Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm
((lol :3 ))

Kyo laughed a bit too and helped her up. "Well what do we do now?" He said out loud for everyone to hear but manily asked Sara.

Kisa nodded and smiled at Gaara, "Yes im fine thank you." She looked down and her smiled faded. She sighed and knew that it wouldn't have happened in the first place if she stayed back at the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:02 pm
"We......get the hell out of here!" I say to him as I try to walk, but this time in falling lands on Kyo, "Sorry!"
"Maybe you should let him carry you since you shouldn't really be mo-" I stopped as I saw one of her gashes had open up I then quickly turned so they wouldn't see my face then cursed!
I looked at Neji abit confused until I saw Sara that Sara was bleeding again I did what Neji did.
"Huh?" I muttered scratching the back of my head confused like.
"Kisa-san what's wrong?" I ask as I looked at her worried again.
I looked at them confused, "What?" truth be told I was just playing dumb since I knew if I said anything Kyo will get panicky, but I couldn't hide it for long I started to sway abit, "Meh......"  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 pm
Kyo sighed, "This is what happens when you get to egar..." She picked her up and began to head toward the house.

Kisa looked up and forced a smile, "N-nothing im fine. Lets get out of here..." she followed behind Kyo still having the forced smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 pm
I walked beside her, "You know even though I really haven't spent much time here......I know a forced smile when I see one, so please tell me what's wrong" I pleaded with her.
I got a littled annoyed with his statement then walked beside him & told him the truth of the matter while only letting him hear it, "How she got in this state is when you turned into your demon fourm and tried to take on Orochimaru! So it's not her fault she cares so much for you that she nearly died by inpalement on Orochimaru's sword when he tried to stab you in the back!" I then look at Sara & sighed.
I said nothing on our way back to the house.
"Wow it sure is quite here......" I muttered as I followed in back.
I looked at Sasuke curious when he talked to Kyo, then I closed my eyes for a minute.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 pm
Kyo looked at Sasuke coldly, "Yeah and i didn't purposly turn into that form. It's best if we all just balme who is turely responsible and that is Orochimaru." He walked a bit faster leaving Sasuke behind.

Kisa and Gaara were now behind the group. "I just think that i cause you more trouble again....I know i shouldn't have been ther.." she looked down at the ground and sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 pm
I shook my head then smiled, "No, you're not trouble" I tell her while giving her a side hug.
I shivered abit from pain that I had tried to surpress surfaced once again, "Neh....." I grabbed Kyo's sleeve as the pain grew.
"....damn it......if you keep walking so fast you're going to hurt her more!" I tell him from behind him.
"Wha! Is she goin' to be ok?" I asked Neji worried about Sara.
"I don't know Naruto, I don't know" I say hoping Kyo would slow down soon.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:54 am
Izon sighed as he knew that Kanatta was alright. He then picked her up since she was knocked out from the building falling on her. He then realized that her necklace was missing. "Wait is her necklace?"

Miroku sighed and showed Izon. "I have it. She told me to give it to you if she didn't make it."

Izon then smiled and continued walking behind the others. "Im just glad that she's alright now."

Miroku laughed, "Izon we all know that you love her. Even she knows that."

Izon looked at him shocked since he was speaking loudly for everyone to hear him. "Miroku shut up already! I dont want anyone to know that I love her!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:50 pm
Kyo's irritation grew and he turned around handing Sara over to Sasuke. "Here...you carry her then." He truned around and continued to walk in his fast pace.

Kisa smiled and looked to see Kyo now in the distance...then gone. "Poor Kyo-kun.." Kisa muttered and continued to walk along side Gaara.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:30 pm
(He, missed the point entirely! LOL)
I was bewildered when he handed me to Sasuke, then started crying again which got me to shake more, "Kyo..........." [he has healing powers too from her healing him] I then go into a coughing fit & cough up a good amount of blood as well. I then black out.
I glared at the back of Kyo, but then when I hear Sara cough I looked down in time to see her go limb, "Sara!" I was going to put her down but then thought against it I then run past Kyo, scared on loosing the one 'sister' I had! 'Please hang on!' I thought in shear panic.
I was talking to Naruto for abit when I heared Sasuke yell I looked over at him when he started running towarrds the house, with Sara, "What......the....." was all I muttered.
I looked to where Sasuke was standing to see him almost out of site, "Huh? I wonder wha-" I then look down to see a big pool of blood, "Neji! Look!" I then pointed at the ground.
I looked to where Naruto pointed, "This is bad!" I then look at the others.
I rubbed Kisa's back for a moment then I notice that most of the others stopped, "What's wro-" I then see the pool of blood I went wide eye, "Is it Sara?"
I nodded then say, "We have to get back! To the house!" I then start to leap from tree to tree.
I picked Kisa up, "Hang on!" I inform her as I start to do the same thing.
*The rest follow in session*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:43 pm
((lol....awww come on sara is being to clingy lol...i honestly don't know what to put lol))

Kyo kept walking at his pace....he was lost in his own little world.

Kisa was worried and grabbed onto Gaara like she was told to do.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 pm
(I'm sorry I modeled her after me! whee )
I was in the back when I noticed Kyo just walk in a daze I jumped down in front of him. "Kyo you have to come quickly, it's Sara! After you left she.........she is in a far most worse shape I thought she was...if she looses any more blood she might....." I couldn't finish the sentince I didn't want to think about that.
(They were pretty far away LOL)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:28 pm
Kyo just blinked at him and was in deep thought. He continued to walk at his pace....He wasn't really himself and was extreamly in a daze and didn't at the moment care what was happening. He was lost in his own mind trying to snap out of it.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:34 am
Kanatta then woke up as she was being carried by Izon. "What the heck is going!!!!!"

Izon looked at her surprised that she was awake so soon. "Kanatta?"

Kanatta then looked back Kyo and saw that he wasn't with Sara. Then she saw the pool of blood. She got angry, "Izon put me down right now!!!!!!"

"But Kanatta..." Izon looked at her worried.

Kanatta then got away from Izon then went over to Kyo. She heard what Neji was telling him. Then suddenly she punched Kyo right in the face. "You idiot!!!!!!!"

(hope u dont get angry rin. sweatdrop just want to make it interesting.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:26 pm
((its ok lol))

Kyo kept walking even after getting punched in the face.

Kisa gasped and ran over to them and pulled on Kanatta, "Please stop. You have to understand that he isn't himself." SHe pleaded with her trying to help Kyo out.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm
Kanatta looked at Kisa angrily. She didn't care how Kyo was feeling. He just wanted him to hurry his a** up so they could all just get out of this pathetic place.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games