Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:58 am
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Participating Soquili: Amadahy
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Do you believe in luck, or do you think everyone makes their own fortunes?: "I honestly believe it's all about timing." She paused before continuing on. "If you want it, you can achieve it. It's just a matter of how far you're willing to go."

A black cat crosses your path, how do you react? Are you superstitious?: "Can I keep it?!" Follows after it trying to coax it towards her.

Could you use a bit more luck in your life?: "Everyone could use more luck in their life. Having more isn't a bad thing. I don't think I really need the extra help, but it never hurts."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:18 am
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Afanasy

Do you believe in luck, or do you think everyone makes their own fortunes?: At the question, Afanasy heaved a heavy sigh. He wanted to believe in luck, but he was just so unlucky that it was hard. “Not... really, but I guess that I believe in bad luck, so maybe there is good luck out there for others. Just not me.”

A black cat crosses your path, how do you react? Are you superstitious?: ”Huh? What does the cat do?” Afanasy was very confused. “But again, I guess that if I believe in bad luck there must be some superstitions there…” This was a very uncomfortable topic for him to talk about.

Could you use a bit more luck in your life?: ”Probably. But am I going to get it? Probably not.” With a sad shake of his head, Afanasy moved away. He didn’t want to talk about this anymore.

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:01 am
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Nostalion
Link to Teepee: X

Do you believe in luck, or do you think everyone makes their own fortunes?: 'Yes, I believe in it. Many things in life seem to be decided before they occur, but more often than not, results appear to be random. So how else do you describe being favoured by random chance?'

A black cat crosses your path, how do you react? Are you superstitious?: '
‘How likely is it that the cat might be a skin changer in disguise?’ Nostalion tries to suppress a shudder. ‘I don’t think of myself as superstitious, just cautious.’

Could you use a bit more luck in your life?:
‘I think that everyone can use a little luck, every now and then. How could you say no?’

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:57 pm
Owner's Name: Ruler of Everything
Participating Soquili: Kipenzi
Link to Teepee: [x]

Do you believe in luck, or do you think everyone makes their own fortunes?: "Honestly, I think it's a beautiful mixture of both! There are certainly some ways people can create their own luck, but I think it's mostly natural. But I always rub a Unicorn horn when I see one - just for good measure."

A black cat crosses your path, how do you react? Are you superstitious?: "No, I think that's just silly. I'm a bit too old to think black cats are going to because my eternal damnation, aren't I?"

Could you use a bit more luck in your life?: "Well, I certainly couldn't use any more misfortune, that's for sure.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:08 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Edana Hatetalon

Do you believe in luck, or do you think everyone makes their own fortunes?: Edana clucked her tongue. "I believe we carve out our own destiny."

A black cat crosses your path, how do you react? Are you superstitious?: "It depends, is my condor hungry? A black cat would make a nice snack for her. If not, then perhaps I'd kill it anyways for being in my territory, uninvited. I believe in what the seers - see, not the myths of black cats. That's for those looking for something to fear. I will give them something to fear." Edana flashes a claw and a malicious grin.

Could you use a bit more luck in your life?: "I don't believe in luck. I believe in success or consequence for failure."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:50 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: xue fang
Link to Teepee:
here
Do you believe in luck, or do you think everyone makes their own fortunes?: " I do believe in luck sometimes one's fortune can change drastically. Though I do believe one has to go out and make their own luck. "

A black cat crosses your path, how do you react? Are you superstitious?: How could something that small hurt me. I of course am superstitious of somethings but I don't understand why a cat would arise superstitious behavior.

Could you use a bit more luck in your life?: Of course any soq would be happy with more luck.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:02 pm
Slight delay on closing bonus stats this month - my apologies! June questions are now officially closed :3

Now for this month, July's stat is Stamina. Questions for this month are:

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]Do you have the stamina to run for miles?:[/b]

[b]What kind of tasks do you find mentally exhausting? Do you think you could build up your stamina to deal with them better?:[/b]

[b]Do you think stamina is a physical attribute, or is some part of it to do with your attitude?:[/b]

Enjoy~ :3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:55 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Kiyoraka Ashi
Link to Teepee: Here

Do you have the stamina to run for miles?:
Kiyo sighs as she is getting asked these questions again. "Well yea. One would need Stamina to run for miles. Without it then you are easy prey."

What kind of tasks do you find mentally exhausting? Do you think you could build up your stamina to deal with them better?:
Thinking a bit as she wonders. "Mentally exhausting. Hmm I am not sure. But I am sure Stamina could be of help with that as well. Maybe setting traps. It is exhausting for the mind at times."

Do you think stamina is a physical attribute, or is some part of it to do with your attitude?:
"I would say that it is a bit of both. If you don't have the right attitude you will not be able to boost your physical needs in which help to build stamina." She points out a bit annoyed and wanting to bite the one asking these questions.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:16 pm
Owner's Name: Teigra
Participating Soquili: Macaria

"Indeed I do, inquisitive one," the mare purred, tilting her head in a deceptively curious manner. "I think the more important question here is...do you?"

