Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:18 am

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina giggled, taking a short peek on the pitch, checking the two teams. When Shayna jumped, she laughed. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it, " she said, wiping her tear. She nodded, yeah, she was rooting for both of them, but she was cheering for her house as well. When she tried to deny the fact that she was taking pictures of her boyfriend, she stared at her with eyes saying 'Oh really~~~?' Brown eyes looked behind her, seeing a first year who was asking permission to sit with her. She first looked at Shayna, who agreed, then shot a an elusive smile towards the first year. " It's okay, Noah, and don't worry, of course I won't bite.....sometimes, " she teased, chomping air, implementing a bite. " Juuuust joking, " she smiled, tapping the first year's nose. Trust me, she had no idea why. When he asked who won the cup last year, she heard Shayn answer. To confirm it to the first year, she nodded. Ooooh so this is her first time watching them then? " Oooh it's exciting! And very fun. Unless you fall over because you're cheering too much. " ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Happy♥
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Teasing?

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Yay~ A new Slytherin friend~
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Quidditch Stands

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Shayna, Noah

Out Of Cookies:

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:42 am
User Image

The past is gone. It went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way. Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Hunter was surprised by the nasty words from the boy who was in the same house as his brother. He would have said something but truthfully he was scared out of his wits.'These stands are allot higher then I thought and its raining... If I slip and fall off.'He gulped and grabbed on to his seat as if his life depended on it."Go Tevye..."The one eye said meekly.

Sing with me, sing it for the year
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear

Xistund

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:47 am
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Quidditch Stands

Noah was ecstatic to hear that Slytherin had won both cups last year, and extremely hopeful that his house could take the gold again this year.

Noah was comforted by how friendly Serafina was. He just laughed along with her quirkiness and didn't find it off-putting or anything. He did however wonder what about her personality made the sorting hat put her into Slytherin. She just didn't seem the usual type, like the other snakes he had met thus far. It also was nice to know he wasn't the only new person to watch a Hogwarts Quidditch match. "Well we can be first timers together!" Noah said to Shayna with a friendly smile. Noah ran his hands through his blonde-spiky hair, and relaxed a little bit into the bench. He was SO ready to watch this match unfold, hoping that nobody on his team would get badly injured.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:40 am
User Image

High above the main stands a white figure sat and watched the first of this sessions games of Quidditch. It was the house of serpents against the house of griffins and it would be a rematch from the game that last year decided the entire season. The white masked wizard had his notepad out, reviewing the notes he had taken over the past several years and the few new ones he had added to existing students. So far nothing major had happened but it was still early in the year.

The teams seemed fresh, both in the idea of it being the first game and also seeing several new faces flying around among both teams. This was always the fabled match everyone waited for each year and this time it was to start everything. One would wonder if that fact would play in significant kind of factor in the events that would transpire on the grounds of the magical castle. Only time would tell right now but right now, it was time to play Quidditch.

User Image

User Image  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with The qudditch pitch stands! and wondering Wish I could have done it in person.

User Image

Shayna continued to smile as she put her camera up for the moment."Yeah, that would be awesome! Plus making a new friend isn't a bad thing either. Or a couple in your case."The brunette said chuckling. The game was about to start or so she hoped. She looked over at the field to see the game starting. She stood and pulled out her camera again to take a picture as the professor was letting the bludgers and Snitch out, and then sat down again."Be care ful David..." She mumbled.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:19 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stand

Chloe watched intensely from her seat. She hadn't even bothered to look away like she usually did if Hufflepuff wasn't playing. Usually she'd just listen to the commentary to get the idea of how was winning. "Come on David you can do it!" Chloe shouted. She wanted her brother to have some luck in his first game it would brighten his spirits.

With: No one

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Quidditch Stands

This game was turning out to be everything Noah had expected! Slytherin was doing extremely well thus far! Annabelle was already after the snitch, and Dominic was tearing up the Gryffindors with the bludgers! He also was pumped that Edajin scored for their team. The first goal of the game! Not only was he representing their house, but also the first years!

Noah was cheering and clapping along! How awesome would it be to have his team win the first game of the season! He just hoped one day he would be ou there playing this awesome game!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Eleven years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with The qudditch pitch stands! and wondering Wish I could have done it in person.

User Image

Shayna watched as David didn't seem to see the snitch."Come on David! You can do it!"She yelled. She knew he could. He just wasn't having any luck. She watched the bludgers hit players and gasped as one hit Tevye and he fell."Someone is down!" She whispered slightly upset. Her hat was soaked and so was her entire self. She hadn't brought an umbrella. She was just hoping that David would be okay. She couldn't help but chuckle at how the first year was cheering. She concentrated on the Grffindor's for the most part.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

Hunter saw his brother doing rather badly this game and then fall."TEVYE!!!"He ran to the edge to look to see if his brother was alright. Then seeing how high he was his vision started to blur and he got dizzy he could not breath scared for his brother and of how high he was. He blacked out.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:04 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina watched as how the game was going. Gryffindor is having trouble, and Slytherin, as always, were doing great. She hoped that none of her friends would fall. Ooops, too late. Tevye fell off of his broom. She just stayed silent, knowing that nothing would happen if she did anything in the stands. She just kinda prayed that the Gryffindor beater would be alright. And just after he fell, a first year, came up on the edge, shouting Tevye's name. She looked at him, seeing that he was a Hufflepuff. Her eyes widened as the first year suddenly collapsed. She gasped, running over to the poor boy. As she ran, she almost slipped, she almost fell. Oh darn that rain. As soon as she reached the boy, she reached out her handkerchief and wiped the boy's face. She sat on the floor and placed his head on her lap, and covered him using her head. " Someone collapsed! Somebody, help! " she shouted at the top of her lungs as she looked around for at least a prefect. She bit her lip, worried at what was happening. She gently ran her fingers through the boy's hair, whispering, " It's gonna be okay. Someone's gonna come for help. " She gulped, he really needed help. She mentally panicked, her brown hair almost covering up her face. The Slytherin searched at the stands once more, hoping to find someone. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Shocked, Worried
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Helping Hunter

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : He's gonna be okay, he's gonna be okay
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Quidditch Stands

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Shayna, Noah, Hunter

Out Of Cookies:

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:23 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Chloe heard Serafina's scream. Despite the game she ran over to see what happened. A first year Hufflepuff was down. "Diagnosus Exposum." she called quickly as she pulled her wand out and did the wand movement. Thank goodness for Healing class. "He's just blacked out by the look of things." she started saying trying to calm Serafina down. If she remembered correctly his name was Hunter. "We should get him to the hospital wing." Chloe suggested. It was the only thing she could think of.

With: Serafina, Shayna, Hunter, Noah

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Former Gryffindor Arithmancy Professor Werewolf Quidditch Fanatic

So we’ve been outnumbered, raided, and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now, find things they never found

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

ᗩḰᓮᖇᗩ sat in the Staff section of the stands, enjoying the game that was going on. Gryffindor, her own house, against Slytherin. So far, the Lions weren't doing so well. Suddenly, a cry from the Student section caught her attention. Someone was hurt! The wolf jumped out of her seat and was at the group of students' side within minutes. Being a werewolf had it's perks at times. One girl, a Hufflepuff by the looks of it, had diagnosed the first year boy, also a Hufflepuff, saying he had only passed out. That's good. At least he wasn't hurt. "Don't worry, girls. He'll be just fine. Rennervate." she said, flicking her wand at the boy. The spell's purpose was to revive the unconscious. Hopefully it would work.

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

They might be bigger, but we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes, says we can beat this

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

shabatha

Xistund

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image

Hunter woke with a jolt as the spell hit him."W-where am I?"He asked a bit disoriented as he looked around.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:59 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Chloe was glad that Professor Astra came over to help. At least someone knew a spell that could fix this. "Thank goodness... it worked." she said relieved. "You're at the Quidditch game... you passed out." Chloe explained calmly. She felt like reminding him of his brother would only make things worse. "It's Hunter right? How are you feeling?" she asked him wanting to make sure there wasn't anything else wrong.

With: Serafina, Shayna, Hunter, Noah, Professor Astra

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna had been too focused on the game to notice the hufflepuff boy. But when Serafina called out her head turned to see what had happened. She didn't know what to do but Chloe came up and then a professor."Chloe, you are just amazing!"She said quietly as the professor healed the student. She was so amazed. Maybe she could do that sort of thing soon too? That would be awesome! Turning her attention back to the game once the hufflepuff was awake and feeling okay, Shayna just started watching to see David get hit with a bludger and fall off his broom. Her eyes went wide as she looked for words. Before she could come up with any he got back on his broom and started off again. She sighed slightly but was kind of upset that he had gotten hit.

She made a mental note about which Slyterin had shot the bludger. She couldn't technically do anything but if Shina wasn't able to play during that game, she knew that she would make sure to catch the Snitch so that the slytherins did not."David got hit... But he's okay..." She whispered mostly for her own benefit.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games