Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Lizardmen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 am
Not me... But a friend of mine is, and once he gets the book we'll be having a game with his lizardmen against my orcs and goblins.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:01 am
lizzies and Orcses and gobbos have two thing in common. They're meant for fighting and they all share one skin color rofl

edit: between their own respective races that is biggrin  

Inenor

Inenor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:17 pm
3 more days X_X can't wait ... need new stegie!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:43 pm
TOMORROW! WOOOT! *maniacle laugh* rofl rofl rofl burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

Inenor

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:48 pm
I saw the new army in action last saturday, and I'm impressed I must say!

Carnosaurs not being large targets, and ALWAYS causing d3 wounds... That's something my orcs won't be able to handle in future games.

Slann's not counting as large targets anymore... D;
But the book is solid, they fixed up a few stuff that needed to be fixed, like the salamanders... Ugh... I really hated the automatic artillery dice hits, but the new flame template attack they got is both better yet not overpowered.

I'm going to face a list later sometime, hopefully at the end of the month. wink

Wish me luck.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:59 am
good luck, i should be posting a few lists on the lists thread soon so check and see if any look familliar.  

Inenor

Azreal Demon Fang

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:30 am
just starting a new list for lizzys the seven steggie list for 2kpoints  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:53 am
i heard you can't do that because by the time you get to the last steggie you go up to the 3k brackette, and same if you try to max out each bracket.  

Inenor

Azreal Demon Fang

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:36 am
nope cause character mounts don.t take up any slots (i e-mailed GW) and normal stegadons are special ancients are rare, all you have to do is put two skink chiefs on normal stegs and use three units of ten skink skirmishers, and you can pull it off with 50 points to spare (not counting any magic items or any items on the skink chiefs yet)

and i have the book right hear, (almost done painting the steggie ill put up posts when its done)

Edit: re- did the points and it is possible to have 7 stegs but you cant use skirmishes, you have to use the units of skinks. but i re made the list and i think ill take it the way im making it now, 6 stegies and some good magic items  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:41 pm
i was'nt talking about character slots, i was talking about army organization charts. And that unless, like you did, cut out the fat. You can't get a good offencive or deffencive toon out of it, you just get a mount that can be killed by dwarves with greatweapons, or VC lords swingin' 7 times at strength 7 oh yeah and your model count is like what? 18? (22 w/ characters)  

Inenor

Inenor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 pm
On another note me and a friend found a loophole to take as many skink priests and cheifs as we want. Since Stegadons are monsters, you can take them and their riders as one choice and pay for each model. so in a legendary battle you can take as many core as you need and fill up the rest with engines for one hero choice. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:01 pm
you have to play them right don't ever let them get charged that would be ridiculous and if your playing right the dwarfs shouldn't get to attack back if you kill the front rank, besides there's certain ways to run a monster list i know how to play it i have been playing long enough to know.  

Azreal Demon Fang

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:45 am
i ordered my new army book yesterday. reading through the latest WD i have to say the whole thing looks super promising! i think am going to love this new book!

seems like allot of the 'blunders' of the last edition have been sorted. and you can take quite a few steggers these days it seems!

what's the word on the slan? i heard that they have been shifted to more defensive magic?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:49 am
i have to say i am loving the book! except no more sacred spawning....  

eric the ghost

Inenor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:01 pm
losing them didn't really hurt, all i used was quetzle, and they practicaly gave us that now.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff