Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:29 pm
"Oi!" Kanda said as he looked at the boy, the blush still evident on his face. "Are you going to answer me or not?!" He asked as he tched under his breath. 'Why? Why the heck did that dream had to be a freaking reality!?' He thought as he blushed more at the thought and looked away from the boy to hide the embarrassment of blushing in front of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 pm
Shan's quivering mouth wanted to form an answer, but the rest of him just stayed frozen. He wasn't afraid of whatever punishment may come after, but rather he was afraid of being a disgusting thing in the eyes of the master. It was a pretty much unbearable thought.

"P-please forgive me," he stuttered. "I-I-I meant to leave some clothes here, but you were asleep and I didn't want to leave them in the halls, so I let myself in." He somehow couldn't say anything else, for his throat had closed up right then and there.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 pm
(Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Sorry for being gone so long. My connection died>.> And I'm waiting for it to be brought back to life. So I won't be on much because of it.)

Kanda looked at shan with a surprised look as what the boy said slowly went into his head. "Oh....." He said, thinking oa the only thing in his head. His face was still a bit red from being on top of Shan and he gently shook his head to get rid of it.

"Then why were ..under me.." He asked as the blush started to form on his face again and he quickly hid it from view with his hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:17 pm
(Don't worry about it.)

'Oh shoot,' Shan thought, sweating rapidly. What should he say?! That he wanted to see the master's face and suddenly he was pulled?! That would probably work with a less-strict master.

Since there wasn't any other option, Shan decided he might as well get it over with. "W-well... that's very hard to explain," he said. "I... walked to close to the bed and you pulled me onto it." This was mostly true, and he definitely didn't want to explain the kissing thing that ocurred after.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:22 pm
"I pulled you in.?" Kanda asked as he started to get up from the floor. Okay so this time it wasn't the boy's fault. He must have tried to put the clothes on the bed or something. He sighed as he sat on the edge of the bed and ran a hand through his hair. "I...I guess I....Try to get stronger will ya?" Kanda said as he looked down at the floor with a neutral face, his face showing no emotion but still looked beuatiful none the less. He tried to say sorry for what he did...but he couldn't...He just wasn't used to it, so it was hard for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 pm
At hearing the master's voice, Shan's heart saddened. "Yes sir," he said. Of course he wouldn't be able to get stronger in a single day, but that doesn't mean he can't. It's just something that takes time and action. However, he wasn't sure if he woudl be able to get stronger. He had been trying to do that since a very young age and it just got him nowhere.

Still, at least the master understood that he didn't mean to get on the bed, but Shan knew it was definitely his fault for getting too close. Maybe it would have been better if he left the clothes outside the door and vice versa.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:43 pm
Kanda looked at Shan from the corner of his eye amd he saw the sadness on the boy's face. He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair again as he went into deep thought. "Hey. Want me to help get stronger?" He asked Shan as he looked at him fully.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:49 pm
Shan's eyes brightened a little in surprise and a slight gladness. "I'd like to, but I can't let you waste your time on someone like me," he said. "Please don't force yourself to be so nice to me." He felt incredibly guilty for apparently guilt tripping the master into this offer.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:56 pm
"I don't care." Kanda said as he shrugged. "I'm not doing this out of guilt. You want to get stronger. Besides it will give me something to do." He stated as he yawned a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:04 pm
"But don't you have other important matters?" Shan asked, still feeling guilty. "To disregard all of that because of me wouldn't be fair for you, would it?" Sure, his master said that by helping him he would have something to do, but surely he had plans, right?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 pm
"I can work aroundit." Kanda said simply. "I'm not disregarding them. I'm just rearranging them." He stated as he got off his bed and stretched.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:36 pm
"But what about those rumors?" Shan asked. "If you help me out, then it may support those rumors." The rumors may have died down, but they could easily rise up again if just one person sees the two of them together. So what if the master is just helping him get stronger? The witness may not know that.

Another thing that worried Shan was that the master probably hasn't helped any other slave build strength. In such a case, wouldn't it be strange if Shan was the only slave that the master was helping.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:47 pm
"You'll train in the morning. Early in the morning." Kanda emphasized as he looked at the boy. "And if they spread, I'll talk them out of it. Its not like we're doing anything." He stated as he shrugged again. Kanda didn't care anyway. Rumors were just rumors. Its not like there true or anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:07 pm
Since there were no other concerns, Shan decided he might as well accept the master's offer. "In that case, then I'd... like for you to help me," he said, though reluctantly. "Even if I don't want your help, it's not like I have much of a choice anyway." It probably wasn't intended, but the master seemed insistent on helping him build strength.

Then a thought entered Shan's mind. "Why do you care, anyway?" he asked. "There are so many others who would like to get stronger, but you've decided to help me. Why is that?".

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:16 pm
"Its time you learned what it means to be strong." Kanda said simply as he turned. "I'm going to wash my face. Get up at 5 in the morning. Don't be late"

And with that, Kanda headed to his bathroom. He opened the door then closed it behind him. He sighed lightly as he looked at the mirror for a moment the wne t up to the sink and washed his face.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games