Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:05 pm
He moves into a defenive stance getting ready to block then dodges and jumps out a window "Come on straight forwars attck is useless." lands getting ready for an other attack.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:18 pm
((To the new guy: you're in!))

Mizu sighed and wrote something on a piece of paper, she kept quiet for a while "here's the check for what I broke, put any amount in it..." she said, leaving the check somewhere, she left to train some more.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:01 am
*smirks* The whole point was to get you outside. Now I get to have fun! *races forward and seemingly disappears and reappears behind him and swipes his feet from underneath him and then does a back flip into the nearest tree* Ahh the advantages of being a cat demon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:18 am
Mizu saw Koji-sensei coming back "SENSEI! Can you train me again?" she asked, Koji looked at her giving her the 'okay-I-approve' look, Mizu nodded as both of them went to the trainning grounds.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:16 am
As he falling he pushes his staff into the ground fly up into the air then land in a pile of clothes."that was close"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:35 pm
*smirks and leaps after him, bringing the bokken to her side* Hey! Pay attention! You might learn something valuable!  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:17 am
a cloud of dust appear and when the cloud settled a wooden figure was there "Same to you" he jumped out of some bushes and gets ready for the next attack  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:28 pm
*scowls* Oh I hate when that happens... *closes eyes and takes deep breath, opening all of her sensitive senses*  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:05 am
He sits do and drawns something on the ground but nothing of importance.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:02 pm
*using her senses she quickly finds him and grabs him by the collar of his jacket and flings him out into the open* Come on if you want to spar me, at least do something other than sneak about! it gets frustrating after awhile  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:16 pm
"Who said i was just sneaking around." he take his staff and stabbed it at the ground. The thing he had drawn on the ground and then it started to grow "Never undrestimate me, there is more then meets the eye"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:50 am
*smirks* Now that is more like it! *smashes fist downward and using her enhanced strength to smash craters into the ground disrupting his seal*  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:44 pm
"Well not half bad" He going in for an attack "Get ready"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:25 am
Not half bad? Wait til you see the finale! *leaps up into the air and swings the bokken from her side at his head*  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:41 pm
"I'm not a normal vampire" he said biting his lip "I can control my bloodlust if i cause it" his eyes turn red. Mito jumps up after her, swinging, trying to destroy the bokken.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff