Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:42 pm
Flux looked up from the board. He said to Anette,"No… Can you teach me? I am new to this whole thing redface . Okay, I know how they move on their own, but, scream 'EY, GET BACK IN LINE, I don't know how to make them move. scream HEY I TOLD THE LOT OF YOU TO LINE UP. Wow, they were okay, but they are starting to disobey." They just kept running around on the board. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:39 pm
Annette rolled her eyes and started to command his pieces to get into the right spots. "You can't just yell at them. Trust me, it doesn't work." She got out her own pieces and watched them line up neatly without a single order. "Noelle, have you seen my other knight?" She called to her sister as she looked around for the missing piece.  

Alastryona

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:09 pm
"Wondered whose that was, Here kid" Noelle said and tossed the knight to Annette, She went back to her own game and laughed quietly as one of Nekko's pawns stuck its toungue out at her and instead of going where Nekko said it took a better spot at a few squares away.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:08 pm
"Thanks." Annette said as she picked the knight up from off the floor. "Sorry. I can't catch." She apologized to the piece as she sat it in it's spot on the board. "Who goes first?" She said.  

Alastryona

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:46 pm
"I don't know, I was wanting you to explain it. I really don't care who goes first." Flux said, watching closely as his pieces cowered from the fact that most of Annette's pieces had chips out of them. He laughed and told them to line up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:58 pm
"Alright then." She said. "I'll start." She began the game and waited for him to make his move. (I don't actually know how to play... so... nevermind.)  

Alastryona

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:45 pm
((Shortie, you live with me and you seriously don't know that in chess white always goes first.)) Noelle looks at her sister and throws a dog treat out of her pocket at her and says "white goes first, I've been telling you that since you could move a chess piece kid."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:52 pm
"He doesn't even know how to play." Annette said, as Sasha curled up under her chair.  

Alastryona

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:36 am
DFC1995
"Hey, Flux" Noelle says and ruffles his hair as he slapped at her hand. Noelle laughed at her sisters friend's annoyance and went back to her chess game.

"I'm afriad they just won't listen to me.>.<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:25 pm
(Are you ever going to remember to post in BLUE Nekko?)  

Alastryona

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 am
Dragoness91
(Are you ever going to remember to post in BLUE Nekko?)
I'm sorry>.<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 pm
DFC1995
((Shortie, you live with me and you seriously don't know that in chess white always goes first.)) Noelle looks at her sister and throws a dog treat out of her pocket at her and says "white goes first, I've been telling you that since you could move a chess piece kid."

(Ok, I am actually really good at chess. Flux has neevveerr been near a chessboard!)

Flux asks, "How do you make 'em move? I want the pawn E2 to E4!" The pawn moves across the board.  

IzzyTheBeazt

Alastryona

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:24 pm
"That's how." She said. ""See, simple!" She commanded her next piece.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm
Noelle smiles at Nekko and says "Come on guys line up!" Nekko's peices finally line up and the try to begin again with nekko going first being as she was playing with her white peices.  

Daliaveyani

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:49 pm
Dragoness91
"That's how." She said. ""See, simple!" She commanded her next piece.

(What was your move? I'm recording these on a chess board at home on my computer!)  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff