Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:30 pm
"Sure." Chione replied simply, kissing him lightly before pulling away. "Just as long as I can be with you." Taking his hands she held tem tightly, then letting one hand go and then touching his nose, laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 pm
"There's my Chione." Bomani said with a smile after she touched his nose. He squeezed her hand lightly, looking into her eyes.
"I love you so much." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:04 pm
Chione's smile grew hearing his words. "Thank you, I love you, too." The princess said softly, giving his lips a small lick. "Thanks for everything, really." Briefly hugging him she sighed. "I can't imagine my life without you now." She said, knowing that if she did it would be a nightmare to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:08 pm
"No, thank you." Bomani said, putting a hand on her cheek and smiling. "Thank you for reminding this poor slave boy what compassion was like. Thank you for always being there when I needed you. And thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for letting me fall in love." he said with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 pm
"Shhhh..." Chione shushed him softly, placing her finger on his lips before kissing him. Being as close to him as possible she tried to express a response in actions rather than words. Now that she had only this night, and possibly the next, with him, she wanted to make sure she didn't want to waste a second of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:21 pm
Bomani closed his eyes, putting his arms around her. He kissed her back just as lovingly. When he pulled away from that, he opened his eyes and smiled, putting a hand on her shoulders.
"Can I?" he asked softly, edging the straps of her dress to the side a little bit.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:26 pm
Chione felt as if she was going to melt again, but then she was a little surprised feeling his hand on her shoulder. "Yes, you may." She said softly, her own hands going to the hem of his shirt, lifting slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:30 pm
Bomani let her go first, holding his arms up. Once his shirt came off, he turned his attention to her again, gently edging the straps down her arms, until he saw he dress start to slip.
"Thank you for letting me do this." he whispered as her dress slipped further and further down.

[At this point, I guess we can keep going, so long as there's no descriptions, and we don't actually do anything. Also, off for the night.]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 pm
((Good call. And, goodnight. I think I'm going to log off, too. ^^))

Chione could hear her heartbeat pound in her ears go faster and faster by the second. "Just you, Bomani." She murmured, closing her eyes and allowing him to continue. When he was finished she held his hands tightly, opening her eyes again to look into his, giving him a small, shy smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 am
Bomani smiled back at her, kissing her softly on the lips. He looked at her. She was almost completely bared to him, only her undergarments remaining.
"You can continue on me, if you'd like." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:11 pm
"Alright," Chione whispered, her hands traveling to the waistline of his pants now. As she pulled down slowly she kissed his cheek, glad that they had this time together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:16 pm
Bomani kissed her back on the cheek. He felt a little strange, being nearly bared to her with no veil of water between him and her eyes. "Last step..." he whispered, his hands travelling lightly up her arms to her shoulders, pulling the straps of her undergarments off her shoulders.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:22 pm
Chione allowed him to continue, a tingling sensation going through her being as his hands travelled on her skin. Feeling her undergarments come off she took a deep breath, now realizing that there could be no secrets between him and her now, her hands travelling to his undergarments and taking them off as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:24 pm
Bomani held Chione close to him. They were both bared to each other now, and yet he wasn't embarrassed. He kissed her tenderly on the lips, pulling away to look at her, then back up at her face, looking into her eyes.
"You're truly a beautiful woman, Chione." he whispered sincerely.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:33 pm
Even though they had held each other at the oasis, Chione couldn't help but feel that this was different; especially now that he could see her, and she could see him. Not knowing how to respond she hugged him, burying her face in his chest. "Thank you, Bomani." She replied, hiding her face from him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games