Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:00 pm
Kaeanlanna sunk to the ground again, this tim, curling up in a ball. She tried to think about if her father made her agree to anything using her true name. She couldn't recall. 'But, can't my true name change?' She asked herself. She had heard about it, but not alot, mainly because her father forbid her to learn about it. Tears were streaming gently from her eyes, not clouding her vision. She was slightly relieved when Keenan came up to her and cradled her to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:39 pm
Raudr sat with his legs crossed, a position he was fond of when he was thinking hard about something. He had a face of absolute calm on his face but inside his mind raged. One side told him he needed to kill her now and be done with it. The other side told him he couldn't do that to someone as special to him as Kaeanlanna. Yet, another side told him to leave her all together. Then he could just return to the Varden and say that she didn't make it or was captured. He continued to struggle with this for quite a while before giving up. 'I can't do it."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:40 pm
Kaeanlanna sat up and leaned against Keenan. "What do I do? If he decides that he has to kill me, I won't let him, because I won't let him kill you..." She said simply. "But I couldn't kill him either.." She thought aloud. Why would her father do that...send her? She had always respeted him, but never knew him enough to say 'I love you, dad.' and it seemed like she never would. She didn't want to after what she saw.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:32 pm
Raudr came to a decision. He stood up to find her then realized that he didn't know where she had gone. He closed his eyes and focused expanding his mind. He found her a little ways away along with Keenan. Opening his eyes, he began to walk in her direction.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:40 pm
Kaeanlanna tilted her head back and closed her eyes. She was, like earlier, trying to listen and open up to everything. She noticed Raudr's presence coming toward her, and she stood up, opening her eyes, waiting.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:43 pm
Raudr continued to walk toward her presence until he was in the same clearing and could see her. "I'm sorry first off. I shouldn't have shown that to you." He hung his head as he said this.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:10 am
Kaeanlanna shook her head. "No, I wanted you to, so don't apologise." She said sternly. It was best she knew anyways. She walked up to him and put a hand under his chin and lifted it up so she could see his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:47 pm
Raudr looked up into her eyes. "I want you to know something. I don't believe that you'd hurt me in any way on your own account so I still trust you. That and the fact that I love you means I can't kill you. I don't care what my father in my dream says." Raudr was really nervous saying this but felt it needed to be said. She looked really frightened after all this and needed some reassurance.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:57 pm
Kaeanlanna listened to all he said, but three words were ringing in her head above all the rest. She was a bit confused as to why they were said, but she started to smile slowly anyways. "You..you love me?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:53 pm
Raudr felt his face flush. He had wanted to get his point across and hadn't thought about what he said until she repeated those words. In his calmest voice, "Yes, I do." He felt as though a huge weight had lifted from his shoulders slightly. How would she respond to this? He noticed a smile on her lips and smiled back. 'That might be a possible yes.'  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 pm
Kaeanlanna smiled, dropping her hand from his face. Keenan, who wasn't being paid attention too, nudged her enough to where she nearly fell into Raudr's arms.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:57 pm
Raudr's heart beat a slight bit faster when she tripped into his arms. 'Thanks Keenan.', he noted sarcastically. He looked into her eyes and pulled her close to him. "Are you ok now?"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:01 pm
Kaeanlanna
nodded. "I'm fine." She said, referring to her loss of balance, and about the dream. She looked up at him and bit her lip. No one had told her they loved her before. It was nice to say the least.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:28 pm
Raudr felt that the weight was completely gone now. He didn't want to let her go now but he felt she wanted to say something more. He let go of her slightly so he could get a good look at her face.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 pm
Kaeanlanna straightened herself as best she could, only to be nudged by Keenan again, this time, not as abrupt as before. "What, Keenan?" She asked, turning to face him slightly. 'Kiss already!' He told the both of them.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff