Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira laughed. If she brings, as you put it, 'Re-whatsit', with her, that thing isn't going to make it any longer this time. She caught me off guard last time. She said, laughing. And by the way, her name is Rescesa.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:12 pm
Gregory nodded. "Well, Rescesa better not show up, or I'll be annoyed." He glanced at Mira for a second. "By the way... what exactly is a Lych, if you don't mind me asking? I grew up in a rather podunk area, so I'm not very knowledgeable about... well, quite a few of the creatures at our school. Nearly had a heart attack the first time I met that nice gargoyle in glee club..."

((Think Hot Topic, but with a larger selection, more creative decorating, and no Twilight merch. Also, more undergarments of various sorts. XD))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira laughed, throwing her head back. I'm not surprised, most people have never heard of a Lych before. To be honest, I can't really explain what I am, since I'm a half Lych, and I don't really know what that consists of... Not entirely, at least. 'Cause a Lych is an undead creature. It's the result of a sorcerer or sorceress who wanted to be immortal. They tried to use their magic to make them so, and in the making transformed themselves into a Lych. They are technically immortal, but they are, as I said, undead and ugly. I'm, well, not like that. I never tried to make myself immortal, or anything like that. It's just cause my mother was a Lych, and my father was a human. Their DNA mixed, and so... Here I am, a Half-Lych. I can turn into a Lych whenever I want, except I'm not ugly. I like that! She said laughing.

{{OOC ~ UNDERGARMENTS OF VARIOUS SORTS?!?! Okaie then... lol}}  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:36 pm
Gregory chuckled. "Well, whatever you are, I'm very fond of you. And even if you did turn ugly when you go into 'Lych Mode', that wouldn't change how I feel." He blushed a bit. "All I know about my kind is what a bunch of Bible-thumpers told me. 'You're a vile thing, born of Hell itself, sent to defile our women!' They must've got their facts mixed up, 'cause I nearly fainted when my pa gave me the... talk..."

((OOC: Yeah, I just want poor Gregory to turn bright red when he has to sell something tiny and lacy to somebody. Ain't I evil? X3))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira shivered, thinking of her 'talk'. Yeah, the talk... I remember getting that from my dad... Imagine a teenage girl getting that talk from her dad... That wasn't a fun day... She said, looking at the scenery as they passed.

{{OOC ~ lol What if he has to sell something small and filly to Mira? *evil smile*}}

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:51 pm
Gregory shuddered. "I was five years old, and Pa kept waving a Bible and saying I'd go to Hell if I so much as glanced at a girl's... body... and Ma just kept nodding and brandishing a wooden spoon..." He blushed bright red and parked in front of the restaurant.

((OOC: That'd be even more hilarious! XD))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Wow... I was thirteen. That must have been... Awkward. How about we talk about something else, huh? She said, stepping out of the car.

{{OOC ~ Be back tomorrow!}}  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm
Gregory nodded and hopped out of the car. "Good idea. So... What do you do for fun?"

((OOC: See ya then! :3 Or... something... X3))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:31 pm
The dog barks..

"Oh, it's alright yin. There's nothing dangerous out there. It's just a school." I pat the dog's head, she's a she. Yeah, a girl.

I looked up into the fading sun... it's time.

The door creaks open and the sound echoed around the hallway...

"Hello, anybody in there?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:54 am
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira smiled and laughed. Well, I listen to music a lot. I guess I always just do whatever, I've never really thought about it. I always liked eating out and going to movies though. She said, walking to the restaurant with him, holding his hand. What about you?

{{OOC ~ I'm baa-ack! *creepy smile*}}

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:48 am
Gregory smiled and blushed a bit as he walked to the restaurant with Mira, gently stroking the back of her hand with his thumb. "I like listening to music, too. I also sing, watch television, play video games and practice my shape-shifting." He blushed a bit more. "And speaking of music, I couldn't help but notice that you were listening to I Will Not Bow earlier. That's one of my favorite songs."

((OOC: Is it good to be baa-ack? *goofy smile*))  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:54 am
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira laughed. Yeah, it was I Will Not Bow. I love that song too. Now we have something more in common! She joked as they got to the door and walked in. So... Where do we sit? She asked, seeing as there were only two tables left, but she was glad that they were both near window. There was a booth and a table. I say the booth, that way we can sit beside each other instead of across from each other. She said, blushing and looking away.

((OOC - It is fun to be baa-ack! lol But now I'm at school again with the crappy computers... Is it me or am I waaaaaay out of character? lol Oh well I don't mind ^.^))

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:15 am
Gregory smiled and nodded. "I like the way you think." He couldn't help but blush a bit as he looked at her. "By the way, you're beautiful when you blush. Then again, you're always beautiful."

((OOC: These things happen sometimes. :3))  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira's blush deepened. Thank you... Hee hee Well then I must be gorgoeus because I think I'm as red as a tomato right now... She said as they headed to the table and sat down beside each other.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games