20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Ska is god.
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 55

MCS4evr0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:01 pm
Lawl, "he-she's".... Naw just tight pants. Which are actually quite comfortable if you've never worn em. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:51 pm
No, I haven't worn tight pants. And I hope not to. I'm fine with semi-baggy pants and normal sized ones. They seem like they'd be uncombfortable.  

The Leninator!

Frankenska

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:01 pm
The Leninator!
No, I haven't worn tight pants. And I hope not to. I'm fine with semi-baggy pants and normal sized ones. They seem like they'd be uncombfortable.

Yeaaaah they aren't too comfy. I like just normal kinda pants. I hate shopping for pants because I despise bootcut and I also hate skinny jeans. So it's tough looking for pants. But I will never wear tight pants. Blaaah. I dont understand why the guys wear girl pants either but whateverrr  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:40 pm
Real emo is actually just punk without the politicalness to it....  

MONKIE LAD

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:44 pm
MONKIE LAD

Um...no.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:20 pm
MONKIE LAD

I would have to say that that's not true. Partially for the reason that not all punk is political, and partially because real punk sounds like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCYddx4nyhA

Even real emo is nothing like punk. Unless you like anti-flag and the unseen and s**t like that, then I can kind of understand your point.  

The Leninator!

Frankenska

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:31 am
Zom B McFlesheater
MONKIE LAD

Um...no.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:47 pm
The Leninator!
MONKIE LAD

I would have to say that that's not true. Partially for the reason that not all punk is political, and partially because real punk sounds like this

Even real emo is nothing like punk. Unless you like anti-flag and the unseen and s**t like that, then I can kind of understand your point.

Nah, go listen to Fugazi.
You could have had a better example then Bad Brains...I know what real Punk is, The Unseen and Anti-Flag are real Punk. Just a newer crappier version of it.  

MONKIE LAD

MCS4evr0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:42 am
MONKIE LAD
The Leninator!
MONKIE LAD

You could have had a better example then Bad Brains...I know what real Punk is, The Unseen and Anti-Flag are real Punk. Just a newer crappier version of it.

Man, ******** that, they'll never be punk. Theyre nothing like The Misfits, The Bad Brains, Black Flag, AAA (dare i say it but they sound a shitload like blk flag), The Ramones, and all the other great bands I cant think of. Theres no way in HELL the Unseen and Anti-Flag will EVER EVER EVER be punk.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:27 pm
MONKIE LAD
The Leninator!
MONKIE LAD

I'll revise it then- Anti-Flag and The Unseen are shitty pop punk that's trying to dominate my scene. All they are is a bunch of hippies trying to have a punk sound, but that ends up sounding one hell of a lot like a bunch of emo bands I can imagine. Especially Anti-Flag.

Bad Brains isn't my favorite punk band, but they're still a great one (except for "Don't Blow Bubbles"). Here's another if it pleases you more-
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gWvjUPI_JeA&mode=related&search=

Dig it more?  

The Leninator!

MCS4evr0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:17 pm
Also, there are still more modern punk bands that have the same "punk" sound like Dropkick Murphy's, Rancid, and Flogging Molly just to name the popular ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:45 am
OH MY GOD!

time for the genre nazi-

Pop Punk= Mr T Espeience, Screeching Weasel, The Queers etc.

Emo= a s**t ton of bands most of you haven't heard of GO HERE- fourfa.com then go here- HERE

and anti flag are a joke... they make me laugh  

Slag10

Ub Omaet

6,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:46 am
I'm from Mexico and the Emo here is so stupid, the lyrics say "te amo te odio te mo te odio", what means: I love you, I hate you, I love you, I hate you" eek ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿? eek

I can't believe!! and then, they say "...oh! I'll kill me myself, my sweety love said me 'NO!'..." well I say "who cares?" kill yourself if want, but they are stupid and they say that only because the want to be heard...

they also say "oh I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't have sex" but they are not being themselves they follow people around them and just wanna be FASHIONED!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:29 pm
Choosing not to smoke drink and ******** anything that moves isnt fashion, its straight edge, and more over its common sense.  

Slag10

MCS4evr0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:28 pm
Slag10
Choosing not to smoke drink and ******** anything that moves isnt fashion, its straight edge, and more over its common sense.

Haha I went straightedge after I drank a shitload. I drank when I was 13 years old because I thought it would help me and all it did was ******** me over...  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff