Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:39 am
I'm a biology major who is obsessed with sharks~
I also draw art (not the best at it though).  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:47 am
Coyote Cunning
I'm a 21-year-old art education major finishing her basic art classes at a community college. I'mma transfer to UT Knoxville next fall.

I'm one of half a million hipsters in Chicago, and I play the ukulele, the guitar, banjo, violin (working on a more folk, fiddly style atm, otherwise it's just classical), piano, etc.

I nerd out on Doctor Who and webcomics. Good ones.

And I just finished reading all about every one of you emotion_dowant

ooooh I am loving how many of these Doctor Who fans I am seeing around here
What sort of webcomics do you like?  

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:54 am
hendre
Coyote Cunning
I'm a 21-year-old art education major finishing her basic art classes at a community college. I'mma transfer to UT Knoxville next fall.

I'm one of half a million hipsters in Chicago, and I play the ukulele, the guitar, banjo, violin (working on a more folk, fiddly style atm, otherwise it's just classical), piano, etc.

Doctor who fans emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:58 am
the flying penguin
hendre
Coyote Cunning

Doctor who fans emotion_brofist

Hells yeah
emotion_dealwithit
For life  

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Z OMG

Omnipresent Elder

13,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:32 am
21, English, Uni Graduate (studied Creative Writing and History).
Might be a teacher, would rather be a writer.
I'm a Whovian, a Potter nerd and a Sherlockian. Plus a s**t load of other fandoms but there you go.
Want to know anything else about me? Just ask 3nodding
/I am notoriously bad at keeping up to date in guilds.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:52 am
Oh wow look at all the college students T ^T
I'm 23, high school drop out (but got my GED) and work full time as a dog groomer. Not enough money or time to go to college :c I'm so jelly of all of youuuu!

I love learning about animals (mainly dogs lol), I art, and I'm into BJD's as my signature shows c:

I've never watched Dr. Who, but I love Criminal Minds <3

And Apocalypto is the best movie of all time OF ALL TIME! emotion_donotwant

I'm also breaking rule #7 of the guild.  

KinkaGirl

Fashionable Darling

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Full closet 200

The Zorya

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:17 am
24, freshly dropped out of college for many, many reasons.

While looking for work I do some volunteer work in community and post around forums and do other artsy and crafty stuff-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 am
irl im a borderline alcoholic prone to long rants if the boot fits but most the time i just make really lame jokes nobody gets and then make a bunch of film references and go cry myself to sleep

online im warwood, thief, and archer. i teamed up w/ conan and ran around the desert.

not really, but ok.  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

axecaliva

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 am
uhhh im 24, i'm a stay at home mom and full time (online) college student and i collect my little ponies. yep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:36 am
KinkaGirl
Oh wow look at all the college students T ^T
I'm 23, high school drop out (but got my GED) and work full time as a dog groomer. Not enough money or time to go to college :c I'm so jelly of all of youuuu!

I love learning about animals (mainly dogs lol), I art, and I'm into BJD's as my signature shows c:

I've never watched Dr. Who, but I love Criminal Minds <3

And Apocalypto is the best movie of all time OF ALL TIME! emotion_donotwant

I'm also breaking rule #7 of the guild.

I'm also a Criminal Minds fan who never watched Doctor Who. smile Although I do like David Tenant as the doctor from the little bits I have seen.

In other news, I'm 22, just graduated from university with a Bachelor of Science (Hons), majoring in Geology and minoring in French. I currently work full time with a mining exploration company, and plan to go back to school in the fall.

I waste lots of time online, go on trips with my friends to go to conventions, and collect dragons... ALL OF THE DRAGONS WILL BE MINE.

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

ZuchiniMuumuu

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:40 am
I feel so young and uneducated. Yeah, I'm 15 and I go to highschool. I also like to draw, am teaching myself Japanese and speak fluent Swedish.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:30 am
yo ladies lets all meet up and have passionae sex and tehn ill make you dinner pirate  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

Yukitsu

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 am
I have a BA in photography and I'm working freelance. Oh, and a ******** lazy a** b***h.

I like reading, long walks on the beach, sleeping, cooking...

I have a not so secret kpop obsession. I'm sorry when hot younger men are shaking their a** in front of me. I'm going to stare. I REGRET NOTHING.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:42 pm
I'm a loser I'm 22 years old.

I work as a cash office clerk at a Babies R Us, because I dropped out took a break from college a year and a half ago. If I ever manage to make it back, I'll be a third year biology major, cuz science is cool and stuff.

Sleepy_Shadow_Fox

DrunkenStyle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:09 pm

currently a sushi chef by day, concept artist by night

been doing art since i was a kid..went to art school but i had to drop out because art institute is a bunch of crooks. so i'm in the restaurant earning enough money till i can build a good portfolio to find a job in the industry and/or go back to art school (other than AI)

everyone's (customers, friends, coworkers) been trying to hook me up with better opportunities in the culinary industry because they like the talent i have with cooking, but drawing is my passion and cooking is a hobby so i don't really want to pursue it.

on the side i want to make beats and do shirts

oh yeah..i'm a big kamen rider/tokusatsu nerd. also i'm a dancer. breakdancing, popping, locking, hip hop choreo and s**t like that

also i like to go out and drink and hang with the homies and go on foodie adventures so i barely have time online anymore

that's all the important s**t pretty much haha  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games