Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:28 pm
"I really hope you're right," Kyo said, resting his head against Giki-san's chest. "He doesn't look like he's planning to give up at all, though. Has he ever left anyone alone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:37 pm
"One." he said, still holding him. "Only two have gotten away, and both are in this room. I had to bite him to get him to let go, and even then I was just fast enough to get to my board and get out of there."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:48 pm
"He... he tried to...?" Kyo trailed off. He wasn't sure if he had heard correctly. Joni had once gone after Giki-san? Well, it was a relief that he didn't succeed. "How long ago was that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:50 pm
"He always seems to pick freshmen. He tried two years ago." Gikishou fought down a shudder. "I wasn't as innocent as you, so I knew what would happen."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:00 pm
"Well, I'm glad he didn't get you," Kyo said. "Have you ever tried to protect any other victim besides me? I think the person whom Joni finally left alone is one of them."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:03 pm
"I always tried but..." His voice cracked slightly. "They usually had already started when I got there. It was terrible to find that I was too late, all those times." He closed his eyes. "Sometimes I'll get there just before, but while I fight the rest, one of his lackeys do the job." He shuddered.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:09 pm
"I'm sure they appreciate you trying to help," Kyo tried to assure Giki-san. "Why didn't anyone tell the principal or the police? Joni should have been arrested for what he's done."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:17 pm
"Everyone's too afraid to testify, and they never listen to me because of my reputation. Joni's powerful at school, and so nobody ever finds out. He's been in jail a few times for it because of forensic evidence, but his dad always bails him out."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:25 pm
"His dad is actually okay with it?" Kyo asked, surprised. "But why? What Joni has been doing is completely wrong. If nobody else is going to turn him in, then I will. This madness can't continue."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:27 pm
"His dad's a bookie. He loans money, and beats people up if they don't return it in time. As for turning him in, then I'll help, I just hope that he doesn't make good of his threat."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:38 pm
"Threat?" Kyo asked, a little worried. "You were threatened? What did he say? Maybe there's a loop hole or something so that you won't be affected by it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:41 pm
"He said that if I or any of my friends went to the police or testified against him in court, that he would kill them." Gikishou said, shaking his head. "If you tturn him in, then I'll protect you. I promise." He told him with a small smile. "II'm sort of like your bodyguard friend."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:58 pm
"Yeah, you seem to be, but there's nothing wrong with that," Kyo said. "Anyway, do you have any plans for today? I don't think you would stay in a house all day."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:00 pm
Gikishou shook his head. "I never really 'plan' what I do, just whatever I'm in the mood for."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:05 pm
"So what are you in the mood for?" Kyo asked. "I was thinking about going to the skate park if you don't have plans, but if you're not in the mood for that, then we can do something else."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games