Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minihost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
"Be right back Chloe." Miyu went to Dusty. "I am sorry for your wait on manager would be anything you need that I could help you with?" Miyu asked Dusty.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm
The angel smiled and uncrossed his arms, instead pushing them into the pockets on his pants. "well I'm new here and I was wondering what I'm supposed to do and if I could get a room. I'm told I'm the new mechanic..."  

Gold Marra

Minihost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:38 am
"Well I can get you a room and put it in the book, and if you want to start working right away one of the ovens in the kitchen is broken." Miyu grabbed a key and started to write his name down. "Oh um Whats your name Name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:58 am
Dusty nodded and looked over the counter at the book Miyu was writing in. He looked up at her and said, "alright, thanks. I'm Dusty by the way." With a smile he asked, "and what is your name?"  

Gold Marra

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:06 am
Eve
User Image

Eve ran into her room.She put her face in her pillow and sobbed. I Don't wanna here his name or see him again!Shred you,you B****RD! She screamed until she drifted into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:24 pm
User Image
"I'd love that," he replied as he traced his hands along her sides. Something was taking over Shred at this point. His mind was completely in the gutter, which was normal, but his words showed he was just trying to charm her. But it was his body that was going insane. His heart was racing, causing his breathing to get heavy, his muscles to get tense, even his mind felt unstable. It was kinda scaring him, almost as if Katara's presence was affeting him. He didn't wanna take his hands off her. ...In fact...he felt more like taking her right then and there, not caring who was there to see, let alone who how young they were. He let her float around before swimming around to help calm his nerves. It helped him some, but it was still worrying him. This wasn't love he was feeling...this was pure, unadulterated lust. 'Man...I'm really need to get a hold o fmyself here,' Shred thought to himself.  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:14 pm
Miyu nodded. "Nice to meet you I am Miyu." She said and wrote down his name and his room number on the pad. "Okay well I need to get back to cleaning, here is your room key." Miyu said and handed Dusty his room key and went to the candy counter and wiped the counter top.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan watched Miyu give Dusty his key, he walked over to Dusty and smiled slightly "Welcome." he greeted.

((Sorry Marra. I didnt even see your post Dx ))

Tediri

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:07 pm
( Sorry for replying twice I didn't mean anything from it.)

Chloe looks down at Miyu cleaning the counter and says, "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:40 pm
Miyu nodded. "I am just earning my day off tomorrow." Miyu said and started dusting around the candy.  

Minihost

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Katara
User Image

Katara stopped floating and swam near Shred."What's wrong?You seem tense.Need a massage?"She came closer."I took a few massage therapy courses in community college."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:54 pm
((its okay hun. Dont worry about it.))

Tediri

DFangPro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image
Shred snapped out of it and looked at Katara, alhtough his whole body was still fighting the temptation of taking her against her will. "...Maybe...But it needs to be at my room...Kids might tease us or worse they might complain to mom and dad..." he whispered, his voice shaking from the unstable nerves in his insane body. "Come on." He took her hand and led her out of the pool and into the ladies' locker room. "Dry up and meet me outside," he whispered to her before sneaking a kiss onto her lips. He then pulled away and looked into her eyes with those of his wolf form, even though he retained his human appearance at the moment. He then rushed to the men's locker room and dried off before sitting down and taking multiple deep breaths to calm himself before he raped one of the lockers or something. '...I've heard of vampires having special powers like mind control and stuff...Maybe Katara has a power to mes with minds...make them feel the way she wants them to,' he thought. '...either way, this is Eve's sister. She's giving all the signals and therefore, as a lone wolf womanizer, I can't pass this up, but not at the expence of my sanity.' Shred took one last deep breath and went back to the pool, where he found Uwn sitting at the edge of the pool. He then felt the same way he did when he held Katara...and realized it wasn't katara that made him go insane. "It's you," he whispered to her as he approached her from behind. "You make me feel this way."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:36 pm
Uwn turned around to face Shred. "Shred, please don't take her to your room. You will be kicked out for sure." she stood up and put her arms around him. "please, please, please." she looked up at him and he could clearly see the tears running down her cheeks.  

Gold Marra

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:46 pm
Katara
User Image

Katara blushed when he kissed her.She climbed out and went into the girls lockers.he dried off and pulled on some shorts and a tank top.After drying her hair,and tail and ears,She left the froom and saw Shred with Uwn.She shrugged and walked off to find her sister.She walked into Eve's room to find her asleep.Katara sat on her bedside and stroked her hair then left and went to the looby to read a magazine.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games