Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:04 pm

User Image Oriax squirmed softly as the other kissed his stomach before kissing his cheek. "I know and I will, its just still strange still. I never thought I would ever get this opportunity."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 pm

User Image

User Image

“Neither did I and I look forward to our future together,” he said with a soft smile. “I don’t know what I would do without you both in my life.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:55 pm

User Image "I look forward to it too. You would be back to wandering and trying to find low paying jobs." Oriax laughed. He couldn't help but smile brightly at the other.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:04 am

User Image

User Image

"Hey my life might have been simple but it was something," he said sticking out his tongue at him. "But now I will always have something to look forward to! And I will always have someone to wake up next to," he whispered with a small playful grin.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:34 am

User Image "I didn't say it was a bad thing I was just letting you know where you would be without me and the child we will have." Oriax stated with a laugh. "Yes now you will always have me and the child unless you do something outrageous."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:38 am

User Image

User Image

He gave him a bit of a funny look. "What do you mean if I do something outrageous," he asked looking to him. "Do you really feel that I would ever do anything to lose either of you," he asked looking to him seriously.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:03 am

User Image"I don't know...something compelled me to say it though. I don't think you will do anything but I am protective of my kit. If you would ever do something to hurt it I might be gone with the kits in the next moment." Oriax stated softly. He didn't think the other would but he couldn't stop his instincts.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:16 am

User Image

User Image

He seemed to frown softly at this, feeling a little hurt that the other would think such a thing. "Well...just know that I wouldn't hurt either of you...this is my only chance for the family I want. If you go with our little one then I will die out here alone."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:17 am

User Image "I don't think you would do such a thing. Its just what my instincts call for. I know you want us." Oriax said softly.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:04 pm

User Image

User Image

Nodding, he still felt a tad heart so he just smiled at him. "Its alright Oriax, just eat and then we should probably see if we can find work in town before coming back to fish or something."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:21 pm

User ImageOriax felt the other's hurt and felt guilty. He knew Jason was trying to tell him it was alright but he didn't believe him. He finished his food violet eyes apologetic. "Shall I shift to sniff those that need help out once more?" he questioned.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:04 pm

User Image

User Image

He shook his head as he looked to him, smiling lightly. "I want you to do some hunting for us. I shouldn't be gone more then hour but when I am back I will skin them and put away the meats to take to market tomorrow alright."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:20 pm

User Image Oriax gave a nod. "I'll find what I can..." he stated. He put his plate into the sink looking back to the other. "Becareful in town..." he pleaded softly. Then with a shift he was out the door.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:41 pm

User Image

User Image

"I will be Oriax," he said watching him before he got ready to go out. He then took off to the market to seek out odd jobs.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:53 pm

User Image Oriax was out for about an hour exploring the terrain making sure he had a good memory of it before he began to hunt. When he finally came home he had to rabbits a measly catch. He felt like he had failed for the day, his catch was small.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games