Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:24 am
Green_Jay13

Bray took calming breaths his green eyes watching Rayn as the man stroked his cheek and kissed his forehead. "I'm okay..." he muttered through soft pants. "It'll fade." he promised more to himself about the pain he felt. Ian allowed the pair their private moment and stepped back until Rayn directed his attention towards him.

"As you wish." Ian nodded stepping forward once more. He worked quickly and effeciently on the wounds making sure Bray would heal well. "I am all done." he finally announced standing up. By this time Bray was feeling better if not a bit cold from not having his fur to shield him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:37 pm
"Thank you" the man nodded as Ian stepped away. He really couldn't repay him and Kuro for all they'd done, though they both claimed otherwise. Rayn moved closer to Bray and took the wolf boy into his arms, rubbing his arms and back to help warm him. "I'm so happy you're okay" he whispered softly into Bray's ear before kissing his cheek.

Reluctantly, he pulled away a bit to look Bray over to try and assess his wounds. A few cuts and bruises, but nothing severe. They'd gotten incredibly lucky, and Rayn knew it. He let out a deep sigh and rested his head against Bray's. "We really do need to talk though, Bray." As much as he wanted to stay gentle, he needed to be serious. There were pressing matters that needed to be adressed, and he couldn't afford to waste any more time.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:27 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray smiled when Rayn said that he was glad that he was okay and had taken him into his arms. When the other pulled away looking serious Bray became confused. He wondered quickly what he had done to anger his alpha. "What...what did I do?" Bray questioned wanting to shrink back and show submission.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:48 am
"What?" Rayn blinked, ocmpletely at a loss as to why Bray would be scared. "No, no you didn't do anything wrong Bray. I swear." he leaned in and gently kissed the wolf boy's forehead, hoping to reassure him that everything was alright. "I'm not mad about anything..I just really needed to talk to you" The man pulled away again slightly to look into the wolf boy's eyes. His own were soft and kind, reflecting his love for the other.

"Bray" he softly started, trying not to scare him again. "I need to ask you something, and I need you to be serious......how do you feel about me?"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 am
Green_Jay13

Bray nodded when the other said he hadn't done anything wrong. He had just been so thrown off by the serious turn of everything, his nerves already on high alert knowing his father's pack had come for him. "What is it you need to talk to me about?" Bray questioned softly. Bray blinked in confusion at the question. "Your my alpha, I would do anything you asked of me." Bray answered not quite understanding.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:52 am
Rayn had half expected such an answer, but he had secretly hoped Bray would understand immedeatly. Being subtle simply wasn't going to work in this situation, he knew that. "Bray" he all but whispered as he looked into the wolf boy's eyes "I love you"

They both knew -hell, everyone knew at this point- but Rayn had never outwardly said anything. It wasn't the easiest of things to say, after all. He'd never really felt loved before, not had he ever felt as if he had loved anyone else. The entire concept of being in love made him nervous. He just didn't know how to act. But with Bray, he knew immedeatly it was true and he would do anything for the wolf boy. He only hoped Bray felt the same.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:54 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray was alert at the soft tone Rayn used, the almost whisper forcing him to focus. Hearing the man's words the wolf boy flushed a deep red. "You love me?" Bray asked rhetorically. He was too surprised that at first he didn't say anything. "I love you too. I don't want to be seperated from you again." Bray continued softly. "But why tell me that now, with all this?" Bray questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:11 am
Waiting for Bray to respond felt like an eternity. The wolf boy didn't look displeased, just stunned at what the man had said. Rayn kept himself calm, knowing that if he rushed anything, it would ruin everything. At Bray's responce, his entire body relazed. He hadnt even known he'd tensed up until that point. "I had to tell you now, Bray. Because of all this. Being hunted like this, having to run and hide and fight. What if I'd failed you? What if you'd gotten away and I didn't? or Vice versa? I couldn't....couldn't let it end without letting you know how I feel. How I really feel."

Rayn leaned in a laid a gentle kiss on Bray's lips. It wasn't forceful or even particularly long, but it had meaning behind it. "Bray...I want to...no...would you give me the honor of being your mate? Your real, one and only, mate' he looked into Bray's eyes, hoping with everything he had that he would be understood. He would be by Bray's side forever, but he couldn't TRULY be his mate. At least not now. Not while he was still only human.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:56 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray nodded in understanding when Rayn explained why he had, had to tell him now. He could understand that but he didn't like to think about what would have happened if one of them made it and the other didn't. "I'm glad we both survived so far but my father isn't going to let us go so easily because we've escaped him so far." Bray began before Rayn pressed a kiss on his lips. The wolf boy if possible flushed darker.

Listening to Rayn ask him to be his mate had the look of embarassment fading only to be replaced by sadness. "I can't..." Bray whimpered. "I can't bite anyone... I want to be your mate. But what if you become like me, then you can't have a pack. Or if you become normal then it won't work or what if it doesn't do anything." Bray rushed through his words.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:15 am
Rayn looked away and shook his head "You still don't understand" The human let out a deep sigh before he looked back at Bray. "Bray...please listen very carefully and try to believe every word I say. First, I don't care whether or not there are others in my pack. The only one I need is you. Second, I know you're scared, but if you don't bite me we will never know if you can or can't change someone. I am willing to take that chance for you Bray."

He paused, trying to let Bray comprehend all of that before he moved on. He didnt' know whether or not Bray would listen, but he had to try. "Lastly....you're not a freak, Bray. I know you don't believe me when I say it..but Zero told me something while we were in his den...he said you could control the change, that you could regulate your transformation and be like everyone else. You just don't think you can because your father was a monster and abused you. But it's true. If you can't believe me, then believe zero, a real Alpha"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 am
Green_Jay13

Bray clamped his mouth shut to keep from protesting more when Rayn pleaded with him to listen carefully. Bray wanted to argue to explain that as a wolf, as an alpha Rayn would want more than one in his pack. Every alpha did. He could merely shake his head as Rayn tried to convince him of biting him again by saying he was willing to take the chance. Bray couldn't take the chance, couldn't take the disappointment when it didn't work or the resentment of becoming like he was or not becoming like he was. "I've tried!" Bray exclaimed finally unable to bite back his words. "I've tried to change in a human when i'm supposed to and a wolf on full moons but I can't." Bray whimpered. "I tried..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:48 am
Rayn was taken aback by Bray's sudden outburst. He hadnt' expected anything like that to come from the gentle wolf boy. "oh Bray" he whispered softly, taking the boy into his arms and holding him close. "I'm sorry..i'm so sorry. I shouldn't ask so much of you all at once" Rayn held Bray close to his chest and let gentle kisses rain down upon his cheeks and forehead.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:57 am
Green_Jay13

Bray cried as Rayn gathered him into his arms. His own apologies matched alongside of Rayn as the wolf boy pleaded for forgiveness about his outburst. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to. I'm a bad pack member i'm sorry...alpha" Bray continued to whimper throughout. He wanted to shift back to his more comfortable form and run or hide but he knew Rayn would not approve. If he did he might send Ian or Kuro after him, then there was the possibilty of his father's pack finding him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 pm
Hearing the boy's protests, Rayn quickly silenced him by pressing their lips together. "Stop" he whispered "I'm not mad Bray. I'm not upset. If you don't want to bit eme you don't have to" He looked his wolf boy dead in the eyes and whispered just for his ears "I love you Bray. That will never change no matter what."  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:06 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray's whimpering apologies were silenced when Rayn pressed their lips together. He was ceased from saying more when he heard Rayn tell him to stop, he couldn't stop the soft hiccups however. Rayn telling him he wasn't mad about it calmed the boy a bit. He was even more relieved when Rayn assured him that he was still loved and that wouldn't change. Burrying his head against Rayn's chest he sobbed in relief.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff