Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Bardock Yurei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Why not? Why not make them all pay? Your mother, Rini, Raphael? All of them." she said with a dark chuckle.
She pins her ears back a bit. "Mom as well? Why? She was the only one who believed me."

"Then perhaps not your parents. Maybe just the others. That weird turtle, the red one, he follows you like a puppy. You know what's fun about puppies? The sound they make when you kick them."
Xena: "Leave Raph out of this. He had nothing to do with any of it." She would turn to leave the woman.

"You don't actually care for that brainless zombie brute, do you? You said so yourself, he's just like the others."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Why not? Why not make them all pay? Your mother, Rini, Raphael? All of them." she said with a dark chuckle.
She pins her ears back a bit. "Mom as well? Why? She was the only one who believed me."

"Then perhaps not your parents. Maybe just the others. That weird turtle, the red one, he follows you like a puppy. You know what's fun about puppies? The sound they make when you kick them."
Xena: "Leave Raph out of this. He had nothing to do with any of it." She would turn to leave the woman.

"You don't actually care for that brainless zombie brute, do you? You said so yourself, he's just like the others."
Xena: She closes her eyes for a moment when she heard the woman speak. "That is what I said." She clenches her fists before she opens her eyes and looks at the woman. "He attempted to have me forget....Just like how Donnie attempted to take away my memories of my father." A crimson glow could be seen at the pupils of her eyes.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Bardock Yurei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: She closes her eyes for a moment when she heard the woman speak. "That is what I said." She clenches her fists before she opens her eyes and looks at the woman. "He attempted to have me forget....Just like how Donnie attempted to take away my memories of my father." A crimson glow could be seen at the pupils of her eyes.

"Then why not destroy them both?" she asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:12 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: "What do you propose to do?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Bardock Yurei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Torture, then kill them." she said grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:00 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: "Do what you will." She folds her arms over her chest.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Bardock Yurei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:07 am
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: "Do what you will." She folds her arms over her chest.

"You're going to leave all the fun for me? You're too kind. By this time tomorrow, they will both no longer exist." she said with a grin before disappearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"You're going to leave all the fun for me? You're too kind. By this time tomorrow, they will both no longer exist." she said with a grin before disappearing.
Xena: She watches the woman disappear before looking up at the sky. "How many more games are there?" She murmured to herself.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Bardock Yurei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: She watches the woman disappear before looking up at the sky. "How many more games are there?" She murmured to herself.

"No games. Once those two are gone, you can live a happy life with your Mommy and Daddy. Wont that be wonderful?" the woman's voice asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:53 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"No games. Once those two are gone, you can live a happy life with your Mommy and Daddy. Wont that be wonderful?" the woman's voice asked.
Xena: "Yes...that was what I wanted since childhood." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Bardock Yurei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: "Yes...that was what I wanted since childhood." She said.

"Then you are sure you do not wish to help me in dispatching the two in your way?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:03 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Then you are sure you do not wish to help me in dispatching the two in your way?"
Xena: She would gaze at the ground for a moment. "I'll deal with Raphael."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she searched around town, she sighs softly to herself.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Bardock Yurei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: She would gaze at the ground for a moment. "I'll deal with Raphael."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she searched around town, she sighs softly to herself.

"Then I will meet you back here." the voice said before it was gone.

@Sirea: Raph: He grumbled a little as he also searched.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: She gives a nod before disappearing.

@ Raph: "I wish she didn't make this so difficult." She sighs a bit then looks at Raph. "You can keep searching around town if you want. I'm going back to the Ghost Zone and see if Danni and Serena had any leads."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Bardock Yurei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: She gives a nod before disappearing.

@ Raph: "I wish she didn't make this so difficult." She sighs a bit then looks at Raph. "You can keep searching around town if you want. I'm going back to the Ghost Zone and see if Danni and Serena had any leads."

"Aight." he said with a nod.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces