Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:15 am
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Slick Southpaw
GODDAMN LIBRARIES ARE CLOSED SO MAH DAMN KITTEHS WONT LEAVE ME ALONE emotion_donotwant
Of course, if I lock them up they sound so sad like I'm torturing them and then I get yelled at for having loud annoying cats.

MY DESK IS NOT A PLAYGROUND AND STOP STICKIN UR BUTTS IN MY FACE.
emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

Now I want to hear to compare to my cat.

You can actually hear my cat while I'm on skype? XD Maybe one day we can do a tiny chat.

My cat is an attention whore. ;.; She'll cry and the crawl all over me. DX I guess that's what I get for letting her sleep on my shoulder when she was a kitten. :'D

I don't have skype never had a reason to have. I would feel like a noob trying to use it. All cats are attention whore. They would be trolls if they were members of gaia. My cat though did try to log on gaia once as sedddddddddd .She also try to spam in GCD. I fear she will get me ban one day for spamming ,no mod would believe me if I say my cat did it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:15 am
Slick Southpaw
MrsrachaelSnape
Slick Southpaw
GODDAMN LIBRARIES ARE CLOSED SO MAH DAMN KITTEHS WONT LEAVE ME ALONE emotion_donotwant
Of course, if I lock them up they sound so sad like I'm torturing them and then I get yelled at for having loud annoying cats.

emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

You could probably hear Hobbes purr; damn cat is so loud that I can hear him over the phone. Same goes for Ariel when she's being a whiny butt.

Does she have a play mate?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:16 am
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
I am transgender myself, you don't ******** out someone like that and expect it to fly.
oh gawd yes.
I ripped one of my Catholic buds a new one because she considers me a "token gay" and outed me to some of my other friends that I hadn't come out to them yet. I like choosing when and if; especially after losing extremely close friendships because of religious discrepancies. >_> we hadn't met in years and of course the first thing she talks about is me being gay stressed

...still asks me if I prefer men over women or women only gonk There's curiosity and then there's...ah, idk what to call it. Fukkin annoying for sure.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:21 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Slick Southpaw
MrsrachaelSnape
Slick Southpaw

You could probably hear Hobbes purr; damn cat is so loud that I can hear him over the phone. Same goes for Ariel when she's being a whiny butt.

Yup. Hobbes is her litter mate; a big a** orange tabby who will not shut up and give you teh business. xd

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:21 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Slick Southpaw

You can actually hear my cat while I'm on skype? XD Maybe one day we can do a tiny chat.

My cat is an attention whore. ;.; She'll cry and the crawl all over me. DX I guess that's what I get for letting her sleep on my shoulder when she was a kitten. :'D

I don't have skype never had a reason to have. I would feel like a noob trying to use it. All cats are attention whore. They would be trolls if they were members of gaia. My cat though did try to log on gaia once as sedddddddddd .She also try to spam in GCD. I fear she will get me ban one day for spamming ,no mod would believe me if I say my cat did it.

Mine usually doesn't type. She just lays on my hands while I'm trying to type. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:29 am
Slick Southpaw
MrsrachaelSnape
Slick Southpaw
MrsrachaelSnape
Slick Southpaw

Yup. Hobbes is her litter mate; a big a** orange tabby who will not shut up and give you teh business. xd

Sometimes when I turn on the tv they watch it keep them busy for a while. When Vic was a kitten dora the explorer was the s**t for her.Then she grew out of it. The the dog is good at lest keeping bella happy for a while.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 am
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Slick Southpaw

Mine usually doesn't type. She just lays on my hands while I'm trying to type. :/

Your lucky. Mine puts on the web cam cat_gonk . For all I know is late at night they go on gaia and troll.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:37 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Your lucky. Mine puts on the web cam cat_gonk . For all I know is late at night they go on gaia and troll.

I don't have a web cam on the desktop. xd

And when I'm on the laptop, my cat tries to knock it off my lap. :< She's very pushy.

I'm sure if given the chance, my cat would troll on Gaia. That b***h would salvage all my Gaia rings too. emotion_donotwant  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:49 am
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

I don't have a web cam on the desktop. xd

And when I'm on the laptop, my cat tries to knock it off my lap. :< She's very pushy.

I'm sure if given the chance, my cat would troll on Gaia. That b***h would salvage all my Gaia rings too. emotion_donotwant

I didn't know I had a web cam until she turn it on by pressing a button on my laptop. Nah she wouldn't salvage your rings. She would donate high price items or trash them ^_^.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:21 pm
wow. Assumptions, man.

Guess that's as close to an apology as I'm gonna get.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 pm
Slick Southpaw
wow. Assumptions, man.

Why you waste time on a douche I will never know.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:26 pm
ngl that thread is makin me dream of the day when i can reach through my computer and throttle people
what like people cant be bigender/genderfluid ok
go ******** yourself

idk im angry today  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:27 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
wow. Assumptions, man.

I was practicing my diplomacy skills for unruly patients.
rofl

tbh, I don't really know. Thought I'd try and be polite for once. Clearly it is not meant to be xd

Though if I meet him irl, he will get the biggest needle, the most uncomfortable catheter, and painful rectal temp taken everrrrrr....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
wow. Assumptions, man.

I was practicing my diplomacy skills for unruly patients.
rofl

tbh, I don't really know. Thought I'd try and be polite for once. Clearly it is not meant to be xd

Though if I meet him irl, he will get the biggest needle, the most uncomfortable catheter, and painful rectal temp taken everrrrrr....

I am usually a very non violent guy but I am having thoughts of punching him in the face.

@Bedsick PUT THE KNIFE. . .DOWN  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games