What kind of tasks do you find mentally exhausting? Do you think you could build up your stamina to deal with them better?:
"Oh, I would have to say the worst must be standing about and answering inane questions. Of course, I suppose there could be worse things. If I can tolerate this nonsense, I'll be all the better prepared to deal with anything worse."

Do you think stamina is a physical attribute, or is some part of it to do with your attitude?:
"Stamina is physical to start, of course. You only possess what you are given at first. But if you have the drive, you can push yourself to improve this attribute through mental and physical effort. If you cannot...then you are weak, of mind, body, and spirit."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:39 am
Owner's Name: Ruler of Everything
Participating Soquili: Kipenzi

Do you have the stamina to run for miles?: "Oh, gosh no! I still struggle with that. I'm getting old, you know... But I did meet this male, he actually thought he was a Cheetah, I think, and I almost kept up with him? Which felt really good!"

What kind of tasks do you find mentally exhausting? Do you think you could build up your stamina to deal with them better?: "Mentally exhausted? Hmph. Uh. Well. I guess anything that comes at me unexpectedly, sort of like this question... I think I could! I can be quite clever sometimes, so I think with practice, maybe."

Do you think stamina is a physical attribute, or is some part of it to do with your attitude?: "Oh, it's one hundred percent a physical attribute. Your body and brain can't really keep up if they just... don't have it in them."

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:10 am
Participating Soquili: Amadahy

Do you have the stamina to run for miles?: "I wouldn't say I have stamina to run for miles, let alone fly for miles. But I can go quite a distance before finding myself a little bit exhausted"

"well. I haven't really found something that was very exhausting mentally. At least not yet. I do think trying to take care of an entire herd and addressing their issues would be mentally exhausting after a while though." She thought about it for a moment.
"Most definitely. I think it would take some time but after a while I think it would get easier. If I was to ever have to do such a task.

"It's definitely all attitude. I strongly believe in the power of spirit and will. If you don't think you can do it, you can't. If you think you can, then you can.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:50 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Swiftmane

Do you have the stamina to run for miles?: "I come from a strong line of Zhevra, that is known for it's speed and endurance. Pacing myself, I can yes, run for miles."

What kind of tasks do you find mentally exhausting? Do you think you could build up your stamina to deal with them better?: "Remembering the past." Swift looked a little sad at the topic, as if already mentally exhausting. "The best thing we can do to deal with the things in that situation, is to not dwell on it, and think of the future instead."

Do you think stamina is a physical attribute, or is some part of it to do with your attitude?: "A healthy measure of both. Physical stamina can't be produced, without the mental stamina to keep doing the task at hand. And vice versa."

Lunadriel

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:28 pm
Owner's Name: DeeJaye
Participating Soquili: Shikoba
Link to Teepee: xxx

Do you have the stamina to run for miles?: "Uh... Miles? Depends on how many miles you mean. Like, two or three, but anything over that and you're out of luck," Shikoba said, laughing a bit nervously. "I think if something or someone dangerous was chasing me...well, then I think I would probably be more inclined to put more effort into going longer."

What kind of tasks do you find mentally exhausting? Do you think you could build up your stamina to deal with them better?: "Thinking about the past. Like, what you could have done. How in hindsight, you were being dumb. How you can't change what's done, gotta live with those dumb decisions," he said, sighing. "But, uh, I don't think building stamina would help. That kind of stuff is just...something that wears you down. It'll keep eating at you until you make it not. Something you have to learn to avoid."

Do you think stamina is a physical attribute, or is some part of it to do with your attitude?: "A bit of both. I think you have a limit to how far you can go but if you push yourself and keep pushing yourself then you can up the limit. Like you get a morale boost or something, haha."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:03 am
Participating Soquili: Astraea
Link to Teepee: link

"I can keep a steady pace for a while, though after some time everyone gets tired."

What kind of tasks do you find mentally exhausting? Do you think you could build up your stamina to deal with them better?: "I find dealing with those with closed minds mentally exhausting. And honestly, I don't think there is ever enough stamina to make one prepared for that kind of thing"

Do you think stamina is a physical attribute, or is some part of it to do with your attitude?: "I think it has to do more with physical attributes. If you aren't built for it, then you just won't have much. But I think your attitude can affect that a bit."

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:16 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Yuu Hakuto

Yuu Hakuto shakes her head. "I was not raised to run for miles and miles. Sadly I think that I am rather sheltered in that way."

What kind of tasks do you find mentally exhausting? Do you think you could build up your stamina to deal with them better?: The mare sighs, "I find dealing with my alter ego mentally exhausting. Dealing with the aftermath is never an ideal task. She likes to cause havoc but I can't fault her for her actions. I don't think there is enough stamina in the world to help me out either."

Do you think stamina is a physical attribute, or is some part of it to do with your attitude?: Yuu Hakuto considers the question carefully, "Perhaps a little of both is the right answer. I think they work in concert so closely together it is hard to tell one from the other."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games