Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Yuka smiled slightly in return. "what a day that would be..." she thought for a moment. "what a day it has been." He looked at the girl who was now being pulled by one of the men. "Not even the lizards do that." She sounded slightly angry.

Maarg gave a quick smile. "We prefer to just threat with your life." He gave a hissing laugh, before falling silent at the look of anger and annoyance he was getting from Yuka. Shrugging slightly, he closed his eyes. The staff in his hand began to shrink. Soon it was about the size of a key.

(D= don't fall behind in your work)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:27 pm
raozspaz
Sorry for not sending this earlier. I was busy with work.

"Well then. I guess that goes to show just how low-life these guys are." Zach whispers to Yuka. They finally reach a large building with the new military insignia on it. A crescent moon with 5 stars around it.

"Get in!" One of the men yell, rushing them through the door. Inside, there are three open cells. "Go ahead. Take your pic. One cell per person." The men laugh. The guy dragging the girl chains her to a wall outside the cells.

Gold Marra

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:33 pm
Maarg shrugged. He walked into the cell. He sat down in the very middle of the cell. He crossed his legs and looked straight out of the cage like cell.

Yuka walked into the cell next to Maarg's, it was the center one. She leaned against the wall, her bow and quiver still on her back, as well as the various knives hidden throughout her clothing. She looked at the soldiers with a questioning look. For all their enthusiasm to take a hostage against her in particular, they hadn't done much to keep her unarmed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:28 pm
(( I'm grounded everyone. As you can see. I'm canceling the RP. Anyone who wants to continue this, i will restart it after i get ungrounded. For now, I'm grounded and dont know when i will get back online. I'm online at a friends house at the moment. But who knows...... It wont be long that i'm on today.
Also, i believe i'm going to quit gaia. It is too hard to keep an active account on here. Until i get back to gaia, the RP is closed.
When i get ungrounded, i will send everyone who is still active, a PM about it.
Thank you for participating. But its over for now.... D: Bye all. I'll try to get ungrounded soon as possible <33333 ))

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:45 pm
Waaah! We will miss you Tediri. If you do reactivate the RP, you best send me a pm!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:45 pm
We'll miss you...
...this was a fun RP =D  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 pm
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!~

Just as i was about to get more active too :<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:47 pm

~Trying to stay active, so i dont get deleted from guild~
I will be ungrounded soon everyone. My grades are going up. So i cant wait.
I've been really down lately, so i dont know if i'm gonna keep coming to the library until i get ungrounded....sorry people....<3 you all.

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:47 pm
Aww.

Glad your marks are going up Tediri =3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:50 pm

>w< so am i.
Omgz, i snuck on today ._. the lib is closed nao....so i snuck on wen everyone was gone.
~Bumpityyyyy~
I get ungrounded friday my mom said....hopefully i can convince her sooner =D
but idk, life is horrible for me at the moment. I keep getting so depressed, for many different reasons, sometimes i just get depressed for no reason at all....maybe its my bipolar disorder.........
Today i almost ended it all, but i stopped myself. I dont know if im going to be able to make it to friday.... ;-;

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:02 pm
HEY YOU!!! DONT YOU DARE THINK CRAP LIKE THAT! DONT MAKE ME COME ARREST YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:50 pm
:/ Alright.
I'm sorry. I'm just a very unstable person.
By the way, we have a new character among us soon. I'm posting her character profile now.

Tediri

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:22 pm
They all know me tediri :3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:30 pm
o.o i knew that ><"

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

(I just realized Roselyn never got a reply...... X.x)
((Also, :3 if you didnt get my pm, or read the subject, the RP is open again .w. I'm ungrouned.....))

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games