Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

After the action between the metallicly beaked "doctor" and the cannibalistic looking boy, Kiya quickly got to work. Soon, she would be panting and they would be nothing but a forgotten memory. So, without further interruptions. Kiya set off to work. Bain quickly totted over to the sidelines until he was needed. He had a feeling she wanted to train with him, though, what she wanted to train he was unsure about.

Learning: Kamaitachi no Jutsu [ Slashing Wind Skill ]

Kiya quickly got to work. She felt more attuned to fire, but she realized that the Fuuton chakra would be able to intensify her Katon chakra element ten fold. So, with that, she walked over to the jutsu wall on the dojo and began to look over the elements. Quickly, she found something she wanted to train and got to work. The Slashing Wind jutsu seemed quite impressive, so, she decided to start with that one. Quickly, she let her chakra melt out of her, she didn't need her surroundings to melt away, she was very in tune with her chakra now. So, she began.

[1/3]

She called forth her chakra, it seemed to flow out of her, not needed the ferocity that Katon chakra needed. She then began to call up a small gust of wind by circling her hand around. It wasn't much, but it was a good starting position for this chakra. Kiya new that this would be quite destructive should it get out of hand, so, she had to be slightly more careful, for these were more advanced then the Katon chakra.

[2/3]

Letting the small tornado build, Kiya was sure she was in perfect control before she let it escalate. Soon, she was standing in front of a tornado that was about twice as tall as her. She slowly let her gaze climb up the tornado, all the while her smile of accomplishment growing bigger and bigger. Soon, she decided to move it. Throwing her hands out, she gently guided it to the left, where a pile of old crates, there, she let loose. Shoving her arms forward, the crates soon splintered and then shattered. Chunks of wood were thrown around the tornado before she finally let it fall. Laughing madly, she let the tornado fall, and the wood fell to the ground like snow with it.

[3/3]

Complete

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---
Total Chakra: [ 295 ]
AC: 0
Ryo: 0  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 am
User Image

----- Yuuto panted; the last technique he performed had taken a large amount of energy. He had never encountered such exhaustion before. Perhaps, the reason behind this was that the Eight Gates focused primarily on the body. Certain conditions had to be met to unlock the gates, and in the process, strain was set upon his body. Of course, it was a great price for power. With the shinobi's golden orbs glancing over the scroll once more, he finalized the decision to learn the second Gate, Gate of Healing.

This technique was generally in comparison to the first, but the effects weren't all that harmful. Instead, this Gate recovered half the amount of chakra you wasted, and replenished one's stamina. Indeed, this technique would become very effective in the battlefield. Now, it was time to learn it. [ 1 / 5 ]

The same earlier position was taken; cross-legged on the floor while Yuuto's hands were at the point of his knees. His eyes were closed, and his breathing was steady. The young Genin was trying to focus a the moment. He'd have to if he wanted to obtain the second Gate. [ 2 / 5 ]

A few moments later, and Yuuto was completely untroubled by his surroundings. He felt as if he were in his own world; a massive storm consisting of lightning and thunder. Here, he felt at peace, like nothing could stop him from breaking concentration. [ 3 / 5 ]

After spending a few minutes within his subconscious, Yuuto's eyes flickered open, revealing the golden iris. They stared blankly at the wall across from him, only before a surge of chakra erupted about his figure. It slitered across the floor in a circular motion, soon rising into a spiraling column. [ 4 / 5 ]

Just like that, as the column ascended into the air, it vanished, leaving Yuuto with nothing to behold. Was this the appearance of the technique? If so, his body did not appear to change... Of course, that was the inner purpose to the second Gate. Instead of alter his exterior appearance, a large amount of healing had occured inside his body. Color echoed off the shinobi's face once more; all signs of fatigue had left him completely. So, Yuuto had now obtained the second Gate. [ 5 / 5 ]

Chakra: [ 200 ]
OOC: Gate of Healing Achieved

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 pm
wolfbain001
Lovecrafty
Quote:
@Wolf- It's been half an hour, and your avvie has "Offline" written under it. That being said, we're likely going to move on. We only get to RP in the wee hours of the night, so we are kind of trying to take advantage of that while we can..

Birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim, all that jazz.

