Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:14 pm
"That's good to hear, Huoriel." Inei said softly, kissing her on the forehead. He looked at the cloth band for a moment. He knew that, under certain conditions, it was possible to see through cloth like that, not perfectly, but at least see outlines.
"Can you see anything at all?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm
"Just outlines mostly,"Huoriel replied. "Nothing in detail really. At least it's something though." She sighed for a moment before smiling again. "This is good enough for now" With that she allowed herself to relax against him.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:54 pm
Inei smiled. He kissed her softly on the lips. He couldn't resist anymore, with her body pressed against him, and he couldn't help but look her over. "Your body is like a work of art, Huoriel." he whispered, looking back up at her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:08 pm
Huoriel just smiled, feeling a bit shy again. To erase this feeling she leaned in and kissed him again softly on the lips. She let her lips move with his for a moment before pulling away again. "Thank you." she said, chuckling.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:12 pm
Inei smiled. "I'm betting you wish you could see me now, hmm?" he asked, laughing softly. He put a hand up and gently stroked her long, snow white hair, smiling still. She was simply great.
"Not long now. It's early afternoon." he said. "We can get dressed, I can take you back to the cave so we can eat, and then we can rest out here until sundown?" he suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm
Huoriel glared at him even though he couldn't see her. To show her slight annoyance she flicked his nose then laughed. Huoriel shrugged. "It's probably a good idea,"she replied to his suggestion even though she didn't want to get out of the water.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm
"We can still stay here for a little bit. Besides, I like cuddling with you." Inei said with a smile. He kissed her softly on the cheek, then held her close to him, listening to the sounds of the water. Once, a fish came down the river and rubbed up against his foot, tickling it a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:30 pm
Huoriel jumped a bit when something slimy rubbed up against her. "Hm, I think it's time to get out," she said, untangling herself from him. She then found the shoreline and pulled herself out of the water. She curled up like she usually did as she waited for Inei to get out.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:38 pm
Inei chuckled. "Fish scared ya?" he teased. He climbed out after her and smiled. "Come on. We can lie down on the grass not far from here and relax, and dry off." he said, taking her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:40 pm
"Shut up,"Huoriel muttered at his fish comment. She didn't like the feel of this "fish" that rubbed up against her. "It was slimy and gross,"she complained, taking his hand so he could lead her to wherever they were going.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 pm
Inei laughed, kissing her on the cheek. "I'm just teasing you, Huoriel." he said softly, leading her to a small grassy clearing near the river. He gently laid her down on the ground, then lay down next to her, smiling. It felt different now, lying naked on the grass, and yet it was strangely comfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm
Huoriel suddenly felt exposed now that she didn't have the water even if she still had a little material on. She sighed, trying to convince herself it didn't matter. She reached out and took Inei's hand in hers as she let her mind drift.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:58 pm
Inei squeezed her hand softly, smiling as he looked up at the sky. "Do you mind if I doze off a little?" he said softly, feeling a little tired, and so comfortable and at ease.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 pm
"Go ahead,"Huoriel replied softly. She allowed herself to relax against the soft grass. After getting herself situated she took her hand back from Inei the proceded to cover herself up as much as she could.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 pm
Inei closed his eyes, and felt her take her hand out of his, and shift around a little. "Hey, Huoriel?" he whispered. "I really do like you, a lot." he whispered, smiling. He didn't open his eyes or look over at her, for the moment.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff