Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:12 pm
User ImageKail gave a soft smile in his sleep as he heard 'Daisuke' call him his little beloved. With the massages' help Kail slipped into a deeper more relaxed sleep then he normally would have. As a result the young angel did not awaken for several hours. When the small angel did finally awaken he sat up looking around for 'Daisuke'.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:39 pm
Takehiko

User Image

Takehiko had slept soundly. A deeper, happier sleep than he could remember sleeping in a very long time, if ever. The dreams he had...they were pleasant, though not in the way that a normal demon would think. To a demon, dreaming about slaughter, blood, and death was considered pleasant.
Instead, Takehiko had dreamnt of he and Kail together, of sunshine and flowers, of sweet cream and fresh honey.
It was amazing.
Rolling over, he put his arm around the tiny angel in his sleep, smiling broadly in his dreams.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:49 am
User ImageKail was happy to see 'Daisuke; still lying next to him when he awoke. He rubbed his eyes he was still sleepy but he knew the sun would be setting soon and he would need to get some sunlight. Slowly the small angel slipped out of 'Daisuke's' arms and made his way to the edge of the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 pm
Takehiko

User Image

Slowly, Takehiko opened his eyes, awakening for the second time today. Looking beside him, he noticed that Kail was no longer in his arms or in the bed.
Sitting bolt upright, the demon gasped, terrified that somehow, something bad had happened to Kail....but then he saw the tiny angel sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Kail....sorry...I got a little edgy." he apologized, shrugging it off.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:26 pm
User ImageKail looked back surprised when he felt 'Daisuke' sit straight up. "I was going to get sunlight before it went away for the day." Kail said softly blinking a bit confused. He didn't understand why the other needed to apologize. Having 'Daisuke' awake now Kail decided it was okay to hop of the bed and hover in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:27 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Yeah...yeah of course." the demon shook his head, clearing his thoughts.
"I just woke up...and...and I thought you were gone."
Drawing his knees to his chest, the prince was visibly shaken, the very idea of losing Kail affecting him rather severely.
"D'ya want me to join you for the sunlight, love?" he asked with a tilt of his head.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 pm
User ImageKail watched the demon prince curiously as the man shook his head. "Where would I have gone?" Kail questioned landing back on the bed next to 'Daisuke' when the demon prince pulled his knees close. "I'm not going anywhere, i'm not going to leave you." the small angel continued softly touching a tiny hand to 'Daisuke's' leg. "If you want to join me thats great but I can come back in just a moment." Kail said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:55 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Yeah, I know you wouldn't leave me. I just got nervous. It was silly, I know." he stood, picking up the tiny angel.
"So...how about we get you that sunlight?" he asked, walking with Kail out into the front yard.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image"if thats silly then I was being hilarious waking up every morning after you died thinking you would be there, that it had all just been a dream." Kail admitted softly. "Sunlight would be good." Kail said smiling as they reached the front yard. The sun was setting softly in the horizon so when Kail flew to catch its rays he had to fly higher than normal, and higher than that because of his current size. Finally getting into the suns rays he closed his eyes soaking in the warm light.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:32 pm
Takehiko

User Image

Taking flight, Takehiko joined Kail in the air, looking around to make sure they weren't being watched.
For a few moments, they were both silent, simply enjoying the warmth of the sun's rays.
"I really am sorry, Kail. I didn't want to leave you back then, especially not so soon. I most certainly remember that...I hated leaving you. I just...I had to protect the child. Do you hold that against me, darling?" he asked.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:42 pm
User ImageKail hadn't been aware that 'Daisuke' had followed him into the air until the man spoke. "I could never hold something like that against you, you saved the child's life, it wouldn't be fair for me to blame you when I would have done the same thing." the small angel said sternly as he turned to face Takehiko.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:54 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Perhaps you would have done the same thing, but you wouldn't have died..." the demon said rather grimly.
It was true, though. As much as he hated to admit it. If Kail had somehow been able to get over there and save the child, Daisuke would have remained living as a human, and Takehiko would never have existed as such.
He couldn't blame this on the little angel, though. It wasn't his fault.
Takehiko paused, bringing his hand to his forehead. He suddenly felt out of sorts, a bit warm. Almost as one would feel when developing a fever.
Suddenly, the demon tilted to the side in midair, as if his wings wouldn't support him properly.
"Sorry...I think I'm going to go back down and take a seat..." he managed to say, trying not to make the tiny angel worry, before he blacked right out and fell to the ground, hitting it with a hard thunk.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image"No, I wouldn't have." Kail admitted softly. Kail watched 'Daisuke' curiously as the other pondered something. "Are you alright?" Kail questioned as the other said he was going to lay down again. They hadn't even been awake for an hour and 'Daisuke' already wanted to lay down once more.

"DAISUKE!" Kail yelled seeing his love suddenly faint and collapse to the ground. Kail quickly raced to the ground hovering near the demon prince. "Daisuke, Daisuke." Kail called to the man as he shook his shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:07 pm
Takehiko

User Image

Takehiko was hot to the touch, obviously ill in some form or another. Moaning, his face contorted in an expression of pain, though he still lay there on the ground.
On his back, his wings twitched.
The feathers that had lightened had become far whiter, and other feathers had begun to grey as well.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:33 pm
User ImageKail gave a small gasp as he laid a hand on 'Daisuke' feeling how warm he was. In his worry he didn't see the other's wings[ changing color. Summoning a bit of magic Kail sent out for O'hono or Kiar to come to him.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff