Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:46 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren rested his forehead against Fuji's. "We can thank him together, then. He helped keep you safe, and that means I need to thank him too... whether I like it or not." He hated thanking rivals, and this rival was for his lover. It was difficult, but he had protected Fuji, so he felt obligated to do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Nodding, he hugged the other close before leaning up and kissing his forehead. “I know you aren’t happy about it but it makes me happy that you are being so nice about it,” he said with a gentle and loving smile to him. “Lets get to class now alright, we are late enough as it is.”

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and led him to class, an arm secure around his waist. He didn't care about the silly game from earlier. He needed Fuji near him, and not anywhere within reach of the team.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

To say the least, he was shy about having his arm around his waist and in front of so many people. But he was happy to know that Darren was still by his side. He stopped the other for a moment as he leaned up to speak into his ear. “I will make it up later to you and give you your reward.” He blushed a little but smiled as they made their way to class, quickly taking their seats.

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:12 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled some, kissing his cheek lightly before letting him keep walking and head to class with him. Once they were seated, Darren worked on taking the notes, and a note for Fuji. When the teacher wasn't looking, he slipped it over. 'I love you.'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Seeing the note, he couldn’t help but blush as he playfully stuck his tongue out at him and respond back. He quickly handed the note back, which read: ‘I love you too now let me take notes.’ He chuckled a bit before jumping as the teacher seemed to look their way before turning around to write more notes on the board for them all.

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:15 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren chuckled, writing notes as well, but still having plenty of time to write non-educational notes if he wanted to. When class ended, he leaned over to kiss his cheek before putting his things away.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:15 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When he felt the kiss on his cheek, his face turned a bright red but he seemed to smile lightly at him. “Behave…I don’t want people to stare anymore then they already are,” he said as he began to put his things away. “For lunch where do you want to meet? And I usually get into the cafeteria first, want me to grab you lunch as well.”

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:32 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled some and nodded. "Alright... but the moment we're out of their sight, I'm kissing the living daylights out of you." He still reached out to hold his hand, however. "I think we should go eat under the trees. It's a nice day outside." At the question of going to the cafeteria, he shook his head. "You don't have to. I'll go with you." He assured Fuji.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji blushed a bright red at this point before seeming to smile a little. “As long as you let me breathe then I don’t see a problem,” he said looking to him. He then gave his hand a gentle squeeze before smiling a little more. “People wont try anything with people around…I really will be alright you know,” he said gently to him.

anime_wiccan_chick
OOC - Could you quote me so I can reply faster please?

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "But I still want to go to the cafeteria with you." He told him. Even if it wasn't to just protect him, he wanted to be with Fuji at all times. Stake his claim, so to speak, and just be near his lover.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“So cute,” he said with a smile before he slowly began to walk to his next class. “I guess I will see you at lunch and in our last class…sound good,” he asked with a soft pout. “And do you have to work today? If you do can I still wait for you at your place.”

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled. "Alright, I'll see you at lunch." He promised, kissing his cheek again. "I have work, but I'll drop you off on the way." He gave his hand one last squeeze before heading to his next class.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

With a small nod, he seemed to watch him go before he went into the class. Though he was a little worried and wondered if he should sneak by and check on him at work. “I will…after he drops me off I will go see him at work for a little.”

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren immediately searched for Fuji in the cafeteria when it was time for lunch, wanting to get to his lover as quickly as possible. Part of it, admittedly, was worry. The rest was just wanting to spend as much time with the boy as possible before he had to work.

TheHappyRedFox

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces