Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid

~Concrete Angel~

(Life 1)(Life 2)(Life 3)

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy's smile dropped. He didn't make it? He heard his name listed as an Alternate, which was better than nothing. He looked at Sun and Caitlin, and tried for a smile. "G-good job Sun! You too Caitlin! You guys did great!" he said, enthusiastically. He looked up, watching Remy fly overhead. He smiled a bit when she screamed in joy.

{OOC:}

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Quidditch Pitch✧ Who are you again?: Remy, Sun, Other Gryffindors✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Good job!✧ What I'm singing: Fly✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

User Image
You could be a blackbird
On the country street
Hiding from the world with a broken wing
But you better believe you're gonna fly with me

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf
{Life the First}{Life the Second}{Life the Third}

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy flew faster and faster, testing herself as well as the new broom. She very carefully stood to her feet while flying, having practiced this particular move on her CleanSweep, it was quite tricky to stand on the faster, sleeker broom. Luckily, she had a few years of gymnastics practice under her belt.

{OOC:}

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

You could be a songbird from New Orleans
Scared of the rain just as scared to sing
But you better believe you're gonna fly with me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:39 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli listened to him speak and nodded her head when he started talking about keeper tactics and things like that. "Just call me Elli." She said with a half smile. "Everyone does." When he took off into the air she followed him up. Once they were off the ground she gave him a full smile. "I kinda get off to a bad start with most people. Something about me being stubborn and loud mouthed." She shrugged. It was the closest she ever came to an apology. "Um.. so am I allowed to get my own broom sent to me even though I'm a first year?" She asked. She didn't mind flying on the school brooms but her firebolt was her baby and even though it wasn't the newest broom on the market she had never had a broom better than it.
OOC: roll higher.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron closed his eyes tightly, trying to make the pain disappear. When Remy asked if he was alright, all he did was nod. "Yeah," he croaked after a moment of silence. When she ordered Sun and himself to take a breather, Cameron hovered down to the stands and sat down, keeping an eye on Elli and Caitlin as the two girls played against each other. After a couple minutes, Jayden announced for everyone to meet him at the center of the pitch. Cameron mounted his broom once again and floated over to the group of Gryffindors. The boy's stomach felt nauseous because of his nervousness about whether or not he made the team this year. Please, please, please, he hoped, staring at the notepad that was in front of the captain's face. When his name was not announced for any of the beaters, or another position, he narrowed his eyes. Another year, and he still hadn't made the team. Both Caitlin and Elli were on the team, and of course, so were Samuel and Remy. Was Cameron? No. This sucks, he thought before hearing that he was a reserve. Important? Yeah, right, he thought, looking up at Jayden. It's probably what he says so no one gets upset, he thought, still a tad angry with the fact that he didn't make the main team.

Lives: [1] [2] [3]

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Teaching
What I want to be doing: Nothing Else

When Elliryanna finally followed him, he began his lesson. "Alright, so in theory, you're going to face quite a bit of different shots. They are all going to be different. Like my brother is obviously going to shoot differently than me. He's a lot better of a shot too, but that's beside the point. But, there is only one way to position yourself to stop every single way. You see, if you've ever played football (soccer), it is pretty similar. If you close angles, there is less to shoot at. If you attack the quaffle at the right time, there is less chance to score. I need youbto utilize these to become the best keeper here. Because you can be," he said, showing her all the positioning she could possibly use as a keeper.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:12 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli mirrored the positions he showed her. When he said she could be the best keeper here if she only tried, she smiled. "I plan on working my butt off." She said in all honesty. Quidditch may not be her one life goal but she loved playing.
OOC: roll higher.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Pumped.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

It was his first season where he would not need to try out, Sam thought as he walked out onto the field. Under his arm was a roll of parchment as he carried the barrel of brooms. He placed the broom barrel down and took his broom out of the barrel. He stretched and sighed, waiting for Remy, his Vice Captain and the rest of the people coming to try-out.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:31 pm
♫ Feeling: Solemn.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Drae...
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin slowly walked onto the Quidditch Pitch. She had barely managed to pull herself out of the castle just for this. She stared at the grassy ground as she walked. Sam was already there. Well, he should be, he was the captain this year. Where was Remy? Wasn't she the vice captain? Oh well. Doesn't matter much, does it?

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron walked onto the pitch. Hopefully this year, he would make the immediate team instead of a reserve."Hi Caitlin, hi Sam," he said monotnely.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:31 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli saw Cameron walking ahead of her and smiled. She raced towards him and jumped on his back, kissing his cheek happily. "Hey there!" She said laughing. It was becoming a habit of hers to jump on his back. She smiled at Sam and Cait, excited fro the try outs. She was surprised to see Cait there though, last she checked the girl was trying out, but Elli didn't care. It just meant more competition and more fun for her, and even if she didn't get to play chaser, she would still be happy with Keeper.
OOC:
Don't know when you want this, so I'm just putting it in OOC
Username: XxXDevil-Chan
Character's Name: Elliryanna McHalen
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Not Yet (currently Enrolled)
Advanced Flying II: Not Yet
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:04 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's reflexes enabled him to grab onto Elli's legs quickly enough so she doesn't fall off his back. "Hey," he said, startled by her sudden appearance.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

With his brand new broom in hand, Sun walked onto the field. This would be his second tryout, and he was determined to keep his beater position. After all, it was all Sun seemed to be good at, at this moment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:38 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Hopeful
What I am doing: With my team (In Spirit)
What I want to be doing: Flying with them

Jayden walked onto the pitch, nothing in his hands of course. He was primarily here to help out with the team. He wanted to be with his team, even though he could not physically play. He could also help out with technics. Of course, he would have to call someone down, but he was sure they would be willing to hear something from him. He still was hurt and due to his...illness...there was no magic that could possibly work on it. He was hurt and was probably done the sport for the rest of his life.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Pumped.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

There was already a growing turn-out, mostly players from last year. Sam smirked when Cameron showed up and gave the boy a nod. He still bared him a little ill will, but he wouldn't let it affect his judgement on whether or not the boy should be on the team. When Jayden came down to the pitch, Sam waved to him. "Alright, I know everyone is familiar with the drill. Everyone take one of these forms and fill it out. Once you do, get on your brooms and do a couple practice laps. We're still waiting on people to arrive, so this will be a warm up. If you don't have a broom, I have several here to borrow." He passed out the form to everyone and stepped back to his position beside the barrels.

Out Of Character: The form is the same on Devil-chan and Utusha posted in their posts.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun nodded at the star seeker, then hopped onto his broom and flew around. This new broom was faster than school brooms, that was for sure. So much easier to control. Warmed up and already in the air, Sun was ready for another year of quidditch.

Username: Utsuha Moon
Character's Name: Sun Henrick
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Dreft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron quickly filled out the form before taking a school broom and soaring into the air.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Cameron Rowley
Year: 3rd
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (reserve last year counts as 1 right?)
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

wearing

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games