Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:02 pm
Aliareana

xD I like meatloaf.
But chicken is way better haha.

I'm 20. sweatdrop Yeah we live together. c:
It seems most of the people I know are in their 20's haha.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:07 pm
Yokies

I'm happy to meet people in their 20s!
So how'd you meet??? I'm nosey, sorry. We can talk about something else.

Oh! And I looked at your tumblr... it's so very random xd  

Aliareana

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:28 pm
Aliareana

We met in High School. sweatdrop Haha it's alright!

Yeah, I don't really have a theme going on there. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:43 pm
Yokies
Aliareana

We met in High School. sweatdrop Haha it's alright!

Yeah, I don't really have a theme going on there. xD

Awww high school sweethearts!  

Aliareana

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:04 pm
Aliareana

Yeah. ^^; We met during Senior year though. xD
Well kind of. He wanted to talk to me Junior year but I had no idea lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:10 am
Yokies

Your game's Elesa must have been really stupid or something. xD Haha yeah, most of the time it really is just luck that you win when you're not really prepared, but it's still awesome!

Wow, that's pretty crappy. You'd think if they were aware of that they wouldn't have installed that specific one. Way to go, making you pay for something you couldn't even get service from for a whole month. >.> Stupid people.
I don't really care about physical appearance either. xD I mean, I do think there are unattractive people, but those are my tastes obviously, and they don't reflect on everyone/everything as a whole. xD

Yeah, once you have a Manaphy there is nothing stopping you from mass-producing them. xD I mean, someone can just give you a Phione too and you can still breed it into more of them, so yeah haha.
The Legendary Birds can be caught in HG/SS. I suppose you could easily just trade them out and stuff like that, but you still only have 1 of each available to you each game file. You'd have to keep restarting to get more, and of course that involves playing the game and getting to the parts where they are caught, or the time if it's post E4. It's just a lot of effort for something when you can catch like 50 of something else. xD So there will always be less legendaries haha.
I don't mind Poison-types. I've trained a lot of them. xD They're actually not all that bad, they just suck when in the hands of the villains because they always have the unevolved ones, plus they're usually under leveled as well.

They're hard to get because it's meant to be a gold sink. Gaia wants people to drop millions on it so gold gets taken out of the system. The gold you put into alchemy is gone, you get gold back after selling it to someone else, or you just keep it and that's what you paid to have it.
I for some reason never had that hard of a time finding people to talk to. Honestly, they actually found me haha. Most of my posts are pretty recent, like this and last year, though when I think about it, most of the people I talked to years ago I have no idea where they are now. xD Many of my "current" Gaia friends I've met in the last two years. I'm still not a regular anywhere, but I do more posting than I ever did!

Happy New Year to you too! c:

User Image User Image

Yes. Sometimes, stupidity and luck can bring you good fortune rofl

Actually, we didn't pay that bill. I don't know how my parents did it, but I think they argued that since we were never able to use it, it was almost the same as us not having it. And we have proof that we were having continuous problems because we kept on calling them, like everyday. Serves them right that they lost sales... they cheated on us first anyway.
      True, what might appear as becoming to you might not be the same with me. I dunno, it's just that stupid "sexy" trend these days that's really annoying me. I mean, who are they to judge people who don't have a Coca Cola body? I don't know there, but here in the Philippines, that's really an issue. If a woman doesn't have any curves and long, black, straight hair, then she's not pretty. What if you're built is naturally large and you have kinky hair? It just doesn't make any sense to bully someone who doesn't look like a pole stick with a wig on it *rant*

Ooh, is that so? I should really play the earlier versions of the game so that I could understand more of it rofl But right now, I'm just busy completing my Black Pokedex as well as training my Lilligant. For some reason, the talk about her got me really interested in training her sweatdrop I'm just so vexed that I made her forget Sleep Powder, not realizing how powerful she would be when combined with Quiver Dance.
      I just have to share this with you. One of my medication's called Glibenclamide. However, it also has to other terms: Glicazide and Glipizide. Now, combine those three and they sound like some Bug/Dragon-type Pokemon rofl I'm just itching to shout out, "Glicazide, I choose you!" rofl

Oh, is that so? I wonder why they want the gold to go back into the system? It got me thinking that there's a surplus of gold out there, making its value decrease... and there I go about economics rofl
      Lucky you. Well, I guess mine came from a bad experience as well. I was unfortunate enough to join a guild where they said they were friendly and welcoming and all, but when I asked a question, the crew was like bitchy in their reply to me. This is the second place where I have been at home ever since the Candyshop Charity died down.
      I have no idea where my old friends here are. I just let them be, most of the time, and focus on my more current friends (people I mostly chat and interact with). Most of them I just met here. Virtual friends actually outnumber real life friends, because Gaia's not really popular among the circle I move in.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Aliareana

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:00 am
Yokies

Isn't that how it always is? rofl Glad he mustered up the courage!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:29 pm
Louisa Iris

That would have been really funny if her AI really did just suck. XDD

Oh I see, well then that's good! Way to go for your parents fighting that bullcrap. It's better that they "lose out" than their customers, because you guys would be the only ones losing in that case.
We have about the same problem here, except it's like.. different varieties. Many people like blond hair, blue eyed white women, but then many people also like toned, darker skin (from light brown to darker brown) women with either short, spunky hair or long wavy locks. There is a certain body-type and features that come with each hair color honestly haha. Yeah, even though I may not find everyone attractive, and there have been times where I've honestly thought someone was ugly, I just don't understand the point in putting them down. Those are my tastes, I shouldn't inflict them on the person in a negative way. It isn't my business to tell them they're ugly and they should feel bad about it, because that isn't true. They shouldn't feel bad just because I personally don't find them attractive, because there are always going to be people that do, and they have the right to feel good about themselves just as much as anyone else does. Haha, I'm trying really hard not to sound like a hypocrite when saying this. xD It's hard to say "well I do find this person ugly, but they shouldn't feel ugly!" XDD;; But it's true, you're not going to find everyone beautiful lol.

Haha it's alright. You could always read up on the information too if you don't want to go back and play them. xD I understand not really wanting to, and just wanting to focus on the present haha. I think you probably deleted sleep Powder because of it's accuracy. That's the only reason I could think of for it. Omg they do kind of sound like Pokemon names. xD For those exact types lolol. That would be so crazy, though I'm not sure if they'd want to name them after medication. XDD

Well that's exactly it really! They want gold to be valuable again, but if there is too much in the system it just wont happen, so they try and make gold sinks to get it out. That's what Dernier Cri is for, but I don't know how many people are actually buying from it anymore.
Oh that's really terrible. :c I can't imagine having that happen to me. It would honestly feel like I was lied to. xP I'm glad you found another place to feel at home, it stinks when a guild dies down, but hopefully that'll never happen here. c:
I've tried a few times to get back in touch with my old friends, but I either find out they haven't logged in in a very long time, or they're just not interested in talking anymore when they do log in. After I figure that, I just leave them be and forget about them in a way. I don't forget our good times, but I'm not going to wait there for them either. So yeah, I basically do what you do, I just focus on my new/current friends. :3 And yeah, my circle of friends don't really know/like this place. xD Honestly, most of them actually probably don't know it. I only know of like two or three who actually don't like it haha. I think only five people I know offline actually have an account here.

Aliareana

It wasn't so tough the second time around, we actually had a class together then. xD
Plus by that time, we were kind of always in the same areas anyway, because we knew the same people. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:26 pm
Welcome to guild ^_^ I hope you are enjoying it here.
And omg your avi is totally amazing! And I like pokemon too. Which game are in right now?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:54 am
NightAngels

I wonder if I should change my first post, it was made back in October! ; w;
I'm definitely enjoying it here. c: There are so many neat people to talk to here!

