Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Hearing the Kage's confirmation was music to Miyuki's ears. She was a puppeteer, and by nature an entertainer, but she hadn't had much of a real chance in combat. So far, her training and spars had all been overly flamboyant, and Miyuki felt as if sparring with the Kage would be an excellent opportunity. Of course, having to fight alongside someone else was a bit of a drawback... Honestly, the young Genin wasn't much of a team player. But if she took charge of the fighting, the other Genin wouldn't have a chance to get in her way. With some quick hand signs, she summoned Mitsuhide and said quickly, "Thank you very much, Madame Kage! If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to begin the spar immediately." The puppet hovered before her, and Miyuki knew how to restrain her power to a level where she wouldn't end up doing any damage to the Kage's office. Not that her power was enough to do any real damage anyway. Regardless, her eyes glanced over at the other Genin the Kage wanted to spar along side her, before turning back to the Kage and waiting for the Kage's second confirmation to what Miyuki predicted would be a remarkably short session, for the sole purpose of gauging her own skills in combat.

((OOC: Sorry for the REALLY bad post, I'm out of RPing shape xD))

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 200/200
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki ❅ Daiitoku
Yuki
Genin ❅ Yukigakure ❅ Shinsetsu
0 両 ❅ 250 Chakra ❅ 0 AC

"Hahaha! That's funny!" Nobuyuki started to laugh, but when he noticed that no one was laughing with him, he stopped. "Ooooh. You're serious, aren't you?" As if to confirm that, the genin next to him summoned her puppet. "FFFFFFUUUU-- THIS SUCKS! Well, whatever. I guess I'll just go with it. It's not like I can back down and run away..." He quickly glanced at the door. "...Nope. Can't. Then I'd be seen as a coward by everyone." So he shifted his body slightly to get into a fighting stance. "Your move, ma'am."

Dreams are true while they last
and do we not live in dreams?

User ImageUser Image

iOath

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:37 am
Bob nodded not even bothering to glance at the anbu who were charged with protecting. It was there job to keep up with him so why would he need to check to see if they were ready? He took the scroll before disappearing off to suna so that he could complete this mission rather quickly perhaps not really wanting to waste so much time on simple reconnaissance. The anbu's nodded to each other rather impressed with this genins resolve perhaps this time they wouldn't need to babysit someone and they could simply follow quietly and return. They sighed before disappearing as well always reluctant to do anything involving a genin.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:41 am

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji smiled as bob and the other anbu left. But she still could not help but worry a bit about him because if he got in to a fight he would still be at a huge disadvantage. But that is why she had Anbu follow him. "He will be fine..." she told herself to reassure herself that she must have faith and courage in his abilities

She than looked at the Miyuki and Nobuyuki. "Head to the village Dojo and I will arrive shortly after you do." she said as she sat back at her desk. "I just have a few papers to file than I will be there, while you wait I say spar with each other and get to know each other better..." she said with smile on her face as s he began to quickly file her paperwork.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:27 pm
(( Hello....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

After breathing deeply, Marlenus slowly makes his way into the Yukikages office as he lowers his gaze in respect dropping to a knee. Greetings Lady Yukikage I have a request and I would be honored if you would hear me out. Marlenus kept his eyes lowered as he waited for the Yukikage to reply before continueing.  

Angry Marlenus

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji looked up to see another ninja had appeared at her office and smiled. 'My things are getting busy...." she said as she already knew what the Genin needed and right away pulled out a Headband and offered it to him. "You are here for a Head-band and some scrolls are you not?" she asked him still holding a smile on her face.

It came natural with the job some would guess. Why would a new genin come into her office anyway. There is only three to four reasons why and she knew them all too well. "Don't be shy..." she said as she held the new headband waiting for him to come up to her desk and accept it from her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

Taking the head band he smiled as he look towards the Yukikage. He spoke before he could think one of his many habits that he was still trying to stop doing as he bit his lips immediately afterwards. Thank you Lady Yukikage but i was also asking for a special under cover mission in the Cloud Village. I have been having my suspicions about them they seem to be quiet.  

Angry Marlenus

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:38 am
User Image

Nobuyuki ❅ Daiitoku
Yuki
Genin ❅ Yukigakure ❅ Shinsetsu
0 両 ❅ 250 Chakra ❅ 0 AC

((Um...I guess I'll go there first, then...))

"What?! You mean I got into that fighting stance for nothing? Well at least I won't have to fight with the Yukikage. For now, at least." Nobuyuki sighed with relief and relaxed. "I will have to fight the genin next to me, though...ah well. Better her than the Yukikage, right?" He glanced over at the genin and her puppet. "...Riiiight..." He focused his gaze to the ground, in awkward...mental silence. "Oh, whoops!" Nobuyuki looked up and blushed. He had forgotten to respond to the Yukikage's order...thing. "Yes, ma'am!" Was the only thing he said before quickly leaving toward the dojo.

[Exit]

Dreams are true while they last
and do we not live in dreams?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:05 pm
((Whoops! Forgot about this guild. Exit))  

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji looked at the Genin that had just appeared in her office she shot him a look. "Something like that is not for a Genin without battle or combat experiance." she shot at him. "Please train and gain power before you request a mission as dangerous as that..." she said as she than looked the others that came before him.

"Okay I will be there soon..." she said to Nobuyuki before he headed to the Dojo. He than looked at Miyuki with a smile. "Spar with him for a bit and I will be there soon..." she said with a smile upon her face.

[ OCC: Sorry currently have limited internet Access ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The F i r e That S i n g s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Genjutsu | Yukigakure

Pausing at the door to the Yukikage's office, Rikuto straightened his shirt as best he could. It was a simple shirt but already too small for him I'm gonna be waaay too big for everything I've got. he thought then sighed and knocked on the door, waiting to be allowed in.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji heard a knock on the door and looked behind the people that were already in her office. "Please come in the door is open..." she said to the Genin. When see saw him she thought of how handsome he looked and right away quickly cleared her mind. I hit the jackpot... she thought to herself as she could only blush and have sparkles in her eyes from this young mans figure.

She quickly composed herself and looked at the Genin with a more professional look and stance. "I'm the Yukikage, Fuji no Yuki..." she said though in the back of her head she said was still thinking if only she was a few years younger.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The F i r e That S i n g s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Genjutsu | Yukigakure

Rikuto stepped inside and smiled at the Yukikage, a wide but slightly shy smile "Hello. I'm Rikuto Sanyu of the Tenkei clan. I'm in need of scrolls for training my genjutsu." he said politely, his hands slipping into his pockets. He was a big guy. Even though he was slightly weak physically, his sheer mass was enough to make people hesitate to pick a fight with him. And he was only in his teens...not even an 'adult' yet "Any jutsu that requires music would be preferred..."

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji looked at the tall Genin and smiled at him. "Sure!" was the only response from his mouth. She walked over the tall and long shelf that held nothing but scrolls on almost every jutsu you could think of. "Not lets see..." she said as she ran her hand and slowly walked down the long line of scrolls before her. "Here we are!" she said as she pulled out a rather old looking scroll and that she dusted off a bit. She than walked over to the Genin and ways standing right infront of him. She than offered the rather mid-sized scroll to him. "This is an old scroll containing what you asked..." she said to him. "It is not much, but as you can see this scroll is bulky and must have some great things within it." she said with a smile to him.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games