Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Amazon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:58 pm
Blood Pop
Welcome to the guild! emotion_bigheart

Thank you! I appreciate the warm welcome. :]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:24 am
Hi guys I'm Eryer. I'm 18 and I love reading (horror and mystery mostly). Gaia is my newest addiction. Feel free to talk to me! I would love some new friends c:  

Eryer

Ruthless Raider

10,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Nehcey

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:32 pm
Hello guys! I go by Nehcey (not my real name, I don't usually tell people online my real name). I'm not all that sure what to say about myself.. I'm usually pretty shy, I love to cook, I draw in many different styles but my main one is anime, I enjoy playing video games with my free time.. uhm.. I plan to start making plushies once I get a better sewing machine.. That's about all I can think of, but if you'd like to know more about me go ahead and send me a message. New friends are always welcome ^_^ Oh and I'm 15 whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:46 am
Hi-waves- The name is Coinin.I'm shy and usually quite.I love art,animals and music.I cook alot and love that as well.Just stopping by and saying hi to everyone.  

Coinin Norzaar

Bashful Sweetheart

Apoplexic

Devoted Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:16 pm
Hi! I'm Josh, or whatever variation of Apoplexic you want to use (and believe me, I've seen them all!). I'm 25, engaged, and waste most of my free time on Gaia. wink I like outdoorsy things as well...sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:48 pm
Hello Everyone!
My gaian name is Celestial LaLa, I have been on this site for quite a while...a little over 5 years, I believe. I am a little bit more on the reserved side. Okay, okay. I´m shy!
I am 21 years old, currently a university student (Psych Major). That being said, I sometimes tend to put gaia aside for months due to all the work.... But I always come back, so I hope that is not an issue. emotion_yatta
I have recently discovered the many wonders of booty grabbing and am thoroughly hooked. Unfortunately...my tank is no bueno. I am working on getting some nice little fishies in there.

If anyone is still curious about me, feel free to ask. emotion_bigheart

yum_puddi

Celestial LaLa

Fashionable Explorer

3,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Arch Angel Neko v1

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:05 am
hello people .. I think i need to reintroduce myself again.. this is arch angel neko.. yup the prev. arch angel neko.. anyway since you guys have no idea .. I got banned because I got gold through a trade that has been botted and since that happened.. they thought I have been using a bot program as well .. anyhow I have not more intention on getting that account back cause of all the hassle im gonna go through @ 3 @ so I made a new account <- this one

so yeah.. I'm already a grad student. getting his medical degree and balancing work at the same time ..

with regards to my tank I hopefully get my dolphins back sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Eryer

Nehcey

Coinin Secretiore

Apoplexic

Celestial LaLa

Arch Angel Neko v1

Dr Gignosko

EXcetera

Delicious_Lolly

ForeverInMyHeart12

kittydom

Lucifernium

captian long john

Boiled Watermelon

InfiniteSeras

nessajane56

MeiyuKagami

Welcome to the guild, everyone!! User Image emotion_bigheart
(And welcome BACK to a few of you! XD)

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Baphomet

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:25 pm
great to be back, hi every one, i'm a 28 year old gaia/imvu fangirl, i've pretty much had a tank since bootygrab started nothing fancy though lol, my favorite fish is the sea angel, it's so damn cute >w<  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:25 pm
My name is Suzanne. I am 18. I live in Cleveland, ohio. I am puerto rican and cuban.
I am an only child. I'm on gaia every single day basically.
I like Kpop, jrock, spanish, some english.

I speak english and spanish both fluently. I'm trying to learn Japanese, Korean, and Italian.

I like anime and kdramas. I've watched so many of both that I can't even remember them all. (unless i log into my hulu and see ones i've watched XD )

Erm....................................................... Hmm... Idk what else to say hahaha. Everything is on my prof and I dont find myself that nteresting lol. others do.

Well, i guess i can be weird haha and silly. But very serious and ppl can come to me for advice on stuf. very friendly and nice. Don't like trolls or rude ppl or any of that stuff. Makes me want to punch them in the face hur hur.

What else.. tic toc tick toc.... hm........ well, anything else you want to know, quote me.. I guess.... bloop.

On a different note......
BANANA

Forbidden Affairs

Combative Soldier

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Baphomet

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:26 pm
Arch Angel Neko v1
hello people .. I think i need to reintroduce myself again.. this is arch angel neko.. yup the prev. arch angel neko.. anyway since you guys have no idea .. I got banned because I got gold through a trade that has been botted and since that happened.. they thought I have been using a bot program as well .. anyhow I have not more intention on getting that account back cause of all the hassle im gonna go through @ 3 @ so I made a new account <- this one

so yeah.. I'm already a grad student. getting his medical degree and balancing work at the same time ..

with regards to my tank I hopefully get my dolphins back sweatdrop

good luck dear, sorry about your account loss  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:43 pm
thank you
emotion_bigheart

DixInMe

Angelic Gaian

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Sefuku

Hesitant Muse

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:43 pm
Erm... I guess I should start with my name.
My real name is Nicole but almost nobody calls me that. Most people I know calls me by my nickname 'Nikki'. My Birthday is on February 1 and I'm currently 16 years old. This coming school year, I'll be in my first year of college with the course BS Biology.
I like Anime, reading books and mangas. I'm trying to learn Japanese and so far I've learned many words but I have no idea how to put them together xD
I think I'm pretty random xD
And, ah, I'm from Philippines whee

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:53 am
Hello! I'm Boiled Watermelon. You can call me whatever you like, it doesn't bother me.In real life I prefer to go ny Nat though. I'm turning 16 in august and I'm schooled at home (though if you think it's easier, try having a mom for a teacher). I've been on gaia for a few days now and it's been great having something to do in my spare time.

Hobbies I have are cooking, and baking. I play a few games, but i'm not what people would consider a gamer, it's mostly a family thing. I'm pretty bad at computer stuff as well too. I watch anime and read manga from time to time and do enjoy it a bunch. Recently I saved the lives of two kittens, nursed them back to health and gave them back to their momma, but they've seemed to taken a liking to me so they stay around the house. ummm on most evenings I help my dad in his resturant by busing tables and cleaning in order to get a good allowance.

aaaand I don't think i'm a troll.....i'm not That ugly i hope. >.>;  

Boiled Watermelon

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:43 pm
Webbbb

Advena Avis