Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:25 am
Soquili Name: Pax
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Pax loves to goof off, she's not one to pay attention to her surroundings, as in who she hurts. Her mouth won't stop spitting out insults, but it's not like she does it on purpose, it's just the only way she knows how to talk to others. Her parents believed that it's right to give their kids freedom to choice their own life path, and so she finds herself in constant trouble. It's takes a lot for her to make a friend because of the way she treats them, but she's a friendly mare once you get passed her thick skin.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who accepts her for all her flaws, perhaps someone who can teach her some manners and show her that 'behaving' to some degree isn't as bad as she thinks it is?! I wouldn't mind a few RPs here and there, if you really wanted to RP a little bit of their relationship out, but I'm posting her in here because I really can't RP that much. She needs someone to either tame her or join her at her level, and together they'd rule the world!^^ As far as looks go, I'd want someone natural for her, and by natural I mean don't give me a all blue/pink/lime green male....but if he's got bits and pieces of it, that's fine by me! Black and/or white would be loved!
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only, please
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs works best!

As of right now the two of them would be entered into the CC breeding thread because I have a few couples ahead of them, but I wouldn't mind switching couples I enter every few raffles!^^

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:41 pm
Soquili Name: Akahana
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She likes to go for walks and enjoy others company when they are around her,she is very loving and likes to meet others.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? possibly some one who would look good with her
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:57 am
(( Reposted ad, previous one deleted ))

Soquili Name: Parfait
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Parfait is a die-hard romantic, and knows, from her head to her tail, down to her little hooves that her Prince, and her happy-ever-after is out there for her. That's how she sees her own personal story going, and there isn't anyone that will tell her otherwise. She is affectionate, chatty - single minded as well. She might seem a little boring to some people, as all she wants to discuss is your love life, or her love life (or current lack of it)...or talk about romance in general, but that's what she is - the Mills & Boon of Usdias.

Parfait followed her heart to the Kawani lands, but can't seem to find the little guy she was attracted to. So now she's hoping for friends, and her storybook Prince to sweep her off her hooves.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Her Prince, her happy ending. So if you have a handsome little fellow who would like a loving mate for always, then please post him here
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate (with some roleplay - might be persuaded to do plotting, but there would have to be some rp as well)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games