Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 4, 2, 5, 1, 10, 8, 1, 7, 4 Total: 48 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana watched Katrina from the other side of the pitch. Her red tips probably stuck out from a mile away. As the girl went to sit on the bench, Ariana couldn't help but bite her bottom lip lightly. She really isn't trying out, she thought sadly with a sigh.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

BeaterBeast525 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 7, 2, 4, 4, 9, 3, 8, 3, 5 Total: 49 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:54 pm
I wish today it will rain all day ~ Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away ~ Trying to forgive you for abandoning me ~ Praying but I think I'm still an angel away
Angel away, yeah strange in a way ~ Maybe that is why I chase strangers away ~ They got their guns out aiming at me ~ But I become Neo when they're aiming at me
Me, me, me against them ~ Me against enemies, me against friends ~ Somehow they both seem to become one ~ A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood
They start coming and I start rising ~ Must be surprising, I'm just summising ~ I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher ~ More fire

User Image
eather tevia awthorn
| Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood |

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To fly To fly
Get ready for it
I came to win

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

WHACK! The bludger collided with the bat and flew towards the target. Going... Going... Miss! It took a sharp right turn at the last moment. Heather sighed, but kept her cheery outer appearance. After all, she had hit it. She just needed to work on her aim. Circling around, the Beater began the search for another bludger. While she did so, she kept watch on the tryouts. Dev- errr... uhhh... William was chatting with Gale, Jane was still on the ground, Ariana was searching for the Snitch, Steele was at his post, and Dhylan had the Quaffle. Katrina, however, was sitting on the bench. Heather wondered if she was going to tryout again this year, and guessed that the answer was no. Where were all the other newbies? Did no one else want to be on the team other than Gale? Oh well. Less competition that way, she guessed. WHOOSH! A bludger whizzed by her head, and Heather was quick to chase after it. Her old Cleansweep 1 wasn't the fastest, but it got her from A to B. Approaching the bludger, she inched closer and closer and closer still, until finally raising her bat and taking aim at the first target she saw...

{OOC:}

{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

Everybody wanna try to box me in ~ Suffocating every time it locks me in ~ Paint their own pictures then they crop me in ~ But I will remain where the top begins
Cause I am not a word, I am not a line ~ I am not a girl that can ever be defined ~ I am not fly, I am levitation ~ I represent an entire generation
I hear the criticism loud and clear ~ That is how I know that the time is near ~ So we become alive in a time of fear ~ And I ain't got no ******** time to spare
Cry my eyes out for days upon days ~ Such a heavy burden placed upon me ~ But when you go hard your nay's become yay's ~ Yankee Stadium with Jay's and Kanye's

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 10, 7, 4, 7, 9, 3, 3, 3, 7 Total: 57 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana slowly hovered in the air, scanning for the tiny gold snitch.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

BeaterBeast525 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 1, 1, 1, 7, 2, 1, 9, 3, 1 Total: 33 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:11 pm
I wish today it will rain all day ~ Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away ~ Trying to forgive you for abandoning me ~ Praying but I think I'm still an angel away
Angel away, yeah strange in a way ~ Maybe that is why I chase strangers away ~ They got their guns out aiming at me ~ But I become Neo when they're aiming at me
Me, me, me against them ~ Me against enemies, me against friends ~ Somehow they both seem to become one ~ A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood
They start coming and I start rising ~ Must be surprising, I'm just summising ~ I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher ~ More fire

User Image
eather tevia awthorn
| Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood |

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To fly To fly
Get ready for it
I came to win

She missed again. At least she didn't hit herself. Heather sighed, and flew around the pitch yet again. She was determined to hit a bludger. She just had to show William that, even though no one else was trying out, she deserved to be on the team again this year. Sure, she could have taken the day off and chilled with Jane down on the ground, but that didn't prove her worth at all. She was easily replaceable. Maybe there was a first year out there that was three times as good as she was with a bat. And with that, she had to try her hardest to keep her spot. A bludger came straight towards her, and Heather flew at it head on. With a target in her sights, she took aim and raised her bat one more time...

