Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] Ash of angel wings... (Needs Demon Gods) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:09 pm
Gideon smirked. "No time to move slow when you might be dead tommorrow..my father taught me that..." he looked around. "There is a nice spot over there." he pointed to a wooded area. "It will be shady."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:12 pm
He looked over at the spot. "Oh and a dirty one at that." With a snicker he'd actually walk in the direction pointed pulling Gideon along. "Too bad we don't have a picnic blanket."  

Astireth

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:34 pm
Gideon smiled. "A little dirt never hurt any one Ana." he stated giggling at the new nickname he had given the demon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:37 pm
A quick little pinch was used to retaliate for that nickname. "If your gonna call me something at least let it be Anas. Ana.." He shuddered. "Too..girly.." He wrinkled up his nose abit then snickered.  

Astireth

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:39 pm
Gideon giggled and broke free from the demons grasp running off. "Ana ana ana!" he called back mockingly as he ran.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:42 pm
Oh he couldn't help but cheat a bit now. With a slight wave the demon vanished from his point and appeared dead smack in front of Gideon. Those arms wrapped around the other trying to hold him still. "Careful kiddies don't do this at home. Feral animals should never be messed with unless your a professional like me and what a treat we have. Here we have the wild gideon beast!"  

Astireth

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:46 pm
Gideon growled playfull and was laughing so hard he was actually crying. "Well..are you going to reveal yourself..or do I have to call you by that name a few more times."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:49 pm
Looking around he backed off a bit. Seeme dhe thought about it till he poked Gideon. "Tag, your it!" With a grin he darted off going farther into the trees but actually running.  

Astireth

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:39 am
Gideon growled. "Hey...come back here you little cheat!" he laughed and ran after him. It was nice..experiancing this sorta childhood he had been denied. What was Anastas to him? A brother...a friend...he wasn't sure..but he couldn't remeber when he had been this happy..not in his whole life.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:33 am
Anduil couldn't help but laugh as he watched Gideon and Anastas play. He'd bever seen either of them so happy...  

Mutou_Miriku

Astireth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:17 pm
Once they were out of sight in the woods he'd let the form he had slip away piece by piece. The frame work become more draconic in appearance coated in inky black patchwork scaleing that was highlight by blue down his shins, along the top side of his lower arms, hips, and the top of the newly found tail. Black hair melted to an almost alive seeming white mess to match his eyes. Beastly fingers were armed with talons and his teeth, if seen had a dual set of canines on both upper and lower teeth. As he passed through the shadows he seemed to utterly disappear.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:05 pm
Gideon watched closely trying to catch sight of him again. "No fair..." he smiled as he closed his eyes his wing catching on fire again but the flame was softer this time. His eyes glowed white when he opened them as oppossed to the red they had been before. "You can't hide from for ever." he said looking around peering into the darkness.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:38 pm
He slipped into a shadow and came back out behind Gideon. Quietly he wrapped his arms around the other being overly careful the spikes each of his arms had. Again he would whisper into the others ear. "Actually..I could if I wished.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:43 pm
Gideon smiled and visible trembled a little. "I know that..I can't control my powers yet..." he lightly touched the others arm. "Let me..get a good look at you..please?" he pleaded.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:50 pm
Arms slipped away from the body they held and he stepped backwards into what light there was filtering through the trees. The four small horns across his brow glistened faintly under the hair. It ened in to somewhat long ones. Everything about him seemed more dragon like than anything else. Along the edges of his lower arms was three spikes each that angle backwards. The scales acted as if they were nothing more than living darkness. This was the demon god of darkness as he normally looked.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games