Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
iggies

((I was going to put something here but I don't know if Exor is coming back or not. So I'll leave it as assumed Iggies came back and noticed. Or something))

{{You do know that if you want to start fresh you can? As far as your story arc with the broken piieces of your soul aka your critters, and how the darkness is controlling you, if you want to keep that you can. Other than that, start over, wipe the slate free and clear}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:45 pm
Amy sighed as she walked into her house. She had gone to a park for awhile before she decided to head home. When she entered her house, Thistle squeaked in greeting at her and rubbed her forehead along one of her legs.

Amy picked up Thistle and cuddled her to her. "Hey sweetie. It's good to see you, and it's good to see that you're glad to see me. I think I should take you to the bar with me every night from now on. That way, if something odd happens again like it did tonight, I'll have someone to talk and play with! Yes I will!"

She held Thistle above her head and smiled up at her. Thistle whinnied delightfully and fluttered her wings.

Amy giggled and walked down her short hallway. Her smile fell a little when she saw that Kai wasn't on the couch anymore. He must have left for the night. Maybe that was a good thing. They shouldn't spend every night together. Their relationship was just getting started.

However, she did want to have a talk with him. She wanted to sit down with him and make sure that if their relationship continued to progress, they would still be very social with other people and get out of the house frequently.

Amy sighed again and headed to her room. Maybe she'd just stay home tomorrow instead of going to the MW. Maybe she needed a break.

She put Thistle down on the bed and began to get ready for bed.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:04 pm
Amy finally woke up from a very deep sleep. She looked at the clock by her bed and gasped. Good grief! How could she have slept this long?! Good thing Thistle already had food in her dish from the night before.

She jumped out of bed, Thistle on the floor already and squeaking by her feet, and ran to the bathroom for a quick shower.

When she was done, having showered, brushed her hair, and everything else she usually did to get ready in the mornings, she stood there trying to think of an outfit to conjure. Used to this conjuring process by now, Thistle went over and rested her head on one of Amy's legs to help her conjure whatever it is that she was thinking.

When she was done, Amy opened her eyes and looked in the mirror. She smiled slightly. "Well, this will work. Thank you, sweetie."

She leaned down, picked up Thistle, and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:15 pm
When Amy was done with her Pop Tarts and filling Thistle's food and water dishes, she went in the living room to watch some TV and wait for Thistle to come back out so that she could play with her.

She thought about talking with Kai right now since she had some stuff she wanted to talk with him about, but she didn't know how to contact him and she definitely didn't want to be one of those girls who needed 'her man' to be entertained. If he showed up, that'd be cool. She could talk with him then. If not, she had Thistle to keep her company.

She looked down at her side when she heard a squeak and saw that Thistle had joined her on the couch. She was looking up at her with wide, happy blue eyes.

Amy smiled back at her and got down on the floor to start tossing a ball to her. Thistle floated down to the floor and started jumping around in a hyper fashion, completely excited already.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:00 pm
Amy sighed and stood up and stretched from the couch. She and Thistle had been watching movies for the past few hours. She was surprised at how little she actually had to do when she wasn't at the bar. She didn't know many people, so the best thing she had to do was stay at home and play with Thistle and watch movies. At least she had caught up on some of the movies she had bought but never watched!

She was a little disappointed that Kai had never come over today, but she wasn't going to dwell on it. As she thought earlier today, maybe it was good for them to spend more time apart.

She smiled down at Thistle and started walking to the kitchen. Thistle squeaked happily and followed her master. She loved suppertime!  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:41 pm
Quote:
iggies

((I was going to put something here but I don't know if Exor is coming back or not. So I'll leave it as assumed Iggies came back and noticed. Or something))

{{You do know that if you want to start fresh you can? As far as your story arc with the broken piieces of your soul aka your critters, and how the darkness is controlling you, if you want to keep that you can. Other than that, start over, wipe the slate free and clear}}

((I have thought about that too. Or even during a "punishment" She could lose her memories again. I'll figure something out. heart ))

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:49 pm
*on Karrie's way to MW, Velcore grabs the strap of his messenger bag and drags him past the bar*

Velcore, what are you doing? *follows the dragon over to Amy's house* Oh... I understand. Probably should check on her after what she was saying last night. *goes up and knocks on the door*  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:55 pm
Amy jumped slightly when she heard a knocking on her door. She had been watching another movie with Thistle. Thistle heard the knock as well and immediately went to go look past a curtain in one of the windows. She starting squeaking excitedly and flew to the front door. Her squeaking grew louder as she waited for Amy to hurry up and answer the door already.

Amy chuckled softly and got up from the couch. "Alright alright, Thistle. It must be someone you're excited to see."

She wished she was wearing something better than sweats, but Kai wouldn't mind, if it was him.

When she opened her front door, her eyes widened when she saw that Karrie and Velcore were standing on her stoop. She quickly started to smile brightly and she opened the door for them.

"Karrie, Velcore! It's so nice to see you two! Please, come in!"

Thistle was jumped up and down as she waited for Velcore to come in.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:02 pm
((...are you kidding me? stare I'm watchin' you, Amy...like a creeper... ninja

Don't understimate the powers of damey.

Damn, I knew I should have gotten out my batman suit today... stare

... rofl ))

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:05 pm
{wt.... Amy hasn't done anything! And some people wonder why she might feel out of place in MW... wink lol!!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:09 pm
Hi Amy... Umm.. Velcore wanted me to come by and check on you. You seemed pretty upset last night. *stands awkwardly by the door*

*chirps at Amy and flies over her to get inside. Lands in front of Thistle, chirping happily at her*  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:11 pm
((I was kidding... xd -hides shuriken and dagger behind her back- ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:14 pm
Amy's smile somewhat faltered. So it was Velcore that wanted to check up on her, not Karrie. Well, she had almost had a human house guest today who came by to see her. That somewhat counted, right?

She smiled at Velcore as he flew over her and went over to Thistle. "Thank you, Velcore. That is really sweet of you and I really appreciate it. Are you allowed to have sweets again? If so, I'll bake you up a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies right now!"

She turned to Karrie. "Karrie, you can come inside if you want. I mean, if you want to stay, I don't want you to have to stand out on the steps the whole night, even though my gardens are quite relaxing to be in."

She laughed softly.

Thistle squeaked at Velcore and practically tackled him as she went to nuzzle him because she was so excited to see him. While she nuzzled him, she started squeaking about all they had done today, which was just basically watching movies. She tried to explain the plots of some of them, but Velcore might not even be able to understand her.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:15 pm
damecharlie
((I was kidding... xd -hides shuriken and dagger behind her back- ))

{{Suuuure... That's why you have the knife, right? wink lol!! I LOVE your outfit, btw! heart }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games