And thank you! ; A; I'm so happy you think that! And yay fellow Pokemon fan~
The latest Pokemon game I played was White 2, I'm thinking about replaying it once I get my Pokemon traded over to my boyfriend's game. xD
Though the last general game I played was Paper Mario Sticker Star, and it was great! *-*

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 am
Yokies

That would have been really funny if her AI really did just suck. XDD

Oh I see, well then that's good! Way to go for your parents fighting that bullcrap. It's better that they "lose out" than their customers, because you guys would be the only ones losing in that case.
We have about the same problem here, except it's like.. different varieties. Many people like blond hair, blue eyed white women, but then many people also like toned, darker skin (from light brown to darker brown) women with either short, spunky hair or long wavy locks. There is a certain body-type and features that come with each hair color honestly haha. Yeah, even though I may not find everyone attractive, and there have been times where I've honestly thought someone was ugly, I just don't understand the point in putting them down. Those are my tastes, I shouldn't inflict them on the person in a negative way. It isn't my business to tell them they're ugly and they should feel bad about it, because that isn't true. They shouldn't feel bad just because I personally don't find them attractive, because there are always going to be people that do, and they have the right to feel good about themselves just as much as anyone else does. Haha, I'm trying really hard not to sound like a hypocrite when saying this. xD It's hard to say "well I do find this person ugly, but they shouldn't feel ugly!" XDD;; But it's true, you're not going to find everyone beautiful lol.

Haha it's alright. You could always read up on the information too if you don't want to go back and play them. xD I understand not really wanting to, and just wanting to focus on the present haha. I think you probably deleted sleep Powder because of it's accuracy. That's the only reason I could think of for it. Omg they do kind of sound like Pokemon names. xD For those exact types lolol. That would be so crazy, though I'm not sure if they'd want to name them after medication. XDD

Well that's exactly it really! They want gold to be valuable again, but if there is too much in the system it just wont happen, so they try and make gold sinks to get it out. That's what Dernier Cri is for, but I don't know how many people are actually buying from it anymore.
Oh that's really terrible. :c I can't imagine having that happen to me. It would honestly feel like I was lied to. xP I'm glad you found another place to feel at home, it stinks when a guild dies down, but hopefully that'll never happen here. c:
I've tried a few times to get back in touch with my old friends, but I either find out they haven't logged in in a very long time, or they're just not interested in talking anymore when they do log in. After I figure that, I just leave them be and forget about them in a way. I don't forget our good times, but I'm not going to wait there for them either. So yeah, I basically do what you do, I just focus on my new/current friends. :3 And yeah, my circle of friends don't really know/like this place. xD Honestly, most of them actually probably don't know it. I only know of like two or three who actually don't like it haha. I think only five people I know offline actually have an account here.

User Image User Image

What's an AI? I'm sorry, but the thing that comes into my mind is American Idol rofl

Yeah, thank goodness for that. Teaches them a lesson not be so stupid as to think they can cheat people.
      Don't worry, you're not a hypocrite for that. That's your opinion. I mean, you just think they're ugly, but what you think shouldn't let them down. I think you'd be considered as a hypocrite when you say that people's opinion shouldn't get you down, but you yourself gets depressed when you hear others say you're ugly. Me, I'm perfectly honest if I think someone is not good looking, but I also admit that I'm not perfect but I don't care what you think about me, because I like the way I am right now.

Uh-huh, that's why I just keep on reading up on things in Bulba. It's the easiest way for me to know all the details about a Pokemon without actually playing the game. Although of course, playing the is still the best way to get to know a Pokemon.
      Actually, I erased Sleep Powder in favor of Petal Dance, because I wanted to keep Mega Drain instead (stupid decision!). I didn't realize then how valuable it would be to me, until I read somewhere that Sleep Powder and Quiver Dance is the perfect combination for Lilligant. Oh well, what's done's done... unless Sleep Powder has a TM, and you know where to find it emotion_dowant
      I know right? I just couldn't help laughing about it back then, and my parents were like, "Why are you laughing?" I tried to explain it to them, but they just looked at me blankly. Now, I'm tempted to name my Gible, Glibenclamide rofl

Really? I never really noticed its value to be depreciated. I mean, where are you comparing it with? What other currency out there is affecting Gaia gold? I wouldn't mind buying in Dernier Cri, I love their items there.
      Yes, it was horrible. It was a role playing guild, and I was asking questions regarding when I could join in, and they were like, "Read the instructions..." The only left for them to write down was "stupid" rolleyes I mean, couldn't you explain it more clearly to a newbie? Yes, it is sad. We tried for a while to keep it alive even if the owner never went online again. She said she was having problems with her internet connection, but we never really saw her again.

Yeah, I do think you should change what you've written in your first post.
      Welcome to the guild rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:14 am
Louisa Iris

AI stands for Artificial Intelligence. It's basically what determines the moves and items your opponent uses against you. It's what makes them use Super-effective moves against you, or Potions when their Pokemon is weak. xD

Haha yeah, plus you don't get cheated which is a win win. :3
That's true. I suppose it's not really all that hypocritical. You're right, it would suck to say a certain thing but then not be able to do it myself and it would be pretty hypocritical. It's usually why I can't really "listen" to people when they do stuff like that. If something is bad or wrong obviously I wont do it, but if I get told by someone not to do something but they do it anyway, I wont give them the light of day haha. I can just decide what is the right thing to do on my own.

Missing out on playing the game might be a damper as well. I mean, it's an experience in Pokemon that you wont have if you don't play it, so I can see why you'd probably want to get yourself to eventually play them too. xD
Oh I see. I actually really dislike Petal Dance. I mean, I did have one set that it worked pretty well in, but most of the time it's a very risky move that usually doesn't pay off in the end. I'm sorry to say that Sleep Powder isn't a TM. ; w; It actually never has been, you actually can't get it anywhere, it's not even a Move Tutor move! Lilligant can only have it if it's evolved from a Petilil that knows it. ; A;
Do they know anything at all about Pokemon? xD If I ever tried explaining things like that to my parents they'd just think I'm crazy or like, worshiping Satan or something, since my stepdad seems to think Pokemon is bad or something. xD I have no idea where he got that from though lol. I don't think it'd fit. xD

Well the gold value being depreciated is basically shown by the inflation on site. Stuff was just never worth millions a few years ago. More and more gold comes into the system as the site grows, more people playing and getting into the system. The more gold their is, the less it's worth. Gaming currency is always a little different than real life economics, since much of the time there really isn't another currency, or one that heavily affects the other, but the more gold, worth less rule is basically it. Like think about it this way, lets say the average user had about 50k 5 years ago. Nowadays, maybe the average user has 500k on hand. Items back in the day would be worth around that 50k said user had, but why would they still be worth the same when this same user has ten times more than they did 5 years ago? Items inflate to go along with what the average user has to spend. Then of course you have to add in personal preference, popularity, and what is available in circulation, but simply put, nothing is that valuable if there is a butt ton of it (which of course can be applied to items as well haha), so gold is valued less and less as more pours into the system. xD I hope I didn't sound all after school special on you trying to explain that lol.

I see. Sometimes people get nit-picky about that thing. They expect people to read everything to the last dot, but I honestly don't see a point. It's not like people honestly do that when they sign up for anything else, like Gaia itself for that matter. xD If you honestly thing the person sucks when they join in your guild, it's not like you can't just boot them. You don't even need a reason other than thinking they suck, so I don't really see the point in setting up rules, instructions and the like to have people join. I mean I understand wanting them to put SOMETHING in the request box, but no one needs to jump through hoops for that kind of thing.
Ah that really sucks. :c I wonder what happened to her. Maybe one day she'll make a surprise return? At least one would hope.

I'm so new it burns. emotion_awesome

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:17 am
Holy cow I freakin' type a lot. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:37 am
Yokies

AI stands for Artificial Intelligence. It's basically what determines the moves and items your opponent uses against you. It's what makes them use Super-effective moves against you, or Potions when their Pokemon is weak. xD

Haha yeah, plus you don't get cheated which is a win win. :3
That's true. I suppose it's not really all that hypocritical. You're right, it would suck to say a certain thing but then not be able to do it myself and it would be pretty hypocritical. It's usually why I can't really "listen" to people when they do stuff like that. If something is bad or wrong obviously I wont do it, but if I get told by someone not to do something but they do it anyway, I wont give them the light of day haha. I can just decide what is the right thing to do on my own.

