Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

iiMuffinz12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:05 am
Hi there , The name is Cynthia . Cyndi for short if you'd like(: ,My favorite color is Blue ,I'm italian , And i Love Spaghetti(: , I tend to enjoy reading . I'm pretty into my school work , and i make all a's(: . I want to become either a lawyer or an actress ! I have a Formspring , Facebook , And a myspace(: I love music -Mellow Music , Not that scremo stuff . That gives me hedeks .- And yes i know i spelt Headaches wrong , i did it purposly(: My favorite animal is the Giraffe(: And i have an obsession with Rubber Duckies , Color Splash is wonderful ! I like to smile and do it on a regular basis . I am thirteen years old and my birthday is on Janurary 31st . I am officially an eighth grader now , and i kinda have this massive crush on a guy at my school . His name is Cody<3 he likes me also but we kinda decided that summer romances were pointless so we are waiting until the school year starts all over again(: I am a virgin still (THANK GOD!) I almost lost my virginity to a jack off , at a party , in a SHED !:// It was really akward after i turned him down -because i want to save myself - but we are talking to eachother now(: I hate cheezy pick up lines and i rarely listen to my parents . I like random things and i LOVE Dasies(: I like to look at birds and take long walks on the beach . I live in Florida ; I love to look at and produce photography . I am single and i kinda like it that way . I love to party and have a great time , I can make a great time out of just about anything .I am ABOVE^ the infulence because i'm cool like that . Drugs are disgusting , a good portion of my friends do 'em and i've seen what they can do to you . :/Poor Demi. Well that's the storyof my life . What's yours ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 am
Hi I'm Layla and I'm 20 years old. My favorite color is purple and I'm from Europe although my mother is American. I love music with a meaning behind it, it just makes everything better! My favorite artists are P!nk, Nickelback, Superchick and Evanescence but I also like many more (a lot of them being Japanese). I like playing MMO's and watching Anime. 4 Years ago I found my true love and I will never let him go!! heart I love him with all my heart heart  

Yirixa

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Edward 100

Claerwyne

Heart Mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 am
Hi, I'm Claerwyne!
But please call me Claer.
I've just finished school about a month and a bit ago, and I'm off to University this Fall!
I love...Gaia. I do <3
I love meeting new people, and talking with other people!
I love my family and my friends.
HAPPY CANADA JULY 1st!
<3
Yeah, I'm Canadian razz
..annnnnnnnnnnnnd....I love the colour blue, and am currently working my way through zomg <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 am
Mewlo :3 My name is Momo, but my real name is Xianghua ^-^ i know its a weird name >.< but yeah, what ive been doing here in gaia is just chatting with friends and stuff because its always fun talking to other people and making new friends to! :3 I am 16 years old and Im half korean irl biggrin but i dont really look like a korean so much hehehe, :3 so yeah i like color black and red :3 and i love smiling :3 it colors my world so yeah biggrin and my birthday is March 8 biggrin well i love u! xD  

Toaizeru

Dangerous Lunatic

Avoriana

Friendly Bibliophile

15,475 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 am
Hai every1! my name is silverwing_the_dragon (real name abbie), my fave colors are purple & silver, i love to read & waste time on gaia. if you need a person for a clan on zOmg, pm me & i'd love to help!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:43 am
Hello, I'm Pern! At 30 (!), I'm a senior citizen here on Gaia, but that's fine. It's been my major internet home for very nearly 3 years now, since 19 July 2007 ... I found it when I was preggers with my youngest daughter.

That's right, I'm not just a senior citizen, but *gasp!* I'm a mom! Seriously, you wouldn't believe how often I get that reaction. lmao But yeah, I've got three BEAUTIFUL little girls, ages 8 3/4, 5, and nearly 3. They're the light of my life, and the bane of my existence! lol And I miss no chances to tell them as much ...

Anyway, those are the biggest big deals about me, I suppose ... so ...  

PernRider480

Shameless Genius

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100

engineer-of-doom

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:18 am
Hi, I am here because son zack asked me to advertise his newest give-away thread in my own guild Reality. He kinda had to convince me a bit... lol, but now that I'm here I'm very impressed with how everyone is so professional!

Thanks for the being you! to ALL of you who make this guild happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:21 am
Hi, Im Kristina :3
I am thirteen at the moment,
and going into highschool >DD
I play guitar heart ,
I can eat as much as a full grown man
without getting sick or gaining weight >3
I am in love with the gorillaz,
and enjoy indie music (:
Oh, and Im in love with pokemon :3

kristinawasnthere

kiah_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:41 am
Hii!
My name is kiah.
I'm 13.
I'm going to be a freshman.
I love screamo.
I can be a grammar whore sometimes.
I'm right handed biggrin .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:47 am
Hallo i am aertys also known as Anthony. I really want to learn to play the piano im heading into high school right now my stomach is a bottomless pit. Ill listen to any type o music except country and a little rap >_<  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:58 am
Carolina says...
hi im Carolina, but u can call me emokyle, i don't mind
even though im not emo
i like south park, classic disney, and musicals,
yes i act and sing, that right there proves im not emoUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 am
Hello. You can call me "Yoru" or "Arran". Most people on Gaia know me to be the "kitty" girl or...something. Since I like cats. I work in a pixel minishop, Little Village of Avalon, and I'm a regular of the Chain Reaction Charity. I quest, I give away gold and items, you can occasionally find me in towns but usually just in the threads I mentioned. I love animals and helping them. I like to cook and watching cooking shows regularly. I'm a nice person unless someone is mean to me  

ArrancarYoruichi

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200

Miss Saffy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:33 am
Hai! I'm Miss Saffy, but you can call me Ashley too. That's my biological name. c: I joined this guild to hopefully make some friends on Gaia, rather than just posting randomly in the other forums. So... let's be friends, kay?
I'm a bit of a geek/nerd/dork, whatever you want to call it. xp I love to write, read, play computer/video games, and do anything "artsy fartsy". I also love to do Web Design. xd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 am
HI EVERYONE!!!! I'm Allie Moore and i LOVE to do art!!!  

Alliecat298

Ernie ooooooooooo
October 10th 2007 - December 15th 2017
User Image
Art by oOo Dawnpainterz oOo
Wishlist since mine is already too full...

dark_side_angel_6_6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 pm
hi mi name is Jackie but most of mi friends call me MD. i am from New York long island and i am 13 years old. i love anime and manga. i also love to draw and listen to music. i love animals and i dream of becoming a manga cartonnist or a professional video game designer. i hope i can get along with everyone!  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games