Sorry luvvie~!
I'm sorry. v-v I thought I might be able to join you in some form or another. You see, I've been quite bored with nothing to do but train, thought a little adventure might be fun. You understand? =3 But, alas, since you only RP and night, which I didn't realize, that probably wont be possible. v-v

Thanks for, er, not eating me. x) Or Bain. o.o

OOC::::
Oh no problem~!!! Lynx is a whole lot of talk, I don't know if I would have initiated anything anyways. heart

I wish we had gotten to RP with you, honestly I do. Basically, I woke up at 6 PM, so I was bound to be up all night. I didn't want to spend the night not RPing. ^_^

Maybe some other time soon. :3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image

----- The completion of the second Gate immediately led to the young shinobi reading over the Gate of Life release. This technique would be challenging to learn, indeed. However, Yuuto would not stop with the progression of his shinobi skills.

At first, Yuuto began to strike the position he did earlier. But he did not; he felt that he would need to be in a more secure state before activating the jutsu. So, this decision led to the boy standing upwards firmly. [ 1 / 5 ]

Now, Yuuto's arms crossed over his chest while he crouched lowly. He needed to focus now, primarily on the spot of which the Gate required for it to open. This single spot would be his spine. [ 2 / 5 ]

Like last time, Yuuto could feel himself seperating from the world. Not only that, but he could also detect his chakra rising to great heights. His eyes trailed open, and took a quick glance at his skin. It was... growing red? Strange, however, anything was to be expected from this style of fighting. [ 3 / 5 ]

The chakra in Yuuto's body was physically manifesting itself around his body, rampaging around without the fear of hurting others. Really, it just tore the floorboards beneath him to shreds, and no further damage was done. A roar erupted from Yuuto's lips as his body was bent over firmly. So, this was the feeling of power. [ 4 / 5 ]

A second later after the full release of the third Gate, it collapsed on itself, and deactivated. Yuuto fell to his knees, doubling over quickly. He was sweating badly; a single hand clutched at his stomach. "And that was only the third Gate..." he murmured. Unbelievable that his body held so much potential, but it was unlocked only at a price. Yuuto would need time to rest from the Gate of Life's opening, so he fell upon the floor, and just stared blankly at the ceiling above him. [ 5 / 5 ]

OOC: Gate of Life Achieved

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu stood upright once again and took the scroll up. He began to read the next level of techniques of the particular style. He nodded as he understood the motions and positioning. Throwing the scroll onto his bag, Matsu took the position that was required. He spun one hundred and eighty degrees and lowered to one knee, grabbing onto the outstretched pole of the dummy and pulled it forward, sending it over his shoulder and onto the ground.
[Sazanami: Attack Redirection: Lower Body 1/1]

Matsu, still crouched, went into his pouch and immediately whipped out his arms. From them, shot out four shuriken that each sailed up and backwards to the heads of the wooden dummies that lined the wall behind him. Each shuriken hit their target without fail and Matsu turned around to realize his success.
[Sazanami: Hummingbird's Flight 1/1]

Matsu stepped forward onto to the wooden dummy. He began to weave his arms through it's arms. He 'blocked' one of the wooden poles and with his other arm, brought a palmed attack that broke the pole in half. Matsu continued until until all the arms were broken.
[Sazanami: Cross Split 1/1]

Matsu Stepped to the side, facing the next dummy. He set himself in the next stance, placing his non-dominant side to the dummy. Matsu the bent his knees and put hi shands up.
[Sazanami: Third Footing (Back Stance) 1/1]

Matsu settled back before moving forward in a shot of speed. His feet barely moved off the floor and made it seem as if he was skating across the ground. The quick maneuver place him beside the dummy.
[Sazanami: Flat Step 1/1]

In a swift movement, Matsu drew his arm across the body of the dummy. With a great crack, it split in half at the wooden body. The wooden dummy fell to pieces on the floor, splintering the mats.
[Sazanami: Sword Drawing Skill 1/1]
Post Reductions: -5 Class and Bloodline, -2 Simple Rank B Dojo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image

----- As Yuuto rested among the floor, he drifted into a deep and comfortable sleep. He awoke a short time after; his fatigue had been completely erased, giving him full strength. Immediately leaping to his feet, his golden orbs glanced around the massive room, spotting a single figure nearby. He appeared to be training vigorously in some strange, though unique art. In Yuuto's eyes, it appeared to be some type of taijutsu. Curious as to what it might be, the shinobi sat cross-legged among the ground, and patiently watched the man train. Maybe he would notice the boy as he finished his own training.

OOC: ---

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:55 pm
The Doctor's breath remained stable as he casually examined his wounds. They were not deep though they were, in some instances, well placed. Several simple pin pricks the size of senbon remained around his legs as well as his shoulder blades. His beak turned from side to side slowly counting the wounds and analyzing the diameter of each hole.

Once his calculation came to he drew from his ever handy pockets a small needle though it possessed no thread. A short sharp crackle was heard from the purification chamber of his beak. The Doctor had a rather unusual talent for a shinobi, he was a master at sewing. As the needle rested in his leather fingers it began to grow black coated in his chakra. Hands moving with years of experience and precision the good Doctor closed each individual hole with a speed that took true talent. Following the closure of his chakra stitches he drew forth a spool of a thick thread. With yet another display of expertise he sewed each whole upon his clothing.

Quote:
Kage Honnui [ Shadow Stitching ] Rank: E Learned

The synthetic figure stood towering once more his vision resting to the boy aside him. "If you will follow me I can offer you your meal." Without waiting for the boy's response Cain made his way from the vast fields traveling a safe distance towards a collection of large boulders frozen over in several sheets of ice.

"I happen to have a selection of subjects at my disposal, several donations from my previous works." The first ability the Doctor had ever been truly taught was the ideal storage of a corpse for further study. He drew forth a scroll no bigger than any other and let loose the seal unfurling the parchment. Several circles decorated the surface and beneath each a number and either an 'M' or 'F'. "From my understandings a female would have a more supple taste and a softer tissue mass..." He paused as he traced his finger along the numbers counting in his head. "Here." He stopped as he placed his finger on the number 22F. "Eat up." As the circle vanished a figure appeared in the snow. Resting on the ground was the perfectly preserved corpse of a 22 year old woman. "I will make sure noone sees and questions what I am sure to be a grizzly display."

Quote:
Shiyou Seishin [ Experimental Bodies ] Rank: C Learned.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:58 pm
Akaishi [ Red Stone ]
Rank D 3/3

Lynx was observant of the Doctor's healing abilities; this was a bit more interesting to him than even the most powerful chakra based abilities that Cain had performed in their little spar. On top of all this, notions that the Doctor was capable of fully healing wounds of himself, and perhaps others, in such a short period of time were more than impressive. Lynx took little more notice following that, however, turning instead to the steady flow of blood that trickled down from his own hand.

After a few moments, the blood started to catalyze in Lynx's palm, puddling together as if it were iron filings attracted to a magnet. Lynx found this curious, as he had never dealt with his own blood before; he only needed to deal with the blood of others. However, this sparked further exploration, and Lynx concentrated on his Chakra manipulation.

This was something else entirely. Lynx realized that the energy, the form which he used to manipulate the blood, came from something else entirely. The powers were innate in quality, and he quickly became more and more aware of their existence as he toyed with the threads of power that ran through his very veins. A second longer, and the blood that had formulated in his palm became a thin, sharp blade of red crystal. This was the power that was Saiketsu...
---
Sasu no Hari [ To p***k with a Needle ]
Rank E 1/1

...And Lynx wasn't finished using it yet. He turned his attention again to the Doctor, who had by now entirely finished his stitching and had moved to drawing a scroll out of his contents. Lynx moved a bit faster to catch up, still with the red blade. Now, he held it between his fingers curiously, walking next to Cain but looking down at his own hand in curiosity. After a second, he solidified small needles on the tips of each of his fingers. "Hmm.."
---
Arei no Hari [ Array of Needles ]
Rank D 3/3

Lynx was growing impatient with slow progress on his abilities. It seemed that he was fast capable of learning everything that he put his mind to learning. He went from creating razor thin needles out of snowflakes... And now this... It seemed he had an affinity with sharp things, typical of Lynx's personality to say the least. He growled a little, and the needles on his fingers began vibrating.

Cain broke his attention for just a second, displaying a corpse that the good Doctor considered a meal. Lynx looked at it skeptically... It smelled clean, and cold. Neither of these things interested him. For now, he looked at the Doctor and raised a hand. "We'll talk about this in a second," Lynx spoke, gesturing to the corpse on the ground as if it was infected, "For now, stand there and let me try something."

After a second, Lynx put his hand out in a cliche fashion, palm facing Cain. He concentrated, and let a soft exhale. "Chyah!" He exercised his vocal cords in an attempt to urge some kind of projectile from his hand. The results, though expected, were effective and very pleasing. Over a dozen razor-thin needles shot out of Lynx's palm, aimed at various harmless parts of Cain. It was obvious that Lynx was trying something, so the faux attack could be seen like foresight. Nonetheless, he was happy to see that he would never be unarmed. Such was an invaluable technique in a fight. "Neat.." Lynx said.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:53 pm
In his distraction the Doctor seemed to show little focus on much other than the corpse as Lynx drew attention towards it. His mind danced around the compounds that made up a majority of the body and the potential of bacteria as well as nutrients that could be obtained from a corpse or even from a living human for that matter. He was rather taken aback by the following actions.

Once the flurry of blood needles pierced through the his coat filling his entire left side with variously placed projectiles. A drawn out sigh fuzzed through the filter and voice scrambler. The beak slowly turned to look towards Lynx and his outstretched hand. "That would have hurt... I'm not exactly immortal." One by one the Doctor pulled each needle from his arm and leg noticing the rather troublesome placement. The true trouble of needles was the pinning of muscle causing further tearing and ruptures.

"I am expending more energy than I had planned... I will require rest and nutrients should we continue too rigorously..." Vibrations lightly shook the mask as the voice box gave a high pitch hiss an unexpected occurrence. The good Doctor stood against one of the various frozen stones sliding his hand into his pocket once again. He drew out another scroll, and nonchalantly pulled it open tracing over the various hand signs and details of the chakra manipulation. Upon completion of the first scan over the texts and imagery he provided the necessary hand seals before very slowly gliding his right hand along his left side. The flow of chakra seeped into each hole remaining from the collection of needles. The chakra tended to the ripped muscles rebuilding the tissue and locking it together once again but it was unable to seal the wounds completely. A small amount of blood still trickled down his body.

Quote:
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ] Rank: C Learned

"I will run out of thread if you continue as well..." His voice as hallow as a machine. The beak flouted through the air until it pointed down to the corpse which Lynx seemed rather uninterested in. Where he had witnessed on many occasion Lynx leaping at food taking care of it hastily he instead focused on his own blood. Perhaps he is simply intrigued by his growing abilities... it seems more likely though... "Do you only eat your food warm or do your specifications delve further to a required living body?" A simple question but one that would greatly help Cain to understand this being.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm
Shinku Wa [ Crimson Ring ]
Rank D 3/3

Lynx glanced at the body first, ignoring Doctor Cain's disapproval at the minor wounds. He flicked a few more of the crystallized needles at the ground in scorn. "It was an easy dodge." Lynx said coyly, shrugging before pointing to the body he had been staring at, "...And I'm not picky, but I don't eat cold bodies from fancy paper. Sorry, Doc." He wasn't sorry, still showing warranted scorn in the direction of Cain and the scenario in general. He was getting bloodthirsty, and increasingly impatient with every step they took.

"I'm pleased to hear you're not immortal though.." Lynx said, still coy and cynical in his voice, "I couldn't smell your blood through your exterior, so I was beginning to question if you were even alive." It was true, whatever suit that Cain had chosen to lock himself behind had not only protected him from the exposures of the outside world, but also from leaving any scent that a normal human would. His smell was faint, similar to bleach in quality; Lynx was lucky for this, as it kept his carnivorous nature in check.

After he spoke, Lynx looked down at the still bleeding gash in his hand. He, too, was feeling fatigued and weary. The day had yielded successful results for him, and he was tempted to suggest a retirement for the day. However, Lynx was unsure that he even wanted to retire in a domain that wasn't his own. Anything was better than a cold cell block.. He doubted his own thoughts, skepticism taking hold.
-----
Ken no Rubi [ Blade of Ruby ]
Rank C 3/3

Lynx took a moment to concentrate on the blood that flowed freely down his arm, and on his hand. After just a second, he created a disk with this blood. Easy enough. He pondered his ability to control it at a much larger scale. Much... Much larger... First though, he would have to prevent himself from bleeding all over the place. It was leaving a trail in the snow.

Lynx grimaced at Cain again, tempted to believe that he was only capable of healing himself; this belief was supported by the fact that Lynx was freely bleeding all over the place, and though Cain tended to himself, he took no notice in the blood that Lynx was losing. However, he was enduring and hadn't even felt the touch of numbness associated. Not yet. Lynx outstretched his hand, creating a needle from the blood between his finger and thumb.

