Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm
"No, you didn't."
She picked up another pillow and chucked them at the fort, giggling. Hearing this, Chris got a huge smile on his face. He didn't even care that she was throwing the pillows back with force and speed....though she had been smart enough to keep one back. Just hearing her laugh was enough. He braved a look at her. She was smiling. It wasn't quite the smile he wanted, but a lot closer than what it had been.
"What? Isn't a babysitter suppose to keep the children entertained?" She taunted.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:30 pm
Haru kept a few that were thrown back and chucked a few back with a little bit more force and speed. He kept the rest till she started throwing more back. He wasn't about to let her win.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:34 pm
She was careful to always keep one back with her. She used it as a shield when she wasn't dodging. Chris threw a couple only to be pelted in return. Suddenly he had an idea.
"Hey, Haru, cover me!" He said leaping out.
"Chris don't you dare!" Rena giggled throwing her remaining pillows at him  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:36 pm
Haru kept on pelting Rena with pillows then grabbing the ones she had threw at Chris. "I've got you."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 pm
Chris tackled her and pinned her to the ground.
"Christopher get off of me!" She half yelled, half laughed.
"Nope."
He started tickling her. She squealed before laughing.
"You...you..." she laughed. "get off!"
She couldn't stop laughing. No matter how she squirmed to get away, he held her put.
"Haru! Help!" She pleaded through her laughs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:41 pm
Haru came up looming over her.
"You might betray me though," Haru shurgged. "And Chris is my new buddy I can't betray him." oh ho ho but he could, but he didn't want to be at risk for a Rena attack. "I need your vow that you won't attack me..."he whispered to her as he knelt down.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:45 pm
"N-not fair!" She gasped.
Her sides were beginning to hurt and tears starting to form. She could remember the last time she had laughed so hard. She writhed under Chris, trying to get free.
"Come on!" She pleaded.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:47 pm
"Giggle twice if you agree to the vow,"he said quietly. He poked her nose. "Beeeeeep, your nose is pregnant."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:49 pm
She gasped horrified and angry. she opened her mouth to retort, but was cut off by another fit of laughter as Chris began to tickle her even more.
"You're so dead, Chris!" She laughed making her threat meaningless.
"You gotta get free first." he laughed sticking his tongue out at her.
she laughed some more.
"Okay, Haru! You win. I promise I won't hurt you this time if you help me up. Come on guys, I can't breathe." She said giggling.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:53 pm
"Your wish is my command m'lady," He said before throwing his whole body at Chris, tackleing him to the ground. He then pinned him to the ground after fighting with the boy for a bit.
"Rena, heres your chance. Sick em'," he laughed, still wrestling to hold Chris down slightly.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:57 pm
Rena could only lay there and laugh.
"Hey! Now this is unfair!" Chris pouted. "Sexy babysitter, you're not doing your job very well."
She aimed a weak punch at him, but fell short. She couldn't stop laughing. She had a hard time breathing, but somehow she didn't care. She could only look at them and laugh. Slowly, Chris' laughter joined hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:03 pm
"Oh, take it like a man, Chris,"Haru laughed with them. His sides started to ache with the action. "Rena, I can't hold him much longer. Get 'em," he said in between breaths.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:07 pm
"I...I..." She gasped, laughing. "I can't....breathe."
She laughed rolling on the floor slightly, her hair fanned out about her. It had been such a long time since she had just laughed and had fun like that. When was the last time? Now that she thought about it...the thoughts slowly started to sink in and her laughing began to slow and her smile fade.
"Damn." Chris muttered, his laughter ceasing almost immediately. "Need another bright idea and fast, Haru." He whispered to the other boy. "If we don't come up with something, we're gonna lose her."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:19 pm
"Um ahhh any ideas?" Haru asked, throwing a pillow a little past her as a quick thought. "C'mon your the expert!"  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 pm
"Yeah an expert that hasn't gotten this much out of her in like forever!" He hissed, racking his brain.
Her laughter was getting quieter faster. he shoved Haru off and crawled over to her.
"Ren?" He asked.
"What?"
He leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.
"You're a very smexy babysitter."
He watched as her face turned bright red.
"Oh sh*t" he said scooting away from her.
"You're so dead!" She shouted, a slight smile still in place.
"Haru, intervention at any time would be great!" Chris said scrambling to his feet and began running around the room followed by a very red Rena.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games