Missing out on playing the game might be a damper as well. I mean, it's an experience in Pokemon that you wont have if you don't play it, so I can see why you'd probably want to get yourself to eventually play them too. xD
Oh I see. I actually really dislike Petal Dance. I mean, I did have one set that it worked pretty well in, but most of the time it's a very risky move that usually doesn't pay off in the end. I'm sorry to say that Sleep Powder isn't a TM. ; w; It actually never has been, you actually can't get it anywhere, it's not even a Move Tutor move! Lilligant can only have it if it's evolved from a Petilil that knows it. ; A;
Do they know anything at all about Pokemon? xD If I ever tried explaining things like that to my parents they'd just think I'm crazy or like, worshiping Satan or something, since my stepdad seems to think Pokemon is bad or something. xD I have no idea where he got that from though lol. I don't think it'd fit. xD

Well the gold value being depreciated is basically shown by the inflation on site. Stuff was just never worth millions a few years ago. More and more gold comes into the system as the site grows, more people playing and getting into the system. The more gold their is, the less it's worth. Gaming currency is always a little different than real life economics, since much of the time there really isn't another currency, or one that heavily affects the other, but the more gold, worth less rule is basically it. Like think about it this way, lets say the average user had about 50k 5 years ago. Nowadays, maybe the average user has 500k on hand. Items back in the day would be worth around that 50k said user had, but why would they still be worth the same when this same user has ten times more than they did 5 years ago? Items inflate to go along with what the average user has to spend. Then of course you have to add in personal preference, popularity, and what is available in circulation, but simply put, nothing is that valuable if there is a butt ton of it (which of course can be applied to items as well haha), so gold is valued less and less as more pours into the system. xD I hope I didn't sound all after school special on you trying to explain that lol.

I see. Sometimes people get nit-picky about that thing. They expect people to read everything to the last dot, but I honestly don't see a point. It's not like people honestly do that when they sign up for anything else, like Gaia itself for that matter. xD If you honestly thing the person sucks when they join in your guild, it's not like you can't just boot them. You don't even need a reason other than thinking they suck, so I don't really see the point in setting up rules, instructions and the like to have people join. I mean I understand wanting them to put SOMETHING in the request box, but no one needs to jump through hoops for that kind of thing.
Ah that really sucks. :c I wonder what happened to her. Maybe one day she'll make a surprise return? At least one would hope.

I'm so new it burns. emotion_awesome

User Image User Image

Oh, I see. Maybe it just went bonkers that time only, because the rest of the game, it gave me a hard time sweatdrop

It's all right to ask for advice from other people, because it can give you ideas on what you should or should not do. The only annoying thing is that some people think that you should follow their advice just because you asked for it. I mean, come on! It's still my choice what to do right?
      Yeah, it just feels so nice to say, "You're doing it". Like how my parents don't want me to swear, and yet they swear when they feel like it. Like I'm only five years old, innocent to the world rolleyes

Exactly, to experience it is just different from reading about it. One day, maybe I'll find the time (and the game pack) to play the older versions, especially the Yellow version. Will it play on a DS, the game pack? Or will I have to find a ROM instead?
      I dunno, I like Petal Dance. I guess it's a matter of finding the right time to use it... also if you're lucky to have a Lilligant with the ability Own Tempo. So far, it's my one-hit KO move, especially after about 3 Quiver Dances sweatdrop
      Yeah, it's a real bummer. Oh well, I just have to make do without it. I'm really in love with Lilligant right now, she's just so cute~! And powerful c:
      I think they try to understand what I'm trying to explain to them, but they just end up looking at me with blank faces, like I'm talking alien to them.

Ah, I see. I've only been in Gaia for about 2-3 years, so I was used to find a lot of things worth above a million gold. So I thought all this time that it's natural. I do know for a fact that the number of the items in circulation affects its price, but I never really thought about the gold to affect its price.
      Don't worry, I like talking about economics, be it in real life or in virtual smile

Yeah, they are nit-picky about it. They're trying to base the stories directly from the book, so they want things to be done by the book. But still, will it kill you to explain things a little further on? And you're right, people don't necessarily read all the rules and regulations, that's why moderators and crews are there to guide people.
      To think that they've been encouraging people to join their guild, and not be able to be as welcoming as you'd expect rolleyes

If this is new, you have a LOT of people welcoming you to be able to reach 23 pages rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:48 am
Yokies
Holy cow I freakin' type a lot. gonk

User Image User Image

You'd be a good role player emotion_awesome

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games