After a second, the needle grew in both length and width, gaining a dagger-like size and shape as blood traveled against gravity across his arm and to the central point that Lynx was focusing on. He whipped his arm in one fell motion, as if unsheathing a sword. The blood read his intentions like the text of a book, and Lynx was surprised to see the shadow cast in the snow of a shape much bigger than even he had intended to make. - It was a sword, easily larger than any hand-and-a-half sword he had ever dealt with. In fact, the sword was massive, extending outward 5 feet and perhaps a foot wide at it's widest point, varying in width for spines and esoteric shapes.
---
Aka Kouseki Keppei [ Red Crystal Clot ]
Rank B 5/5

It looked deadly sharp, and made of red crystal. "Well.." Lynx said weakly, grabbing it in both his hands and raising it, "Interesting..." After a second, the blade dropped, as did Lynx. He was much weaker than previous, and his right hand was entirely numb, a pale white color. Lynx spat a curse into the ground... He was entirely too weak to even stand.

Lynx propped himself on one knee, gazing down at his arm and breathing heavily. In his other hand, he still held the haft of his blade, not raising it off the snow at it's point, but keeping it as well propped up. Gravity had gotten the best of Lynx, more than temporarily. However, his gaze up at Cain's was not one that needed help.

Lynx used the sword as a support to stand, still looking at his pale hand. The gash on it was no longer bleeding; in fact, the whole hand looked free of blood of any kind. If Cain took any interest in healing Lynx, he would stir a sense of anger; Lynx made no effort in showing this with his eyes and raising his other hand at Cain. "J-just give me a d-damn second.." Lynx spoke heavily, abrasively defending a rush that didn't occur, "I got this.." He wasn't so sure.

Lynx's body had spent the last few minutes responding to his every whim. The gash on his hand started bleeding again, Lynx wasn't sure if it was a good sign or a bad one. Nonetheless, it was clear that he had overworked himself, and he would be damned if he couldn't cure his own wounds. Lynx focused on his hand angrily, his frustration becoming a calm seething. The blood began to solidify.

He was unsure what was happening, but Lynx was never one to prevent the foreseen from happening just for the hell of it. As the offered body still lay, Lynx spilled blood onto it, glancing down and then up again at his hand. Instead of droplets, needles hit the ground and the body, poking up like well thrown toothpicks. Lynx let another calming exhale, and the crystals on his hand cleared his arm of all blood. His arm had cleaned itself, and crystals coagulated the wounds. Lynx could now stand, and though his arm was still numb, it was a definite improvement. "You know, Doc.." He said, laughing a little at his triumph, "I'm beginning to question whether or not I'm immortal." Lynx took a second, laying the sword across his shoulders and coming to a full stand. "Makes your job easier then, eh?" He growled.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Finally! Bain was needed. With a gesture from Kiya, he stretched, yawned, and padded over to her. Now, maybe, he would be able to train with her, to become stronger, to protect her. With that, they began.

Learning: Juujin Bunshin [ Beast-Man Clone ]

"Alright, let's get this thing started." Kiya said, with a pat on Bain's head. With a stout bark from Bain, they were ready to begin training for the cloning. Kiya had already learned how to create a clone, and Bain was quite smart, so, Kiya was quite certain it wouldn't take long. With that, they began. As Kiya's chakra swarmed around her, Bain's head dropped and he allowed his dark blue chakra to swarm around him as well. Soon, their forms began to change, Bain growled and began to snarl at the pain as his form began to distort, but, alas, they only to contort their forms before snapping back to their original selves.

[1/3]

"Alright, let's try again." Kiya said, slight hope in her voice that they would get it soon. "Let's try again." With that, they tried once more, though, this time, the tried to fuse their chakra so that they could for to each other. It worked, they formed perfectly, but, alas, they were unable to hold the form for very long. Once they were thrown back to their original origins, Kiya gasped. "Doesn't that hurt?" Kiya said through clenched teeth and gasping breaths. It hurt her to form into her beast portion, she couldn't imagine how hard it must have been for Bain to form into a completely different being. With a determined whine from Bain Kiya gave in. "Fine, we can try one more time." She said with a rare smile and a pat on Bain's head.

[2/3]

On their third try, Kiya and Bain were quite successful. Once they merged their chakra, Bain was able to copy Kiya perfectly. "So, what do you think being me?" Kiya said. A whine from her counter part told her what Bain was thinking. "How the hell do you walk like this?" Kiya laughed, it was a rare thing, and Bain seemed to be the only one who could make her do it. With that, she tumbled onto her back, and sighed. As Bain formed back into his original self, they collapsed onto each other in a heap. Perhaps this was enough training for one day?

[3/3]

Complete

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---
Total Chakra: [ 295 ]
AC: 0
Ryo: 0  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:14 am
The Doctor gingerly wrapped his hands around his cane as lynx spoke of his smell. His interest in biological protection took one of the utmost priorities and his ability to fool even the boy's heightened senses proved the success of his efforts. The boy seemed to have a bit to say as he spoke of immortality. For once in a long time the good Doctor gave a simple laugh. The sound of scrambling electronics gave the sign of humor a deep scratchy burst of noises as a heh heh heh. "I am far more alive than one might think, but I died many years ago." The beak turned back to the now chilling corpse that he had left in the snow. "I suppose I should return this then..." With a simple hand sign the body vanished and the circle over 22F reformed. "Successful storage."

All noise form the Doctor hushed as Lynx continued on with his little performance. The Doctor had never witness this particular ability, it seemed rather more personal than a simple jutsu. From the formulation of blood and high taxing on the body it seemed a rather powerful ability and perhaps a Kekkei Genkei. No sound was produced from the Doctor as the shimmering lenses glared down to the frustrated and surprised boy. He did not even know he could do that... Once positioned and leaning on his new blade it seemed Lynx was able to end the bleeding showing that he was even able to at least stop himself from bleeding an unquestionably useful talent. Though impressive it was far from making Lynx immortal. "You are not immortal." As plain as ever as he spoke. Immortality was something the good Doctor did not joke about.

"I suppose we have no purpose in lingering here. Perhaps we should look into making some money. If we can attain a mission you perhaps might be able to find a legal meal and I might make a few ryo." The Doctor was unsure of the registration process for shinobi beyond the skills of an academy student as well as the requirements for missions. Perhaps it was time to learn, "Let us make our way there now. Come Lynx."

Monster_Punch

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu stood away from the wooden mess. He nodded at the effectiveness of the technique but decided not to dwell on it so long. He went to his bag and put away the scroll he had been reading. Matsu had finished the first few stages of the style and now began to train in the last advanced stages.
[Sazanami: Fourth Footing (Cat Stance) 1/3]

Matsu opened up the next scroll when he noticed someone watching him. He saw him through his peripheral vision but did not stop to turn and look. Matsu read on to understand the next footing stance and the role it played in the next few techniques as well as future Taijutsu techniques.
[Sazanami: Fourth Footing (Cat Stance) 2/3]

Matsu closed the scroll and attempted the stance. He put his feet close together but his right one just a bit ahead of the left. He then rose the right heel from the floor. Matsu straightened his back but moved his right shoulder forward and his left shoulder back.
[Sazanami: Fourth Footing (Cat Stance) 3/3]

Reading the next technique, Matsu remained in the Cat stance. He quickly sped through the paragraphs and eyed the diagrams. He was getting anxious to perfectly master the style.
[Sazanami: River Flow 1/3]

Matsu finished reading and closed the scroll and held it in his hands. He then spun around to the back of one of the wooden dummies. As he still spun, Matsu whipped out his leg and lashed it against the dummy's head. The strike broke off the dummy's head and sent it flying towards the wall.
[Sazanami: River Flow 2/3]

Matsu spun once again but this time ending at the dummy's right. With his swift rotation, he fired another kick. This one, aimed at the torso, broke the dummy in half. The dummy's body was then tossed a few feet away to the wall behind him.
[Sazanami: River Flow 3/3]

Matsu smiled as he stood upright once again. He opened the scroll he had and red the next technique. This one proved to be much more complex and difficult to grasp. Matsu took around twenty minutes to fully read and understand the technique.
[Sazanami: Hawk Dive 1/3]

After a while, Matsu closed the scroll and tossed it on the open bag of his. He then began to walk away from the dummies and to the other wall. He stopped a few feet away but did not turn to face the dummies.
[Sazanami: Hawk Dive 2/3]

Matsu then put his hands together and activated his Byakugan. In that second, Matsu reached into his shuriken pouch and flung out several shuriken into the air before him. In a fraction of the same second, Matsu flung another set of shuriken by whipping his arms out and upwards. These shuriken curved out and under the first set and the collision caused the first set to change course, flying towards the dummies, hitting each one.
[Sazanami: Hawk Dive 3/3]
Post Reductions: -5 Class and Bloodline, -2 Simple Rank A Dojo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

----- In the time that Yuuto watched the man train, he himself decided it was time to resume the learning of the Eight Gates. Now, where had he left off... "Here it is. Gate of Pain is the next technique to obtain." The statement was followed by the shinobi standing upon the floorboards, reading over the description. [ 1 / 5 ]

This technique would become rather difficult to attain, indeed. It involved in the tearing of inner muscles, all for the sake of power. Yuuto began to think that such techniques should be banned from low leveled shinobi's eyes. But, he wanted to obtain this power. For he would need every ounce of strength he could muster to accomplish his parent's unreached wishes. So, after taking notice to the description of the jutsu, Yuuto began to train. [ 2 / 5 ]

Immediately before beginning to learn the Gate of Pain, Yuuto proceeded to activate the Gates that were learned before itself. This would mean the Gate of Opening, Gate of Healing, and Gate of Life. Taking the position of a low crouch and curling his fingers into what seemed similar to claws, Yuuto's arms crossed at his chest, and his chakra began to rise. [ 3 / 5 ]

"Gate of Opening, open!" The words flowed from Yuuto's lips calmly before a surge of chakra bursted from his body; the ground underneath him shook in response. His eyes were squeezed shut as the energy poured from his body. Next, he would open the Gate of Healing, which, in the process, restored a certain amout of chakra. Now, the next two Gates will be released. [ 4 / 5 ]

"Gate of Life, open! Gate of Pain, open!" exclaimed Yuuto, only before a large blast of chakra came forth from his figure. It danced around him; swerving dangerously and ripping at the floorboards. Chunks of wood were sent flying into the air at the Gate's release; of course, that could only mean success. Yet another Gate had been achieved. However, Yuuto could feel his body's health decreasing as his strength did the opposite; power in exchange for his own life force. Yuuto would still press on to the next Gate that a Genin could learn, Gate of Limit. [ 5 / 5 ]

OOC: Gate of Pain Achieved

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:49 pm
Chi Pa-ji [ Blood Purge ]
Rank B 5/5

Lynx gripped the sword a little, standing up and glancing at Doctor Cain. He had made quick work of employing the Body back into it's scroll; it was interesting, like nothing Lynx had ever seen before. As it stood, Lynx found more entertainment in the hunt itself than feasting on the body that was usually left. However, eating was an essential part of living, Lynx realized this and knew that if worse came to worse, he would probably end up eating a cold meal a few times courtesy of the good Doctor.

However, a mission sounded like an obligation to a higher power; this fact alone made Lynx skeptical. He didn't want to be accompanied by some authority to watch over them as they perform dog-like tasks for the sake of some greater patriotism to a nation that Lynx not only knew nothing about, but he couldn't care less about. Lynx let a tuft of scorn escape his lips, turning to the Doctor.

"I don't want to spin some wheel for a fat fuc-" Lynx spoke in a derogatory manner, stopping as he felt a chakra sensation urge from his senses; the most predatory ones spoke of human flesh, "..-Wait.. We have some stealthy presence..." Sure enough, he glanced over at a snowbank that had built up. The glimmer of shadow sent a spike of awareness through Lynx.

"I can practically taste their apprehension..." He spoke harshly, baring teeth again. His senses were still dulled by his earlier inhalation of poisonous vapors. It was a bit endearing of him, but Lynx shook his head and coughed a little. He urged his body, like trying to vomit but differently... He needed keener senses, and he definitely couldn't track the unseen forces with any disadvantage.

Lynx coughed again, and then put his head a bit forward. After a second, he exhaled a red, misty vapor. It smelled of iron, colored crimson and heavy enough to sink to the snow before disappearing. Lynx felt much better. "And I know I'm not immortal, but perhaps others won't be as skeptical as you," he said, smirking at the fact that he had purged his body of poisons, "The meatbags are in hiding, they can't possibly be up to anything noteworthy of village justice." He smirked, already pleased to see a free meal. "So diced, or chopped?" He was already holding the sword in a way that looked threatening. Lynx was unsure how long it would last, but it didn't seem to be melting, or anything of that nature.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games