Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:28 pm
*i float up and off kraga* srry there *fly up to the dragons face and pets getting growled at because of it* hehe well seeya this getting boring * flys off torward the town scarlet was pointing at*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:30 pm
Kraga snapped at the man's retreating back, then turned his head back so he could see his passengers with one eye. He was part dragon. was all he said, before turning back around.

Ross gave the thumbs up and smiled. "all good." He laughed and stroked the dragons back.

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
User ImageScarlet smiled and also stroked Kraga. "Well i had a feeling he was," she said to Kraga and looked up at the sky and as she did she noticed that storm clouds were forming quickly. "We better get home quickly," she smiled at Kraga knowing he would fly as fast as possible. But then thunder was herd and lightining struck around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:35 pm
Kraga dove down so he was flying a few feet above the ground. He flew fast and dodged trees until he was outside the castle gates. At that point he rose and flew over top of it. Coming to land, once more, in the court yard.  

Gold Marra

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:37 pm
*after reaching the outside of the town i lower to the ground and walk through the entrance and look around spotting a sign that says INN* aha finally  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm
User ImageScarlet jumped down off of Kraga and then suddenly a lighting bolt stuck the ground next to them. Peices of concret exploded everywhere and Scarlet quickly dodged a big one. One could feel the electricity in the air. It was dangerous and they had to get inside but she had to find away to get Kraga in as well it was too dangerous for him to be outside too. "Come on Ross help me find away to get Kraga inside," She yelled over the loud roar of the thunder.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:49 pm
Ross ran over to Scarlet. "I don't think there is a way to fit him in..." He yelled back clearly distressed.

Kraga reared up as the lightning struck the ground. He roared and put his front feet back on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:52 pm
*sleeping now* zzzzzzzzz (lol INN perfect save point XD)  

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image"I can't leave him out here, he will easily be stuck!" Scarlet again yelled back so that Ross could here her. She ran over to Kraga trying to calm him. Then she remembered how when she was little Ross and herself found a big cave and played in there. It was surely big enough to fit Kraga! Scarlet then ran over to Kraga and told him to follow her, then turned to Ross, "Are you coming." She knew that he would figure out what she was planing. The rain was falling hard and they were already soaked. Then she began to lead Kraga into the forest and toward the cave. The lightning was still striking around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:57 pm
Ross nodded. He knew where they were going. He only hoped it would be big enough.

Kraga followed the two quietly. But roared when he was struck in the tail by lightning. His thick hide repelled most of it, but the pain was still strong as it shot up his tail. He reared up again.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 pm
User ImageThe rain fell harder and Scarlets hair was plastered on her face and as she tryed to calm Kraga again he accidently brought his legs down again and slightly scratched her arm. She fell back onto the floor and was covered in mud. She slowly got up and smiled at Ross and Kraga as if telling them that she was ok. She was more worried about Kraga then her own injury.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:10 pm
Ross looked from the giant dragon, to Scarlet. "we have to get him to the cave!" he yelled over the rain and thunder. He yelled at Kraga through the mind connection to make him stop. He paused for a second, then yelled at him an ancient word causing the dragon to stop completely.

Kraga heard the word and his eyes widened. But he stopped and did as was commanded.

Ross cursed having to do that, but yelled to Scarlet. "come on, lets go."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 pm
User ImageScarlet grabbed Ross knowing what he did since she was the one that discovered that certain thing. "You didn't have to do that, let him be i don't like when he is in that state. Were almost there so let him go don't worry." She looked deep into Ross's eyes and slightly smiled. They truely were almost there, a couple more feet and they would be at the entrance of the cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:22 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel had finished her little snack. She ducked into the king's room and stood next to his bed, watching him.
He'd probably die soon. She glared down at him from the bed stand. "If you die, sire, just think what will happen. Your Scarlet would even be endangered." Tatsel shrugged and left, "It's fine by me either way."
She sat on a windowsill, with the window closed, and watched the rain.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 pm
Vivi sighed then looked at the boy, while streching "I guess it's you, me & the king heh?......well the king needs his rest.....but I have a feelin' *summons a fire spirit* you stay here with the king got it? *he nodds**she turns to Ventura* I will now give you a tour of the castle" she the motions him to follow her.
(Heres what the fire spirit looks like!)
User Image  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games