{OOC:}

{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

Everybody wanna try to box me in ~ Suffocating every time it locks me in ~ Paint their own pictures then they crop me in ~ But I will remain where the top begins
Cause I am not a word, I am not a line ~ I am not a girl that can ever be defined ~ I am not fly, I am levitation ~ I represent an entire generation
I hear the criticism loud and clear ~ That is how I know that the time is near ~ So we become alive in a time of fear ~ And I ain't got no ******** time to spare
Cry my eyes out for days upon days ~ Such a heavy burden placed upon me ~ But when you go hard your nay's become yay's ~ Yankee Stadium with Jay's and Kanye's

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 9, 6, 6, 4, 1, 7, 3, 9, 4 Total: 56 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana grew bored with looking for the snitch, so the girl watched her teammates for a moment. The girl was intrigued with how many bludgers the beater managed to hit away without getting hit once!

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:19 pm
Team Hufflepuff

Captain
William Cloud

Chasers
William Cloud
Dhylan Nolan
Gale O'Brian

Beaters
Heather Hawthorn
Jane Doyle

Seeker
Ariana Hawthorne

Keeper
Steele Thompson

Alternates
Katrina Varren~chaser  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather strolled onto the Pitch, her head held high and her hair blowing in the gentle breeze. The box of bludgers, the Quaffle, and the Snitch was in one hand, and her broom and bat were in the other. Once at the center of the field, she set the box down as well as her own equipment and hurried to haul the barrel of school brooms onto the field as well. She was easily able to pull the barrel across the field. Once that was done, she looked over the forms she needed to pass out to the students willing to try out. Heather Hawthorn, Hufflepuff Quidditch Team Captain. I like the sound of that. Still a lot of H's though. Waiting in silence, she crossed her arms over her chest, hoping that someone, anyone, would actually show up and impress her.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane walked onto the field her Nimbus 2001 clutched tightly in her hand like always. She was ready for quidditch and the new year to begin. As she walked onto the field she saw Heather and smiled at the younger girl. Jane had heard rumors that the girl had been made captain but was yet to her if that was true. From the looks of the equipment she had brought on the field it probably was. "Hello there Heather" Jane said brushing a dark hair from her eyes.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana walked onto the pitch and waved at Heather and Jane. "Hi, guys!" she exclaimed happily, her Nimbus 2001 in hand.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:08 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Will walked onto the pitch, happy that he was no longer captain. He needed the time to be honest. He saw all of the familiar faces that he has learned to really like over the years. He did wonder however, if Jane still to this day hated him. She did before because of the fact that he had gotten her position back in the first year, but he hoped that bygones could be bygones.

"Hello everyone," he said to them, glad to be there. He couldn't wait for this upcoming season. He looked forward to it.
He then went over to Jane, smiling at her.

"You look great. Congratulations on making Head Girl Jane. You did a lot to deserve that accomplishment," he said, hoping to make some kind of amends to their unstable relationship.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked on the pitch, juggling a ball as he was walking with his Quidditch broom in hand on his feet.. He finally made it over to them. Of course it was prolonged because of the fact he was kicking a ball around.

"Hiya," he said, still keeping his eyes on the soccer ball, then looking up at Ariana, still keeping the ball up. It took quite a bit of skill to do it.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana raised her eyebrows and opened her mouth in astonishment. She was definitely impressed by Steele's skills. "Whoa! That's so ace!" she exclaimed, watching the ball bounce from foot to foot.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

He smiled because of the fact that she actually was impressed. He was glad. He was attempting to have that effect on her, but he didn't really want her to know that. "That's not all I can do either," he said, smiling to her. He then kicked the ball over his head. He then hit it with his heel back over to the front. Then, he kicked the ball up and circled his foot around it. He then caught the ball on his foot.

He was football prodigy, but what does one expect? His father was one of the most prominent football players ever in the history of England. His mom was also a star for England's women's team. Not as good as his father, but she was still great.

"This is what I do at home. I know it is lame," he joked, meeting her perfect brown eyes. They were great to look at, but he never voiced this opinion.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana dropped her broom as she clapped for Steele loudly when he finally finished his trick. "Ooh, that's so neat! Do another one now!" she exclaimed before his eyes met hers. This caused her large toothy smile to become slightly smaller in awe. After realizing what she was doing, she looked away quickly, then looked back at him.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane was slightly confused when Will approached her but she didn't let it show. She had thought the boy might be a little traumatized from earlier encounters. In her early days the boy had rubbed her the wrong way, especially when he beat her out for chaser. A position she had still yet to play but shh had learn to enjoy beater just as much and it did give her a chance to take out her anger. She was surprised when he began with a compliment. Oh did this boy know the way to her heart. "Well thank you. That is much appreciated I just hope I can live up to everyone's expectations." She said with a smile her grip on the broom tightening though she wasn't sure why.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games