain77

Mystical Inquisitor

16,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Noble Shade 100

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:30 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Well, that is true. I mean, not everyone likes math. But to be honest, I enjoyed my Introduction to Calculus class. I loved it when I can solve problems on my own emotion_awesome
      Considering that it's like a combination of 2 or 3 different courses, it is quite hard you know.

User ImageUser Image

Calculus is fun, especially differential and integral calculus. They look hard, but they are really quite easy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 am
Mistress Pain77
Louisa Iris
Mistress Pain77

An error occurred:

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

its ok

I did everything on my end, let me know when you have it, thanks  

Mistress Pain77

Mystical Inquisitor

16,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Noble Shade 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:33 am
Mistress Pain77

its ok

User Image User Image

All right, you're added ^^

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 am
floralsnow

Calculus is fun, especially differential and integral calculus. They look hard, but they are really quite easy.

User Image User Image

I enjoyed differential more than integral. I particularly liked the rule about how to differentiate f(x)/g(x), it was just so awesome emotion_awesome
      Yeah, but it's something that needs to be done in a continuing basis. I doubt that I would be able to solve such problems as before after all these years of not solving anything sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:39 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

I enjoyed differential more than integral. I particularly liked the rule about how to differentiate f(x)/g(x), it was just so awesome emotion_awesome
      Yeah, but it's something that needs to be done in a continuing basis. I doubt that I would be able to solve such problems as before after all these years of not solving anything sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

That's true. Its hard to solve a problem when you already forgot to do so! My final year at school has made me concentrate more on applications than theories, so I don't know if I can properly answer those kind of problems without reviewing first. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:43 am
floralsnow

That's true. Its hard to solve a problem when you already forgot to do so! My final year at school has made me concentrate more on applications than theories, so I don't know if I can properly answer those kind of problems without reviewing first. sweatdrop

User Image User Image

Well, I don't think they teachers want us to focus on the theories for too long. It's enough that we spend a year on them, just to prove to them that we already understand them. It's the application of the theory that really matters... because theories are just like that: theories.
      I think it would take me a lot longer in reviewing than you... considering that I can't even do simple math without a calculator, because I have been using that for years now sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:44 am
Louisa Iris

My Mom is allergic too, but she loves cats too much to care. Lol.
Wherever you live you can always expect to see at least one wild cat. x3  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games