Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:56 pm
Maddy smiled at Tary's congratulatory remark and said "Thank you! I is very excited to be sorted." Maddy then saw a new elf with Tary who introduced himself as Izzy. "Hello," Maddy squeaked. "I is Maddy elf."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm
Noninimicus
User ImageMoxy blinked and covered her mouth with a gasp. "Moxy is sorry! Moxy didn't mean to bring up bad memories for her new friend!" She shuffled from one foot to the other, looking worried. "Moxy is being glad to come to Hogwarts. Her old master was..." She paused to take a deep breath, then leaned forward to whisper. "...he was a bad man." For several moments, the small elf stood stock-still as though waiting to be struck down for her words, but when no blow came, she relaxed and even offered Belle a shy smile.

"Oh no, Moxy!" Belle said quickly. "Don't apologize. Belle is just missing happy times." Belle looked away and shuffled her feet. " Belle's mas- former master was a v- very kind man," Belle said uncomfortably, not wanting to go into detail, for fear of crying. "Belle is missing her old life in the tropics... But she is very very happy here at Hogwarts," she finished firmly, returning Moxy's smile with one of her own. Belle was sorry that Moxy had had a bad master and was thankful that she had not. Belle tentatively reached out a hand and placed it on Moxy's shoulder, trying to comfort her. For the first time in her life, Belle felt as if she had found a friend.  

Belle of Peace

WickedRentSpringAwakening

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:19 pm
newoxikkin
Maddy smiled at Tary's congratulatory remark and said "Thank you! I is very excited to be sorted." Maddy then saw a new elf with Tary who introduced himself as Izzy. "Hello," Maddy squeaked. "I is Maddy elf."

User Image"Hi Maddy! Me hard worker." Izzy said with pride. Truth was that he wasn't really very good at working and he was rather clumsy about it, but he tried hard and did what he was told.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:29 pm
newoxikkin

xoPreciouskhmergirlxo
Your welcome Maddy Tary said with an exciting voice.me is nervous about sorting too, but me can not be sorted until the 13. I have did many work in the kitchens and is new to guild but I have made a lot of post.I hope the hat stills be open otherwise Tary would still be elf. But I love to work because me is hard worker=]

xbrightstar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 pm
Everyone, Please go and check out page 4 of the House Elf Classroom for the Extraordinary Elf of the Term.

Oh, and just so everyone knows for sure, to be sorted you must have made 30 posts and been in the guild for at least 3 weeks. If this includes you and you are not on my list above please PM me!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:53 am
User ImageA smile bloomed across Moxy's face and she abruptly hugged Belle, dropping her whisk. She squealed and snatched it from the ground, rinsing it in the sink and offering a sheepish grin to her new friend. "Moxy's old mistress used to say Moxy was being too emotional." she nodded to herself, thinking perhaps this had been true- and still was. "The bad master used to say Moxy was spoilt, but Mistress always slipped Moxy hot bread and milk when the master wasn't looking." Her tilted eyes sparked with mischief. "Best head milk, it was, too!"  

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:18 pm
sigh, Tary said. What should I do for today?Maybe I should make some snacks for students. Just incase a students come in looking for some. Then the rest of day I should just clean the stove. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:51 am
All of the students had left until spring term, and Maddy now had time to experiment with new recipes.
"Would anyone like to plan something new for the students' return?" Maddy asked the other elves openly. She promptly retrieved an ancient cook book to leaf through the dishes.

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 pm
newoxikkin
All of the students had left until spring term, and Maddy now had time to experiment with new recipes.
"Would anyone like to plan something new for the students' return?" Maddy asked the other elves openly. She promptly retrieved an ancient cook book to leaf through the dishes.

User Image"Me help!" Izzy yelped. He was over anxious to be helpful and he loved to serve. He went over to Maddy and looked at the cookbook that she was holding.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:10 pm
newoxikkin

xoPreciouskhmergirlxo
User ImageMe Tary would love to help Maddy.Me began to look at the cook book that Maddy was holding.What kind of recipes do you have in mind?And me would love to help cook it smile

xbrightstar

freddydursley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:02 pm
newoxikkin

User Image "Mercury Can helps Mercury guess." The elf was not enthused about this because of him not wanting to be here no more Master Whalmholf must be over his anger now and this punishment of helping blood traitors and mud-bloods to learn magic, and mix with purebloods just frusterated Mercury. " Mercury is glad that the mudbloods are gone" He said under his breath as he walked over to help the other elfs. It is as if the elfs enjoy helping the mudbloods and blood traitors, Mercury thought. Why do those types of be allowed at Hogwarts, Steals secrest they are. A look of hatred flashed across Mercury's face as he thought more about mudblood and bloodtraitors.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:08 am
Izzy, Tary, and Mercury gathered around Maddy and the cook book which she looked through delightedly. Her hands stopped at a picture of a red velvet cake. "Students likes cakes..." she thought aloud. Then an idea popped into her head. "We could make cakes of different house colors!"
Maddy turned her head to the other elves and saw Mercury looking rather unhappy. Not knowing of his true thoughts, Maddy tried to soothe him, "Mercury isn't ought to be sad...students will be back at Hogwarts in no time!"

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:13 am
User ImageIzzy thought that was a wonderful idea. He jumped up saying "Me go find flour!" He hurried at once to find some flour to make the cakes. House color cakes would go over well, he thought. He fumbled around the cabinets until he found a rather large bag of flour and brought it back to where Maddy was standing. "This good?" he asked, seeking her approval of his work.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:49 am
User Image " Me guess me cans finds eggs" Mercury was still frusterated over having to help the new mudbloods... " eggs are in the fridge, Me gets them" Mercury heads to the fridge and grabs 3 flats of eggs out and walks back to the counter with the other elfs and sets the eggs down gently. " Me thinks that there should be a few house color cakes but a few cakes of the animals that represent the houses, Such as a Strong Silver Seprent cake for Slytherin, a Humble Gold Badger for Hufflepuff, A Wise Bronze Eagle for Ravenclaw, and A Couragous Lion for Gryffindor" Mercury nearly jumped out of his own skin, the other elfs were changing him and making him feel respect for the school, but this school allowed bllod traitors and mudbloods! Mercury fought the good thoughts out of his mind to keep himself the way Master Whalmhoff expected.  

freddydursley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 pm
User ImageIzzy just noticed the black elf who said his name was Mercury. He went over beside him and noticed that he looked sad. "Hi me Izzy!" he said, "You no need be sad, you good elf, you have good idea." Izzy tapped Mercury's shoulder to let Mercury know that he meant it. Izzy had had his master do this before, he had called it positive affirmation. He really did like Mercury's idea and thought that they should surprise the students and teachers with it when they got back.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games