Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
do you take your shoes off when you enter the house? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you want?
a sandwich
26%
 26%  [ 20 ]
socks
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
a oet
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
GOLD
60%
 60%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 76

Quackers The Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:06 pm
BlacksandBlues
We do (my family, as in). It's always been like that, and I like it! 3nodding 4laugh
same here like if u always wear ur shoe doesnt it sond gross u get gum on ur foot but u still wear ur shoes ? u step on sumthing in ur house with the shoe stuck on r gu like eeewwww  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:09 pm
and im hopeing other people will do the same to keep it clean we asain r good for cleaness biggrin  

Quackers The Duck

aznXXvizn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:48 pm
i have to or my mom woujld yell and it feels weird walking around the house with shoes on  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:38 am
I did until my house got remodeled and got hardwood flooring instead of carpet...I still walk/run around barefoot though...meh mommy yells at me though -_- tells me to wear sandals, geh...can't get used to that, don't know how others deal with that...  

damatte

Layde3Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:06 pm
who dosent?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:36 pm
Always.  

Casteor

Reshoku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:27 pm
i where my socks when i'm in my house cause my shoes would miss up my family's carpet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

I honestly thought everybody in the world took off their shoes inside the house until the first time I went to some white person's house. xd

Let's break it down to the usual.
Wooded/ Tiled floor: Socks and slippers/ thongs are usually worn here.

Carpet floor: Just socks or barefoot.

The thing you have to remember is that walking around barefoot is always kinda dirty, no matter how clean your floor is. Dirt is there no matter what. That's why Thongs/slippers should be worn in these settings.
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Animaznboy

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

gonk stressed
Layde! You revived a dead topic! Oh well.
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:04 pm
you should always take your shoes off when you enter the house and place them on the shoe rack or carpet you should never get someones house dirty  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Z741

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:26 pm
Yep 3nodding

I've got tile floors at home... and I happen to go barefoot quite frequently xd

Though in the winter it gets cold... so sometimes I don socks and.or slippers =P  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:39 pm
It required in my house. Parent hate dirty shoes then sand and dirt gets in the house and its unsanitary!! >.>  

DancingCherryBerry

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:28 pm
Actually, sometimes leave my shoes on...but most of the time, I take 'em off. I'll be honest, I have left my shoes on when walking on the carpet sweatdrop .

This thread hasn't been posted in for more than a year! Two months, after two months, do not post in a thread. If you really want to post, PM me or any of the moderators, but don't revive threads.

I hope you read all the rules before you joined, because it doesn't look like it...

wahmbulance [LOCKED] wahmbulance

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces