Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
[.::♥::.The Dark Room..::♥::.] {Main Thread} (UPDATED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Party in...
  Hades Palace
  Dark Room
  Shrouded Darkness
View Results

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:58 pm
Enyo's Introduction

Enyo is the goddess of destruction and bloodshed. She is the youngest sister to Ares and four others of Zues and Hera's children, but she is closest to Ares. During times of war, she accompanies Ares into battle. Enyo has always been shadowed by Ares, but she usually doesn't mind. She doesn't really like people anyway. Ares and her a very close. Fight between the two usually end in disastor (unless it can be cleared up by their parents before they create chaos).

Enyo hates being around more then a few people. Usually, she would completely avoid a party like this, but Ares somehow managed to convince her to come. Enyo also hates all things pink, fluffy, sparkly, and girly. Instead, she tends to wear darker cloths. Enyo also hates it when people try to fight her battles, especially Ares who can be somewhat overprotective sometimes. Enyo likes quiet. She likes to be alone or with only a few people (rarely). The only time she likes to hear yelling is during times of war and bloodshed. Otherwise, it makes her irritable. During war, Enyo is most relaxed. In her opinion, it's the only thing humans are good for.

I wasn't really sure how to write it, but feel free to edit it lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:33 am
Ok thank you Dusk! <3

I'll get to this later. It's 3:32am and I'm still not done the intro, almost, but still not quite.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:14 am
Main Intro!

Intro to Hades Palace

Upon wondering the many lands and realms of the Gods, a vast doorway laden with the riches of the earth is carved into a giant wall of onyx rock. Giant black gates had been opened up to allow people through. A gathering was at the opening as they seemed to cluster around a sign. Walking closer you realize there is a man, all clad in black, standing beside it. Pushing past the throng of people you can now read what the sign says. In what looks to be questionable red paint slashed across bold, black letters that read, “DO NOT ENTER!” You see that there is more written underneath and quickly divulge in it‘s writing.

“Welcome to the realm of Hades, the God of the Underworld, whom has opened up his realm to you for this very special occasion. But beware of the souls and do not drink the river water. The consequences could be... grave. Enter at your own risk…”

After reading the sign you notice that the person beside the sign has started directing people towards the giant black stairway that leads down into the darkness. He smiles as he watches you go by, “Don’t loose your head down there.” his cackling laugh follows you as you make your way to the stairs.

Standing in the middle of stairway entrance, you peer down the great spiral staircase into what seems to be a dark abyss. Torches lick and flicker against the stone walls in their ghastly shades of yellow, green, blue, red and purple as they are held up in skulls made of precious metals and adorned with gems like those of the entrance. Cold air brushes past you, drawing your eyes away from the walls, as it sucks you in and makes you take those first steps down those stairs and sucking you into the darkness.

After a long, spiralling walk down, you feel the air begin to change around you. It begins to get humid as it starts to feel like the moisture in the air has become sticky against your flesh. You can hear water dripping around you as voices waft around in the air from further down. Looking back up you can see the tiny pinpoint of light, like a single star in a sea of darkness. Bidding farewell to the surface and safety that you knew, you turned back to the darkness and pressed onwards towards the unknown.

The voices grow louder as you get closer and closer to them. Your stomach tightens and flutters at the same time as your heart beats like a scared bird trapped in a cage. You see a light just up ahead spilling from a large doorway. Drawn to this strange ethereal light you stumble over to the doorway to gaze upon a massive cavern set aglow by the river in the centre of it.

A crowd had grown at a large dock which housed an even larger ferry, and one like you had never seen. Black as the night, it was decorated in silver swirls and skulls as nets laid over the sides. A tall man, clad in white with a large hood that shrouded his face so you could see nothing but his tight lipped expression, stood with one foot on the dock and the other on the ferry as it ushered people on to it. “Come on people! Down you go, I don’t have all day to wait for you.” He called out to group.

His hand shot up to stop someone, whom you noticed was not solid in the least. You looked around and noticed that several people there were see-through as they all waited to board the boat. “No! Not you souls. Not until you pay the fare. Now back! Back! And give way for the living! Hurry it up before they die too!” He huffed at them. His impatience dually noted as he tapped his foot on the stone dock. “Last call for all you living things and the souls with fare!” He shouted, snapping you out of your little daze as you rush past him and onto the ferry sitting at the edge furthest from him.

The hooded man boarded the ferry and grabbed the oar that had been resting against the ferry. He submerged it into the white water and pushed them away from the dock and into the middle of the river. “Oh, for those of you that don’t know, I am Charon your boatman today to deliver you as…guests of Master Hades to his Palace.” His voice rang out over them as the sounds of the odd water lapping rushing past the ferry floated around you. “We shall be passing by the Rivers. So ladies and gent’s, I suggest you keeps your hands and feet in the ferry till we reach our destination. Lest you wish to have to pay the fare.” He chuckled and grinned in a way that made your stomach tighten in knots.

He guided the boat with ease into the faster current. “Were you not listening?!” His voice boomed over the ferry as he yelled at a boy across from you on the other side of the ferry. “The Rivers are tainted by souls and are known to have strange effects on those who make contact with it!” He growled and muttered to himself as he shook his head. Everyone else on the ferry drew closer to the center of the ferry.

Your curiosity drew you to look over the side of the ferry to see the souls in the river. They moaned and groaned now that you noticed, calling out to you to help them. They outstretched their hands to you, begging you to free them and promising gifts and riches for you help. An oar shot up into the side of your view, sending the spirits in the river to scream and scatter. “Did you not just hear me yelling at that young whelp over there child?” Charon snarls at you.

At a complete loss for words you stare, open mouthed at him as he goes back to steering the ferry. “Wont be much longer.” He called out. “We’re already on the River Cocytus. We just passed Acheron and we’re coming up to Lethe and Phlegethon, then finally Styx. The dock there leads directly to the palace gates where Cerberus should be if he hasn’t wondered off again. But it wont take long, feel free to relax, but not too much.” He said with a sly grin.

And indeed it was not long before you could see the massive palace. The ferry came against the doc with a thud and Charon tied it to one of the support beams. “Living first!” He called out as he started helping people out of the ferry. You stand up and join the rest of the living that were piling out of the ferry. Charon quickly grabs your shoulder, stopping you dead. “Stay away from the river. Next time I wont stop them from taking your reckless self off and over my ferry.” He growled before letting go and helping more people out.

You stand with the rest of the living around the dock as Charon turns to you all. “One last piece of advice to you all before you’re out of my sight and care. Do not attempt or even bother to think about stealing Master Hades’ possessions or he will make sure the last thing you see is the growling face of his pet dog, Cerberus.” And with that he turned away from you and the rest of the living to yell some more at the dead left in the boat.

You turn around to see the massive, dark majestic building looming over you. Surrounded by dark coloured gates and a landscape that could only be described as hauntingly otherworldly. Boldly, you and the other living occupants step through the giant doorway into the palace.

A grand sight greeted you as you made your way further into the palace. The palace was decorated in expensive and precious metals. Gold designs shone exquisitely on the black walls. The end of the hallway gave way to a massive room, filled with columns and statues adorned with precious metals and gems. At the center of this room was a giant throne made of bones atop a plateau of stairs. At the bottom of these stairs stood four figures. Two massive males, one with white hair and black robes and the other with dark brown and reddish brown robes, stood dressed in robes and metals while they talked to one another. And beside them stood two females whom were complete opposites of each other, though both dressed in dark robes and metals one carried a sword while the other had adorned herself in flowers.

The massive man in the black robes turned from the other male to look out at all the people gathered in the room. He smiled, sending cold shivers down your spine. “Hello.” He said, his voice filling the air and ringing out through out the massive room. “I am Hades. Welcome to my palace.”

[[Ok it's now 4:14am. Lol I'm going to bed. Take a look and tell me what needs to be changed or what ever. Night.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:50 am
D8 The main intro should be a little shorter, no? If I were a ball goer, I certainly wouldn't enjoy reading a large blob of text.

And apparently the meeting was Saturday night. =.=  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:11 am
Ares' Intro

"ALALAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

That, is Ares' war cry, so when you hear that coming, RUN. For this God is as bloodthirsty as a vampire. But don't worry, he won't come sucking your blood if you don't piss him off.

That being say, lots of people have a misunderstanding of our poor, poor Ares. He may be violent, impulsive, harsh and have the capability to kill you with just a glare, that doesn't mean he goes about raging war without reason. In fact, Ares' pretty friendly if you don't go about making him mad. Yes, he may be a dunderhead at times, but Ares is extremely capable of thinking things through, analyzing facts and using the best approach possible. He is a very determined and loyal man and would go far to protect the ones he love. And that, includes his sister, dogs and war.

Yes, Ares has a secret crush for war. In fact, it's his reason to live, an obsession and passion so deep puny humans like you all are unable to understand the beauty of it. The blood on his hands, the thrill of fights, the sound of screams and battle cries ringing in his ears gives him pleasure no other can. His main love is war, and waging them is an enjoyable pastime of his. So okay, no wonder most people has an impression of him being a bloodthirsty psychopath incapable of anything other than fight. Well, you're WRONG, mister. So don't forget that. Ares doesn't like repeating. In fact, he's more likely to stick his spear in your head than repeating things. You have been warned.

P.S: Don't mind him when he curses. Doing it makes him feel cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:37 am
The intros awesome!
And i love your intro to Ares, shu smile
I'm going to go fix mine now cuz i was mostly asleep when I wrote that (in fact I fell asleep the second i hit the submit button XD)

yay! I'm awake and it's still crappy but it's better! (i think smile )

Enyo's new intro
Enyo is Ares’ little sister, daughter to Zeus and Hera. Nobody outside of Olympus really knows of her, but she’s fine with letting Ares be in the spotlight. She really doesn’t like people anyway. With that in mind, know not to approach Enyo unless you are willing to take a chance. Sometimes, she may just ignore you. Other times, like when she’s in a bad mood (or if you’re just exceptionally annoying) she’ll probably try to kill you (of course, Ares usually stops her). Or, if you are lucky she might talk to you if she feels you aren’t a blundering idiot like most mortals. Ares and Enyo are close siblings, and she accompanies him into war. Her job is to destroy things and be violent. It’s a good thing Ares is in charge, too, because Enyo is fairly impulsive and bloodthirsty. She tends to think things through less than her brother does.
By just looking at her, you can see that Enyo is not what one would call a “girly-girl” (see Persephone). In fact, she is quite the opposite. Bright pink, bubbly attitudes and things like that only irritate her, especially the bubble-headed, moronic girls. If one of those people get near her…well just don't. She feels she would be doing the world a favor by getting rid of them. No, pink and fluffy is not Enyo’s style. She likes the dark and quiet better. That said, you might be wondering how on earth Ares could have convinced her to come, but even Enyo still isn't sure. On the outside, people only see the cold, dark, and scary Enyo. But this isn’t all that’s there (okay, it’s most of it but not all of it). She actually cares deeply about her brother, war, and fighting. Without these, she would probably go insane and berserk.  

Swervey
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:16 pm
Shunatsu
D8 The main intro should be a little shorter, no? If I were a ball goer, I certainly wouldn't enjoy reading a large blob of text.

And apparently the meeting was Saturday night. =.=

Most people aren't going to read it anyways. =3= So I want to keep it long and detailed. <3 I'm going over the edits and posting it up in our test thread in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:23 pm
Comment! You had Charon warn about Cerberus. Shouldn't you get a glimpse of him in the intro?  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:41 pm
.Cerberus, The Lovable Monstrous Mastiff

Born of an unholy union between a fire-breathing giant and a naga (half serpent, half woman), Cerberus is the three-headed guard dog of Hades' realm. While his three heads are powerful when working together, they enjoy arguing between each other constantly. Each head has a power unto itself that the other two can't use. But they are only used with Hades' permission. And that only happens when people disobey the rules.

Cerberus has been on "good behavior" lately, so Hades has granted him the opportunity to be off his leash for the duration of the ball. He is, of course, under the provision that he not eat anyone, no matter how tasty they look. So in order to look his best, he talked to Hecate to give him a more humanoid appearance for the ball. While she was able to give him a human body, she was unable to do anything about his three heads. So when you see him, look for the hot guy with the three dog heads. That and he's only wearing a loincloth. wink

This is the reason for this picture:
User Image
in order to convey his appearance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:07 pm
SorceressJacklyn
Comment! You had Charon warn about Cerberus. Shouldn't you get a glimpse of him in the intro?

Thanks for your addition love! <3

Intro to Hades Palace

Upon wondering the many lands and realms of the Gods, a vast doorway laden with the riches of the earth is carved into a giant wall of onyx rock. Giant black gates had been opened up to allow people through. People were gathering at the opening as they seemed to cluster around a sign. Walking closer you realize there is a man, all clad in black, standing beside it. Pushing past the throng of people you can now read what the sign says. In, what looks to be questionable red paint, there is a slash across bold, black letters that read, “DO NOT ENTER!” You see that there is more written underneath and quickly divulge the writing’s meaning.

“Welcome to the realm of Hades, the God of the Underworld, whom has opened up his realm to you for this very special occasion. But beware of the souls and do not drink the river water. The consequences could be... grave. Enter at your own risk…”

After reading the sign you notice that the person beside the sign has started directing people towards the giant black stairway that leads down into the darkness. He smiles as he watches you go by, “Don’t loose your head down there.” his cackling laugh follows you as you make your way to the stairs.

Standing in the middle of the stairway entrance, you peer down the great spiral staircase into what seems to be a dark abyss. Torches lick and flicker against the stone walls in their ghastly shades of yellow, green, blue, red and purple as they are held up in skulls made of precious metals and adorned with gems like those of the entrance. Cold air brushes past you, drawing your eyes away from the walls, as it sucks you in and makes you take those first steps down those stairs and sucking you into the darkness.

After a long, spiralling walk down, you feel the air begin to change around you. It begins to get humid as it starts to feel like the moisture in the air has become sticky against your flesh. You can hear water dripping around you as voices waft around in the air from further down. Looking back up you can see the tiny pinpoint of light, like a single star in a sea of darkness. Bidding farewell to the surface and safety that you knew, you turned back to the darkness and pressed onwards towards the unknown.

The voices grow louder as you get closer and closer to them. Your stomach tightens and flutters at the same time as your heart beats like a scared bird trapped in a cage. You see a light just up ahead spilling from a large doorway. Drawn to this strange ethereal light you stumble over to the doorway to gaze upon a massive cavern set aglow by the river in the centre of it.

A crowd had grown at a large dock which housed an even larger ferry, and one like you had never seen. Black as the night, it was decorated in silver swirls and skulls as nets laid over the sides. A tall man, clad in white with a large hood that shrouded his face so you could see nothing but his tight lipped expression, stood with one foot on the dock and the other on the ferry as it ushered people on to it. “Come on people! Down you go, I don’t have all day to wait for you.” He called out to group.

His hand shot up to stop someone, whom you noticed was not solid in the least. You looked around and noticed that several people there were see-through as they all waited to board the boat. “No! Not you souls. Not until you pay the fare. Now back! Back! And give way for the living! Hurry it up before they die too!” He huffed at them. His impatience dually noted as he tapped his foot on the stone dock. “Last call for all you living things and the souls with fare!” He shouted, snapping you out of your little daze as you rush past him and onto the ferry sitting at the edge furthest from him.

The hooded man boarded the ferry and grabbed the oar that had been resting against the ferry. He submerged it into the white water and pushed them away from the dock and into the middle of the river. “Oh, for those of you that don’t know, I am Charon your boatman today to deliver you as…guests of Master Hades to his Palace.” His voice rang out over them as the sounds of the odd water lapping rushing past the ferry floated around you. “We shall be passing by the Rivers. So ladies and gent’s, I suggest you keeps your hands and feet in the ferry till we reach our destination. Lest you wish to have to pay the fare.” He chuckled and grinned in a way that made your stomach tighten in knots.

He guided the boat with ease into the faster current. “Were you not listening?!” His voice boomed over the ferry as he yelled at a boy across from you on the other side of the ferry. “The Rivers are tainted by souls and are known to have strange effects on those who make contact with it!” He growled and muttered to himself as he shook his head. Everyone else on the ferry drew closer to the center of the ferry.

Your curiosity drew you to look over the side of the ferry to see the souls in the river. They moaned and groaned now that you noticed, calling out to you to help them. They outstretched their hands to you, begging you to free them and promising gifts and riches for you help. An oar shot up into the side of your view, sending the spirits in the river to scream and scatter. “Did you not just hear me yelling at that young whelp over there child?” Charon snarls at you.

At a complete loss for words you stare, open mouthed at him as he goes back to steering the ferry. “Wont be much longer!” He called out. “We’re already on the River Cocytus. We just passed Acheron and we’re coming up to Lethe and Phlegethon, then finally Styx. The dock there leads directly to the palace gates where Cerberus should be if he hasn’t wandered off again. But it won’t take long, feel free to relax, but not too much.” He said with a sly grin.

And indeed it was not long before you could see the massive palace. The ferry came against the doc with a thud and Charon tied it to one of the support beams. “Living first!” He called out as he started helping people out of the ferry. You stand up and join the rest of the living that were piling out of the ferry. Charon quickly grabs your shoulder, stopping you dead. “Stay away from the river. Next time I wont stop them from taking your reckless self off and over my ferry.” He growled before letting go and helping more people out.

You stand with the rest of the living around the dock as Charon turns to you all. “One last piece of advice to you all before you’re out of my sight and care. Do not attempt or even bother to think about stealing Master Hades’ possessions or he will make sure the last thing you see is the growling face of his pet dog, Cerberus.” And with that he turned away from you and the rest of the living to yell some more at the dead left in the boat.

You turn around to see the massive, dark majestic building looming over you. Surrounded by dark coloured gates and a landscape that could only be described as hauntingly otherworldly. Boldly, you and the other living occupants step through the giant doorway into the palace.

Upon stepping through, a massive man with three dog heads approached you and the group. "Welcome. Allow me to show you to Master Hades." The middle head said in reverence. The right head yawns. "Don't bother going in. It'll be a bore of a night." The left head decides to add his two cents. "Go sniff yourself! They shouldn't even be here!" The three argue quietly as they lead you through the halls of the palace

A grand sight greeted you as you made your way further into the palace. The palace was decorated in expensive and precious metals. Gold designs shone exquisitely on the black walls. The end of the hallway gave way to a massive room, filled with columns and statues adorned with precious metals and gems. At the center of this room was a giant throne made of bones atop a plateau of stairs. At the bottom of these stairs stood four figures. Two massive males, one with white hair and black robes and the other with dark brown and reddish brown robes, stood dressed in robes and metals while they talked to one another. And beside them stood two females whom were complete opposites of each other, though both dressed in dark robes and metals one carried a sword while the other had adorned herself in flowers.

The massive man in the black robes turned from the other male to look out at all the people gathered in the room. He smiled, sending cold shivers down your spine. “Hello.” He said, his voice filling the air and ringing through out the massive room. “I am Hades. Welcome to my palace.”

Tah dah!  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:18 pm
Ok I fixed up Hades some more. Keep bangs or ditch them?

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:21 pm
*drools some more* Keep them!  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:48 pm
>;D ok <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:52 pm
I'm changing his hair again. D: I finally found a style that I love, but other then that and his ears and brows I wont be changing much else.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 pm
:O I ♥ the drawing of Hades  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games