Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Innsmouth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innsmouth?
Dagon!!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
What's in your mouth? o.0
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Skittles and bits.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Great.....Giant calamari took my ******** arm." he grumbled. "Ya know, at least guys who save princesses get a kiss for their troubles. All I ******** get is one less arm."
Xena: "Don't the guys get their reward after they and the princesses are out of the danger zone?" She chuckles a bit. "For now our best bet is to get out of here. It would be risky to try to get your arm back from that thing without complications."

"Yeah, that's...." he didn't finish as his arm seemed to be rejected by Dagon and spat back up. It flew and smacked Raph on the side of his head almost knocking him over. "I asked for that.....didn't I?" he grumbled.
Xena: "At least we got your arm back. Now we just have to get out of here."

"Yeah." he said standing and picking up his arm. He then chuckled and held it out to Xena. "Wanna hold my hand?" he asked.

((Wooooooooooooooooooo Going to bed cause now I'm getting silly. Night! ))
Xena: She chuckles a bit. "Very funny." She said before holding out her hand.

He handed her the arm, then took her sword and started up the stairs. "Stay behind me. I ain't lettin em touch ya again." he growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:10 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah, that's...." he didn't finish as his arm seemed to be rejected by Dagon and spat back up. It flew and smacked Raph on the side of his head almost knocking him over. "I asked for that.....didn't I?" he grumbled.

"Yeah." he said standing and picking up his arm. He then chuckled and held it out to Xena. "Wanna hold my hand?" he asked.

He handed her the arm, then took her sword and started up the stairs. "Stay behind me. I ain't lettin em touch ya again." he growled.
Xena: She looks at the arm for a moment then starts to follow after Raph. "What about that cop?" She asked. "Apparently he has ghost hunting items similar to what my father has. That and all of our attacks are useless against him."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:24 pm
Meanwhile, Michelle had returned and was currently fighting her way through leftover creatures in attempt to reach Raph and Xena  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She looks at the arm for a moment then starts to follow after Raph. "What about that cop?" She asked. "Apparently he has ghost hunting items similar to what my father has. That and all of our attacks are useless against him."

"Apparently he don't like feral zombies sa much. See how quick he was ta feed ya ta me an save his own a**?" he asked as he headed up the stairs. A tentacle come from the pit and went for Xena's lag even as far up the stairs as they were already.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:29 pm
dark_serena07
Meanwhile, Michelle had returned and was currently fighting her way through leftover creatures in attempt to reach Raph and Xena

??: "Michelle! Stop this at once!" come a voice through the crowd as a bright familure light filled the area. "What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

??: "Michelle! Stop this at once!" come a voice through the crowd as a bright familure light filled the area. "What are you doing?"

Her ears twitched as she heard the voice but she didn't stop. "Trying to save a relative and a friend." She growled  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:33 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Her ears twitched as she heard the voice but she didn't stop. "Trying to save a relative and a friend." She growled

??: "You're playing too rough. You've hurt the guards and some of the other senshi." she said. When Michelle next looked around, she'd be in Elision. A bright summer day in a park behind the palace.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:34 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Apparently he don't like feral zombies sa much. See how quick he was ta feed ya ta me an save his own a**?" he asked as he headed up the stairs. A tentacle come from the pit and went for Xena's lag even as far up the stairs as they were already.
Xena: "Good thing you did went feral, otherwise I would've agreed to their terms." She said before felt the tentacle wrap around her leg. She then looks to see it. "Great, I have a stalker." stare She would wrap her tail around the tentacle, attempting to send an electric shock.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Good thing you did went feral, otherwise I would've agreed to their terms." She said before felt the tentacle wrap around her leg. She then looks to see it. "Great, I'm gonna have a stalker." stare She would wrap her tail around the tentacle, attempting to send an electric shock.

??: A cry would come from the tentacle, but the next moment, it wasn't a tentacle. It was an arm. A male arm with a black sleeve. "P....Princess.....that hurt...." come the voice of her father.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

??: "You're playing too rough. You've hurt the guards and some of the other senshi." she said. When Michelle next looked around, she'd be in Elision. A bright summer day in a park behind the palace.

Michelle slowly let down her weapon as she looked around. "Elysion? But.....Raph.....Xena....."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Good thing you did went feral, otherwise I would've agreed to their terms." She said before felt the tentacle wrap around her leg. She then looks to see it. "Great, I'm gonna have a stalker." stare She would wrap her tail around the tentacle, attempting to send an electric shock.

??: A cry would come from the tentacle, but the next moment, it wasn't a tentacle. It was an arm. A male arm with a black sleeve. "P....Princess.....that hurt...." come the voice of her father.
Xena: Her eyes widen when she heard the voice. "D...Daddy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:44 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Michelle slowly let down her weapon as she looked around. "Elysion? But.....Raph.....Xena....."

"The spy and your cousin? Baby....how did you learn the name of the spy?" her grandmother asked as she stepped towards Michelle with clear worry and slight horror in her eyes.

@Xena: Danni: "Princess, Get away from him!! He's trying to take you to Dagon!" he exclaimed as he held his hand out to his daughter. "He's a deep one. An abomination to his kind. One that was promised life if he brought you to it's master." he said. "Drop that arm, Princess. You don't know where it's been." he said with a soft smile. He was trying to lower the tension and reassure his daughter that she would be alright.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:52 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

"The spy and your cousin? Baby....how did you learn the name of the spy?" her grandmother asked as she stepped towards Michelle with clear worry and slight horror in her eyes.

@Xena: Danni: "Princess, Get away from him!! He's trying to take you to Dagon!" he exclaimed as he held his hand out to his daughter. "He's a deep one. An abomination to his kind. One that was promised life if he brought you to it's master." he said. "Drop that arm, Princess. You don't know where it's been." he said with a soft smile. He was trying to lower the tension and reassure his daughter that she would be alright.

Her eyes widened when she saw her grandmother. "Grandma?" She shook her head. "A spy? How is he a spy?" she wanted to go to her grandmother and hug her but something nagged at her not to just yet  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Xena: Her eyes narrow as she heard him speak. "....You're just an illusion, trying to lure me back downstairs to that creature." She said, having a suspicious feeling that Dagon is just using his power to deceive her.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:55 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Her eyes widened when she saw her grandmother. "Grandma?" She shook her head. "A spy? How is he a spy?" she wanted to go to her grandmother and hug her but something nagged at her not to just yet

Serena: "Whatever he's told you is a lie. He's the one that started the destruction of the Earth with the zombie virus. He's after your cousin to give her to Dagon." she explained. Her face getting a saddened look. "I didn't think he would go so far as to try and brainwash you. Sweetie, please. If you know tell me. Where did Raph take Xena?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff